snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Play On The Board Tonight!

Michigan State +2.5

This is the best play on the board tonight. Michigan State returns a veteran team from last season as the Heels are in what you can call a rebuilding mode with a young inexperienced team that was exposed when they were defeated by the Orange. You cant really use the revenge angle for State because this Tar Heel team is so different from last season but there quite a few more angles that heavily favor State in this matchup. Michigan State is averaging a lofty 90ppg on the road so far this young season. The Heels played a very simaliar team in the Orange and were dismantled. State, like the Orange can really pressure the perimeter with their guards and they are a outstanding rebounding team as was the Orange. The Tar Heels should have simaliar trouble with State as they did with Syracuse. Michigan State has won 13 of the last 14 games when playing in the month of December and has also won 20 of the last 23 games coming off a win by 15 points or more. Also keep in mind State was 9-1 away from home last year.

On a neutral court I would have State favored by 7-8 points. Giving the Heels 4-5 points for playing in the Dean Dome, State still should have been favored in this game by a beyond the arc 3. The wrong team is favored here and the current line illistrates that based on the opening line of Carolina -3 and i wouldnt be suprised at all if this game is a PK by tip off.

GL and remember dont put your savings account on this play but it is the strongest play angle wise this year so far in hoops in my opinion.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Any questions or comments fire away!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

I agree here. Nice write-up

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

pimike:

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    nope
    If you only use 1 word to disagree with a play i hope your not wagering on the game..lol

GL

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

snap just wondering but i feel like every play i've seen so far this year you always say this is the best play of the year so far

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    snap just wondering but i feel like every play i've seen so far this year you always say this is the best play of the year so far
    Understood. I dont play 10 games a day like some. I play a few more than i post because i have 6 kids i take care of by myself. I just post plays occasionally that i feel are real strong plays. I dont waste my time with mediocre games just to post a play. I try to just post the games i really like above and beyond the others. GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

AND, i didnt say "best play of the year". The thread title is "Best Play On The Board Tonight"

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the heels, i have always been told to stay away from the big prime time games because no one can ever tell whats going to happen

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

My plays range in amount wagered. BUT...this game and usually the games i post im in for $550.00 for that particular play. My normal play is $110.00 and my highest play is $550.00

With that being said this play is a Max wager for me.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I'm on the heels, i have always been told to stay away from the big prime time games because no one can ever tell whats going to happen
    Umm..ok..so your on a team thats young and will be dominated tonight by the perimeter pressure of the Spartans and on the boards. GL

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

WTF

Your on the Heels, but you have always been told to stay away from prime time TV????

YOU DON'T LISTEN VERY WELL DO YOU?

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    [/u]

WTF

Your on the Heels, but you have always been told to stay away from prime time TV????

YOU DON'T LISTEN VERY WELL DO YOU?

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Respecfully i would like to ask anyone here to take me off of this play with a good explanation on why the Heels will win this game BESIDES playing at home, which in my view favors State as they were 9-1 away from home last year and Izzo's record comming off a loss is un matched.. GL

scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Slapstick I understand what you are saying about MSU record on the road and past wins but I feel that the home crowd and the size on UNC will be the difference. Ginyard can keep Lucus in check (as much as you can with him) and if UNC can hold MSU to one and done on the boards they should win this game in a close one. I am waiting on this game and hope the line drops close to a PK if not I may stay away.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

"

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scwical View Post
    Slapstick I understand what you are saying about MSU record on the road and past wins but I feel that the home crowd and the size on UNC will be the difference. Ginyard can keep Lucus in check (as much as you can with him) and if UNC can hold MSU to one and done on the boards they should win this game in a close one. I am waiting on this game and hope the line drops close to a PK if not I may stay away.
    There is your problem they can't!!!!!!!!!!! This is the reason NC should not be a fav.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by scwical View Post
    Carolina is no match for State on the boards. The Heels couldnt even beat a below average UNR team at home by more than 7? Are you serious?

Syracuse 87
    Heels 71

This is a different tar Heel team from the last few years. Please dont get them mixed up. State is bringing back all the experience. You cant play the Heels on the last couple years as all those NBA caliber players are gone. State brings their best back from last year and this will be identical to the Cuse blowout of the Heels. Not saying they will blow them out but all the angles i use point heavy to the Spartans. Ginyard cant beat them by guarding 1 man tight. That wont be the difference in this game. The difference will be the boards and the perimeter pressure State will impose at will against the Heels and theY should implode with several tournovers and very sloppy play. GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I have a bit of bad news for you. THEY WONT HOLD STATE TO ONE AND DONE ON THE BOARDS I CAN GUARENTEE YOU THAT!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Dont play the Heels based on reputation. Terrible mistake. If they were playing on States home court Heel backers would be non existent. Playing in the Dean Dome is not a factor here im afraid. GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I obviously could be wrong here...but in my opinion this is a play on State or a no play. No way you can play the Heels in this spot.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

i play on home game at 1h

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post
    what?

al_g
    al_g's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike update that spreadsheet, help a brotha out. by the way thanks for being so generous and sharing your picks. thanks.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by bachngocduong View Post

Hey Mike how did i attract the drunk posters..lol

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

According to you guys they don't even need to play the game. I will fade this pick thanks pimike and snapstick. UNC it is.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    According to you guys they don't even need to play the game. I will fade this pick thanks pimike and snapstick. UNC it is.
    GL with that..Please promise me you will post later after the game and let us know how much you lost. GL

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

GL and remember dont put your savings account on this play but it is the strongest play angle wise this year so far in hoops in my opinion.
    l

ol yea u did

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Hammew

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    GL with that..Please promise me you will post later after the game and let us know how much you lost. GL
    All my picks are in my princeton attack thread, you don't have to worry about me. Picked UNC in my thread about 2 hours ago. I think it is funny that your play of the night is Michigan State. When you lose come post your apology on my thread.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

All my picks are in my princeton attack thread, you don't have to worry about me. Picked UNC in my thread about 2 hours ago. I think it is funny that your play of the night is Michigan State. When you lose come post your apology on my thread.
    Dude whats your problem???

Hammew

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Pimike
    What happened to your stellar record, to many people call you on it???

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    l

ol yea u did

123 Last