Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    i believe kenpom has duke as the number 1 offensive efficiency rating in CBB

this kid jefferson is playing out of his fukkin mind and dawkins when he is on is arguably the best perimeter shooter in basketball .. some of the shots this kid makes are insane

if lil plumlee ever played like mason this team would arguably be unbeatable but he needs time to develop
    no doubt, that offense is great, coach K is the master of spacing and movement. Jefferson was definitely a beast out there, a bunch of offensive rebounds and assists. I thought lil plums played alright in his time, made some good decisions in the middle of the zone but yeah he needs some time as he doesn't seem as skilled as the other two. though don't know much about him. see you on the 22nd

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    no doubt, that offense is great, coach K is the master of spacing and movement. Jefferson was definitely a beast out there, a bunch of offensive rebounds and assists. I thought lil plums played alright in his time, made some good decisions in the middle of the zone but yeah he needs some time as he doesn't seem as skilled as the other two. though don't know much about him. see you on the 22nd
    mason was an absolute beast on the block in his senior year .. he stepped up defensively also .. his other brother miles was just a strong big man .. guy muscled around everyone he went up against ..

little plumlee is supposed to be better than both of them but we have yet to see it as duke fans lol

and yes see you on the 22nd brother

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

huh... I was wondering why Syracuse didn't finish off Duke & cover the spread

great game to watch tho, agree with the no call on the dunk attempt

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

clueless dumbfuk actually believed the zone was a great defense vs 3 pointers.

lol

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

crusty, man I understand trying to call this guy out. but quit bumping all his threads please.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    clueless dumbfuk actually believed the zone was a great defense vs 3 pointers.

lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I guess after Saturday's gift from the refs, we are All Square now?
    Worst refs in a ll of sports.
    Over worked but, still the worst.

First ... 3456