+100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAB 2009-2010 Season

Chattanooga +16

NCAAB 2009-2010 Record: 0-0

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Chattanooga is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Chattanooga also lost by around 20 pts at home vs Elon. Explain that one... So Chattanooga loses to GA Tech by less than they were beaten by ELON 3-7 SU & 1-7 ATS?

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by cappinthepigs View Post
    Chattanooga also lost by around 20 pts at home vs Elon. Explain that one... So Chattanooga loses to GA Tech by less than they were beaten by ELON 3-7 SU & 1-7 ATS?
    I agree, that is the dumbest trend I have ever heard. Those numbers have to be taken from a sample size of at least 2 seasons, so it means nothing for the current year. I have another question, Snapstick you have posted picks that were wrong only a couple weeks ago. Yet your record is 0-0 amazing.

Hammew

I found one of your picks of the day, I guess you counted it as a mulligan??

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Michigan State +2.5

This is the best play on the board tonight. Michigan State returns a veteran team from last season as the Heels are in what you can call a rebuilding mode with a young inexperienced team that was exposed when they were defeated by the Orange. You cant really use the revenge angle for State because this Tar Heel team is so different from last season but there quite a few more angles that heavily favor State in this matchup. Michigan State is averaging a lofty 90ppg on the road so far this young season. The Heels played a very simaliar team in the Orange and were dismantled. State, like the Orange can really pressure the perimeter with their guards and they are a outstanding rebounding team as was the Orange. The Tar Heels should have simaliar trouble with State as they did with Syracuse. Michigan State has won 13 of the last 14 games when playing in the month of December and has also won 20 of the last 23 games coming off a win by 15 points or more. Also keep in mind State was 9-1 away from home last year.

On a neutral court I would have State favored by 7-8 points. Giving the Heels 4-5 points for playing in the Dean Dome, State still should have been favored in this game by a beyond the arc 3. The wrong team is favored here and the current line illistrates that based on the opening line of Carolina -3 and i wouldnt be suprised at all if this game is a PK by tip off.

GL and remember dont put your savings account on this play but it is the strongest play angle wise this year so far in hoops in my opinion.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Snap, I'm leaning that way but not sure its going to make the card

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Good luck Snap, I'm leaning that way but not sure its going to make the card

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I am in the process of gathering my record for the entire season in College Basketball and the NBA for my NBA forum post and it will be updated shortly. I dont really care what some of you think that have posted in this thread regarding my record. It doesnt matter to me. Whether posted or not i am a honest man and will post my updated record soon. If all you have time for is researching others material such as this your not much of a gambler your just here to spread your hate for others. If you dont like what i post go to another thread. If you have positive comments to add thats fine but i will no longer respond to these idiotic comments because your opinion doesnt matter to me. GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by cappinthepigs View Post
    If you are so confident in Tech go ahead and post your ticket for them here so i can see what you have on this game. If not then spread your hate somewhere else. GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    I am in the process of gathering my record for the entire season in College Basketball and the NBA for my NBA forum post and it will be updated shortly. I dont really care what some of you think that have posted in this thread regarding my record. It doesnt matter to me. Whether posted or not i am a honest man and will post my updated record soon. If all you have time for is researching others material such as this your not much of a gambler your just here to spread your hate for others. If you dont like what i post go to another thread. If you have positive comments to add thats fine but i will no longer respond to these idiotic comments because your opinion doesnt matter to me. GL
    OR i may decide to start a running total of all games from today to the end of season. Ill leave that up for me to decide...not you...GL to you in your wagering if you even put any money down.

Hammew

My picks are in my thread along with my record. You are the only one I "spread hate to" because you are a blowhard. GL tonight though I was not bashing your pick, just the fact that you posted a record of 0-0. Now you are mad because I called you out on it. You were hoping nobody would say anything, but now that someone did you are in the process of getting your record together. If that was true then why post a 0-0 record in the first place and act like you have made no picks this year. Don't post a record for all I care, but why lie. We all win and lose, this sh*t is tough, and I have never talked crap to anyone for posting a wrong pick, I do it almost every day. But all kinds of people post phony records on the forum.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    My picks are in my thread along with my record. You are the only one I "spread hate to" because you are a blowhard. GL tonight though I was not bashing your pick, just the fact that you posted a record of 0-0. Now you are mad because I called you out on it. You were hoping nobody would say anything, but now that someone did you are in the process of getting your record together. If that was true then why post a 0-0 record in the first place and act like you have made no picks this year. Don't post a record for all I care, but why lie. We all win and lose, this sh*t is tough, and I have never talked crap to anyone for posting a wrong pick, I do it almost every day. But all kinds of people post phony records on the forum.

Now go away.

Hammew

on your way to 0-2