2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Agree. If I'm Syracuse, I'm not exactly feeling great about the fact that they couldn't have played better and still needed OT to win.

If puke had anyone left to keep from being destroyed inside they win that gm. .. I never buy cuse tho cause like every year it too easy to get on the offensive glass against their pussy little zone, combine that with the wide open shooters u can get on them and they can reel off as many as they want they still be gone by sweet 16 unless they get a really favorable draw..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If puke had anyone left to keep from being destroyed inside they win that gm. .. I never buy cuse tho cause like every year it too easy to get on the offensive glass against their pussy little zone, combine that with the wide open shooters u can get on them and they can reel off as many as they want they still be gone by sweet 16 unless they get a really favorable draw..
    Agree. Business as usual.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

"Would he have missed that dunk had he not been fouled?"
    NO way.

The game should have ended with the craziest cram I have seen all year.

Refs gave this game to the 'Cuse as they "flopped" their way to a win.

21-0 ..& Vegas still puts Zona a larger favourite.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

#1, haters.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    NO way.

I forgot bout that already. U right that was straight up horse shit and pretty much impossible to "miss".

2daBank

Care to bet on whether they #1 when it all said and done?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

exactly,

who cares who is number 1 now? or at any point in the regular season.. the college basketball top 25 is such a joke.

if you dont win in march and April you can be #1 100 weeks in a row and no one will give a fu(K

Cuse0323

Care to bet on whether they #1 when it all said and done?
    nope. the haters anger is enough of a win for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    nope. the haters anger is enough of a win for me.
    im not angry, i had the points.. im not some dipshit "fan", just telling it like it is..

Cuse0323

im not angry, i had the points.. im not some dipshit "fan", just telling it like it is..
    sure thing, you have nothing against the cuse and their pussy zone.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lest we not forgot that Duke is one of the top five three point shooting teams in the country, so it's not like this is bumblefukk U. hitting 15 3s. They shoot over 40% from distance.

The zone does what it does. It challenges teams to be patient and make the extra passes to get open looks. There aren't that many teams in D1 every year that can exploit that or just flat out "out shoot" the zone. Especially difficult in the tourney setting if it's a short turnaround. Rebounding is always a challenge with the 2-3, but that's something you know going in.

If you can out shoot a zone, the coach usually tips his cap to your team. It happens. Just like it happens that great shooting teams shoot 30% in big games and lose.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    exactly,

who cares who is number 1 now? or at any point in the regular season.. the college basketball top 25 is such a joke.

if you dont win in march and April you can be #1 100 weeks in a row and no one will give a fu(K
    i never even look at the polls,, usually im surprised as hell when i hear where a team is ranked.. my personal rankings all i care about and the only others i even look at are kenpoms....

Cuse0323

NO way.

I feel like I may be missing something here, someone explain the foul to me. I see ball.

Jay Williams ‏@RealJayWilliams 1h
    Tough but it looks like all ball. “@accbballnews: Rodney Hood dunk attempt in slow motion. You decide. https://vine.co/v/MzD2UqOpi55” I see ball”

2daBank

sure thing, you have nothing against the cuse and their pussy zone.
    why would i? just happen to believe that man to man is real defense and it shows when they get bounced as a high seed year after year, let me know the year they can control the defensive glass.. while you busy playing fan boy i guess you didnt notice i call duke "puke"..to each is own but this isnt a cuse fan board or any other teams, i know this cause i wouldnt be posting here cause nothing is more nauseating than listening to irrational ass fans refuse to discuss anything true about "their" teams..

2daBank

I feel like I may be missing something here, someone explain the foul to me. I see ball.

Jay Williams ‏@RealJayWilliams 1h
    Tough but it looks like all ball. “@accbballnews: Rodney Hood dunk attempt in slow motion. You decide. https://vine.co/v/MzD2UqOpi55” I see ball”
    of coarse you do, your a fanboy..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

cuser settle the fuk down pal it was a clean block and it was obvious

cuser hows #1 feel pal

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

i never even look at the polls,, usually im surprised as hell when i hear where a team is ranked.. my personal rankings all i care about and the only others i even look at are kenpoms....
    Rankings are complete crap and don't mean much, but I do think they are important when capping NCAAB. Teams and fans make a big deal of the rankings. Teams show up at home against ranked opponents. I can almost guarantee that if you fade every ranked team on the road against a non-ranked home-team, you'd hit at least 58%-60%. Last year I auto-played it and hit somewhere around 62%, with a ton on ML dogs winning outright.

Cuse0323

must have missed the final four last year banker. I'm not a fanboy, I said many times before the game that I was worried Duke would win. It came down to the end and either team could have won. Many plays throughout that game that decided the outcome not just two calls that people are going to harp on. I just find it disheartening that people downplay such a great game and blame it on the refs. It was an epic game between two great programs.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    cuser settle the fuk down pal it was a clean block and it was obvious

cuser hows #1 feel pal
    feels good drinker

told myself I wouldn't stoop to this level so I'll move on. helluva game, nothing but respect for Duke.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Rankings are complete crap and don't mean much, but I do think they are important when capping NCAAB. Teams and fans make a big deal of the rankings. Teams show up at home against ranked opponents. I can almost guarantee that if you fade every ranked team on the road against a non-ranked home-team, you'd hit at least 58%-60%. Last year I auto-played it and hit somewhere around 62%, with a ton on ML dogs winning outright.
    oh yea for sure, there prob 10-15 times a year im bout to play a team cause i think the number off then realize they have a shiny little number next to them and back away, lol... used to be automatic to fade ranked dog on road vs unranked team but last few years im not sure it been as money as it used to be...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

oh yea for sure, there prob 10-15 times a year im bout to play a team cause i think the number off then realize they have a shiny little number next to them and back away, lol... used to be automatic to fade ranked dog on road vs unranked team but last few years im not sure it been as money as it used to be...
    Oh yeah forgot to mention that ranked teams get inflated lines at times. I may try to keep track of this up until conference tourneys.

2daBank

must have missed the final four last year banker. I'm not a fanboy, I said many times before the game that I was worried Duke would win. It came down to the end and either team could have won. Many plays throughout that game that decided the outcome not just two calls that people are going to harp on. I just find it disheartening that people downplay such a great game and blame it on the refs. It was an epic game between two great programs.
    it seriously makes no difference to me bro, more times than not id prob have played the ml and be pissed but happily for whatever reason i settled with just taking the points, in all honesty i didnt want puke to nail that trey to send it to ot cause i didnt think they would cover with no front line left.. you can slice it 1000 ways if ya want, i think he got arm before ball on the dunk and even if we calling that clean they buried duke when they called the tic tac bs 5th on jefferson when that clown xmas flopped and flailed (and the numerous other flops by that scrub), i dont care what team he played for that pussy shit in my eyes. if you read the 1st thing i said in this thread was "not that it isnt funny watching a team beat puke by flopping", if any team deserves to get that treatment it puke, it funny to me but if i had th ml it wouldnt be cause fact still remains that much like puke has done 100 times over the years cuse won that gm with a big fat assist from the zebras.. i mean if it important to you congrats on "your" team being ranked #1. they not the best team tho..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

The guy came a cross goods entire body on that last play. Did he get ball maybe. But that doesn't mean he never touched him body wise. Cuse that 5th foul on Parker was ridiculous. Cuse was "flopping" all night trying to get fouls and they did. Its all good though brother I'll see you again soon. best of luck the rest of the way except vs us

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

cuse got handed the game by the refs no doubt...idc much cause my +3.5 was money either way and now I will be able to pummel duke at home on the 22nd....duke is a cash cow in prime time spots this year...any one that thinks cuse is actually bettee than duke will keep losing their cash in college bball this year

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

↑↑ Especially with the home refs. Duke's home refs were watching the cuse game...time for payback lol

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    ↑↑ Especially with the home refs. Duke's home refs were watching the cuse game...time for payback lol
    when they play in Cameron cuse fans and backers are going to be acting the same way that we are now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

I've said that my favourite team is the one who made me the most $ last week. I'm not a homer or a fanboy.
    However, it is well documented here that I admit my favourite team across all sports is the Orangemen.
    I played Canadian College Basketball, which is a joke compared to NBAAB D1. The best Canadian College Basketball team would lose to Stoney Brook or Bryant, in fact they'd go to OT with some Ohio or Oklahoma High School teams.
    I love driving over to the Carrier Dome to see Boehiem & some of the best college players in the nation play.
    That being said.....The 'Cuse did flop their way to win in the last 7 minutes of the game & the refs seemed to play right along.
    I predicted the line would open at 1.5 & bought points to get that number. So, I won too & my team won but there's no denying that this game was one reversed call away from being a Duke win.
    The outcome was obviously determined by the officials.
    Call a spade a spade boys.
    Cuse got lucky but, are 21-0 in the toughest conference in College.
    With odds better than Kansas & Kentucky & Michigan St. I'd jump all over Syracuse before they are inevitably +250.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Jayvegas420 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

I've said that my favourite team is the one who made me the most $ last week. I'm not a homer or a fanboy.
    However, it is well documented here that I admit my favourite team across all sports is the Orangemen.
    I played Canadian College Basketball, which is a joke compared to NBAAB D1. The best Canadian College Basketball team would lose to Stoney Brook or Bryant, in fact they'd go to OT with some Ohio or Oklahoma High School teams.
    I love driving over to the Carrier Dome to see Boehiem & some of the best college players in the nation play.
    That being said.....The 'Cuse did flop their way to win in the last 7 minutes of the game & the refs seemed to play right along.
    I predicted the line would open at 1.5 & bought points to get that number. So, I won too & my team won but there's no denying that this game was one reversed call away from being a Duke win.
    With odds better than Kansas & Kentucky & Michigan St. I'd jump all over Syracuse before they are inevitably +250.

agree with everything right up until the craziness where i think you suggesting tying money up on a cuse future! seriously tho, no way odds can be worth how little i feel like their chances of winning it all are (in fairness i dont know what they are as i havnt looked in a minute)..ill admit they prob better than i give them credit for and ill say Fair looked way better than ive ever thought he was last night, still tho the chances of them running thru 6 games in the tourney w/o getting whipped on the boards and the zone picked apart are slim to none imo , unless they bring those same officials with them to the dance (lol)...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Good post Jay,
    You and Cuser are not fanboys, they are very loyal to their team, you can not disrespect someones loyalty, it's a very imprortant quality.

Having said that, I have no use for Syracuse, I think you guys know what side of the bread my butter is on.
    This is the best Syracuse team since Melo imo, but from where I sit, I don't think anybody is going to beat Florida.

Arizona is a very talented team, but the way some slobber over that team is laughable, they are not a super team, Cuse could win it all, but they have a penchant every year to gag along the way, this isn't UConn hatred talking, Orange just seen to piss it away somehow every year.

Kansas has a shot, Nova has no shot, can't see Sparty or the Wolvrines either, some do, I don't.

The biggest farce is depending on what poll you read, Wichita State.
    That is not a #3 or #4 team in the nation.
    That is a joke, I don't give a fart if they are undefeated, beating Bumcuck Tech and Creampuff A&M along the way.
    Their schedule is softer than jello, they aren't even the best mid-major, Creighton would beat Wichita 8 times in 7 days.

Guard play wins tournaments, when you handicap tourney games, you start with the backcourts.
    Boatwright and Napier anyone? (just kidding) maybe?

2daBank

Nasher im all for loyalty, i just dont have it for a team of strangers..sure im a stl cardinals fan but the only time im irrational about them is postseason and i admit my pathetic homerness.. just cause you a fan doesnt mean you cant be a realist, im loyal as hell to ppl i care bout but that doenst mean they without flaws as am i, just dont get why, when, or how being a fan meant being a delusional flag waver? id prefer my real friends/family point out something im doing that fukked up instead of just let me bs them as no one ever improves with a bunch of yes men around them..

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Plus they got raped by refs, not that it wasn't funny watching a team flop their way to fouling out puke players for a change.. I don't even hate duke today cause I thought 4sure when it went to ot there was no way they were gonna cover for me, they are far improved from earlier in the season and Jefferson been big time for me in draftstreet lately! Sadly his days of discount prices prob bout over..
    Had Ohio ST ml & Duke ML --If this game was the screw job most think I am just glad it wasn't on tv.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    when they play in Cameron cuse fans and backers are going to be acting the same way that we are now.
    truth

You mad bro

truth
    lol you know it pal

i had duke +4.5 and a smaller bet on the ML

would have been a great day if duke won outright but in all it was still a good day

anyways what a fukkin game we saw saturday night .. might be one of the best games we will see all year

good luck staying number 1 pal !

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lol you know it pal

i had duke +4.5 and a smaller bet on the ML

would have been a great day if duke won outright but in all it was still a good day

anyways what a fukkin game we saw saturday night .. might be one of the best games we will see all year

good luck staying number 1 pal !
    thanks...helluva game man, Duke is really playing at a different level right now compared to the beginning of the year. nothing but respect for their players, they came in wanting to win, weren't intimidated and played as well as a team can. they're gonna be tough to beat come March. Glad to get the W but could have gone either way really, such high level of offense by both teams.

You mad bro

thanks...helluva game man, Duke is really playing at a different level right now compared to the beginning of the year. nothing but respect for their players, they came in wanting to win, weren't intimidated and played as well as a team can. they're gonna be tough to beat come March. Glad to get the W but could have gone either way really, such high level of offense by both teams.
    i believe kenpom has duke as the number 1 offensive efficiency rating in CBB

this kid jefferson is playing out of his fukkin mind and dawkins when he is on is arguably the best perimeter shooter in basketball .. some of the shots this kid makes are insane

if lil plumlee ever played like mason this team would arguably be unbeatable but he needs time to develop

First ... 23456 Last