snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    All my picks are in my princeton attack thread, you don't have to worry about me. Picked UNC in my thread about 2 hours ago. I think it is funny that your play of the night is Michigan State. When you lose come post your apology on my thread.

Why is it funny. Not sure i understand that sir.

All that being said GL tonight.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

IT continues to win we had Steelers/Chargers Coyotes Sunday. We had Saints saints Under. WTF u talking about. I recommend you just stay in your own little world cause you bring nothing positive to mine.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Theres nothing funny about cashing tickets.

My post was intended to give an angle on the game that gives a side a advantage. If you want to dispute that and post in support of your side i respect that. I dont respect other comments that have have nothing to do with the game or why you choose a side. Intelligent posts only. You dont have to tail this play, thats up to you and how you spend your money.

As i said earlier, please get me off of the side im on with a good intelligent reason why the Heels are the play.

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    IT continues to win we had Steelers/Chargers Coyotes Sunday. We had Saints saints Under. WTF u talking about. I recommend you just stay in your own little world cause you bring nothing positive to mine.
    I do what I want pimikey, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I have yet to read a post...a intelligent post..on why the Heels are the play. Give me something!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I do what I want pimikey, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Intelligence everywhere!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I have yet to read a post...a intelligent post..on why the Heels are the play. Give me something!

THROW ME A BONE HEEL BACKERS!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Theres nothing funny about cashing tickets.

My post was intended to give an angle on the game that gives a side a advantage. If you want to dispute that and post in support of your side i respect that. I dont respect other comments that have have nothing to do with the game or why you choose a side. Intelligent posts only. You dont have to tail this play, thats up to you and how you spend your money.

As i said earlier, please get me off of the side im on with a good intelligent reason why the Heels are the play.

Hammew

Look guys I very well could lose all my bets tonight. I have no clue what I am doing. You guys are the pros, not me. I want to wish both of you the best of luck with anything you do.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

DONT GIVE ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD....TYPE AWAY AND I RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU TO SELL ME ON THE tAR hEELS!

Hammew

When is the last time Tom Izzo beat Roy Williams???

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

No such thing as a pro capper....I just post my plays i feel i have a great angle with..thats all..if your on the Heels GL but i have real money on the State side tonight. GL to you and leave the personal attatcks at the door!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

When is the last time Tom Izzo beat Roy Williams???

What position does Roy play? Tonight they need some 3 point shooting. I hope he can shoot from distance.

Hammew

DONT GIVE ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD....TYPE AWAY AND I RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU TO SELL ME ON THE tAR hEELS!
    I don't have write ups in my threads. I base most of my picks off of stats. But people should not tail me. Just started gambling about a year ago.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I don't have write ups in my threads. I base most of my picks off of stats. But people should not tail me. Just started gambling about a year ago.

Hey bro..GL

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

WHAT STATS? MI ST has scored more points per game and has given up less points, so please explain what stats your using?

Hammew

[quote=snapstick;2670410]
    When is the last time Tom Izzo beat Roy Williams???[/quote]

What position does Roy play? Tonight they need some 3 point shooting. I hope he can shoot from distance.

Coaching in college sports is a big deal. But anything I say makes no difference. I am not trying to sell you on UNC. I took UNC, you took Michigan St. Now we must wait until the game is over. Yes they actually have to play still.

Hammew

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    WHAT STATS? MI ST has scored more points per game and has given up less points, so please explain what stats your using?
    UNC pts against at home is less than Mich. St. pts against on the road. You should worry about the way you read stats.
    Last edited by Hammew; 12-01-09 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Typo

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

GL with your COACHING angle. Sorry to say the coach is only as good as his talent and this year with State bringing back all of its experience and the Heels bringing back nobody....GL with your play!

I dont care if they play in Roy Williams backyard...State win by at least 5....come on back after the game is over and we can have a debrief. lol

GL

Hammew

Stats as close as these teams are open to interpetation also, I realize that, but I am done with the pre-game argument. After I lose I will come back and tell you both " nice pick". GL tonight guys.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

The Heels aren't that good bro..seriously...JUST ASK UNR...and for those who don't know who UNR is they are a smaller school in Reno..lol....who almost pulled the upset in the DEAN DOME.

Not trying to be a "Prick" but State wins by at least 5....AT LEAST. gl

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Stats as close as these teams are open to interpetation also, I realize that, but I am done with the pre-game argument. After I lose I will come back and tell you both " nice pick". GL tonight guys.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Michigan State +2.5

This is the best play on the board tonight. Michigan State returns a veteran team from last season as the Heels are in what you can call a rebuilding mode with a young inexperienced team that was exposed when they were defeated by the Orange. You cant really use the revenge angle for State because this Tar Heel team is so different from last season but there quite a few more angles that heavily favor State in this matchup. Michigan State is averaging a lofty 90ppg on the road so far this young season. The Heels played a very simaliar team in the Orange and were dismantled. State, like the Orange can really pressure the perimeter with their guards and they are a outstanding rebounding team as was the Orange. The Tar Heels should have simaliar trouble with State as they did with Syracuse. Michigan State has won 13 of the last 14 games when playing in the month of December and has also won 20 of the last 23 games coming off a win by 15 points or more. Also keep in mind State was 9-1 away from home last year.

On a neutral court I would have State favored by 7-8 points. Giving the Heels 4-5 points for playing in the Dean Dome, State still should have been favored in this game by a beyond the arc 3. The wrong team is favored here and the current line illistrates that based on the opening line of Carolina -3 and i wouldnt be suprised at all if this game is a PK by tip off.

GL and remember dont put your savings account on this play but it is the strongest play angle wise this year so far in hoops in my opinion.

GL everyone tonight if your on a side in this game

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

This is very close to a GOY (Game Of Year) for me. Not that it means anything but its a VERY strong play for me. My max bet on a play with my bankroll is 5 units which equals $500.00

I have $550.00 on this play. GL to you if you are on the other side!

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Snap - MSU fan here. The only reason I'm staying away from this game is the effect that teams with size have had on MSU this year. MSU barely escaped Gonzaga and lost to Florida, both who had a considerable size advantage on them, and were young, like UNC is. Those two games were at home, and on a neutral court. This is MSU's first true road game of the season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not anticipating a MSU victory. Maybe I'm just jaded from last year's blowouts though...

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    Snap - MSU fan here. The only reason I'm staying away from this game is the effect that teams with size have had on MSU this year. MSU barely escaped Gonzaga and lost to Florida, both who had a considerable size advantage on them, and were young, like UNC is. Those two games were at home, and on a neutral court. This is MSU's first true road game of the season. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not anticipating a MSU victory. Maybe I'm just jaded from last year's blowouts though...
    Money lost. GL and thanks for your post.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

See Y'all at the break (Halftime) GL

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

what your stratching ur head about?

Straight Cash

Money lost. GL and thanks for your post.
    Gladly lose it if it means a MSU victory! GL

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    Gladly lose it if it means a MSU victory! GL
    that makes sense..lol

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

As you can see UNC is NO match for this experienced State team

Straight Cash

Lucious's "2" was a 3.

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

As you can see UNC is NO match for this experienced State team
    I dont know how your saying this shit you must not be watching the same game i am.

Straight Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    I dont know how your saying this shit you must not be watching the same game i am.
    UNC's size is killing MSU

First 123 Last