2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

1/20 hoops discussion

Not even gonna bother with the bs 3 game card we have tonight, if y'all interested in discussing it be my guest.
    I'm busy today but later on when the Saturday lines are released will start going thru card. If some1 does cap these fri gms and has a play maybe ill tail it, lol.. . If they come out w sat lines before I'm back around some1 feel free to post it..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Only play Im thinking about tonight is Green Bay/Wright St u 131

2daBank

I was running late this morning so didn't even have a chance to do any numbers on them... I'll check back later and see if u or anyone has anything worth playing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Here's what I like for Saturday, Banker:

Tennessee +8.5 at Kentucky
    Utah +2.5 vs. Cal
    Pittsburgh +5 at Syracuse
    Illinois +5 at MSU

Utes are probably my favorite, with Pitt a close second.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Here's what I like for Saturday, Banker:

Tennessee +8.5 at Kentucky
    Utah +2.5 vs. Cal
    Pittsburgh +5 at Syracuse
    Illinois +5 at MSU

Utes are probably my favorite, with Pitt a close second.
    I thought I was gonna cap the card tonight but friend hit me up and said they had copy of wolf of wallstreet so now hanging out, gonna try and get home and get it done sometime by morning..

I saw landers on spArty, u just fading his rubber ducky play or u really like Illini ?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I thought I was gonna cap the card tonight but friend hit me up and said they had copy of wolf of wallstreet so now hanging out, gonna try and get home and get it done sometime by morning..

I saw landers on spArty, u just fading his rubber ducky play or u really like Illini ?
    MSU hasn't played very well lately. They've had two straight miracle covers. Payne probably not playing again. Illinois not nearly as bad as how they've played last two games. I don't necessarily think MSU loses, but I could see a very close game here.

Kind of interested in Texas as well. Will be interesting to see if Iowa State can break out of its recent funk.

2daBank

MSU hasn't played very well lately. They've had two straight miracle covers. Payne probably not playing again. Illinois not nearly as bad as how they've played last two games. I don't necessarily think MSU loses, but I could see a very close game here.

Kind of interested in Texas as well. Will be interesting to see if Iowa State can break out of its recent funk.
    Yea Illini plays good enough d to play with anyone at any given time I think.whether they can score another issue... Ill def give it a look..
    Havnt even looked at lines so just seeing what u posted, vols catching 8.5 seems high at 1st glance but think I worry about them against teams with length/athletes in the front court..vols bigs don't exactly got hops, the guard play bails them out a lot but not sure stokes or their other big will have much success..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yea Illini plays good enough d to play with anyone at any given time I think.whether they can score another issue... Ill def give it a look..
    Havnt even looked at lines so just seeing what u posted, vols catching 8.5 seems high at 1st glance but think I worry about them against teams with length/athletes in the front court..vols bigs don't exactly got hops, the guard play bails them out a lot but not sure stokes or their other big will have much success..
    Yeah, that line is probably about right. Not sure if it's worth an actual play or not.

Might just stick with Utah and Pitt (though I think the Pitt line will reach 5.5 or even 6).

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bank this = 3-2 at a minimum (4-1 is the goal):

Clemson -7.5
    California -14.5
    Indiana State +10.5
    Manhattan -8
    IPFW -1.5

Looking forward to your NFL analysis for Sunday. I keep seeing the Patriots run game as the factor that puts me on the ML.

Better ground yardage has won 7 out of eight contests thus far (exception Indy vs Chiefs).

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Seems like a lot of key injuries for many teams. Be aware. NC, I like the Tennessee bet tomorrow against the Cats. 8.5 is a good chunk in this rivalry. UK will be hungry though.
    Last edited by chalk46; 01-18-14 at 01:38 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yeah, that line is probably about right. Not sure if it's worth an actual play or not.

Might just stick with Utah and Pitt (though I think the Pitt line will reach 5.5 or even 6).
    Shit, I thought Utah was playing Cal. It's UCLA. Going to have to review that one again.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Nothing better than some college hooops on a Saturday. Lots of games tomorrow. Just looking at the card I like Virginia. I think they are starting to come into form after a somewhat slow start. Might take it tonight at -6, don't see it dipping below that. Surprised to see Kansas at -5.5/-6, but first thoughts would be lean on Kansas. Got a feeling that in a few weeks they will be a top 5 team. Young teams always start slow. Utah, SDST, Illinois and Texas look good too. Might be time to fade Iowa St with Kane banged up. Hard to ever back Iowa St on the road, they can shoot themselves out of the gym real quick.

What does everyone think of OKST-Kansas? Starting to hear that Embid could be the #1 pick and not Wiggins/Parker.

Just my two cents for tomorrow.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

G'Town-7.5
    UNCG+7.5
    Cincy under regardless of what I get it at
    IPFW-1.5
    UNLV+8.5
    New Mex-5.5
    Ark St+4.5
    Uconn+1.5
    Arknsas-2.5
    Miss St 1h

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Nothing better than some college hooops on a Saturday. Lots of games tomorrow. Just looking at the card I like Virginia. I think they are starting to come into form after a somewhat slow start. Might take it tonight at -6, don't see it dipping below that. Surprised to see Kansas at -5.5/-6, but first thoughts would be lean on Kansas. Got a feeling that in a few weeks they will be a top 5 team. Young teams always start slow. Utah, SDST, Illinois and Texas look good too. Might be time to fade Iowa St with Kane banged up. Hard to ever back Iowa St on the road, they can shoot themselves out of the gym real quick.

What does everyone think of OKST-Kansas? Starting to hear that Embid could be the #1 pick and not Wiggins/Parker.

Just my two cents for tomorrow.
    i agree with ku, im not gonna hold it against them they played one of toughest non conf schedules in the country with such a young team, it appears to have done the trick as they have owed big 12 play per usual..if they keep turnovers to a minimum i think they roll..

i just cant back uva laying 6, 6 feels like a lot of points in a race to 60...no real interest in a side, they gonna have to set the total really low to keep me away from under tho..

i doubt i wanna play bruins but im not ready to play utah at such a short number when they have played such a soft schedule, besides byu they really hanvt beaten anyone..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freddues View Post
    Bank this = 3-2 at a minimum (4-1 is the goal):

Clemson -7.5
    California -14.5
    Indiana State +10.5
    Manhattan -8
    IPFW -1.5

Looking forward to your NFL analysis for Sunday. I keep seeing the Patriots run game as the factor that puts me on the ML.

Better ground yardage has won 7 out of eight contests thus far (exception Indy vs Chiefs).
    indy st looks pretty good to me as well..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

So far Iam on FSU + 6 and AKR -2.5( yes I know they don't travel well).......................good luck Bank!!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Looks like line is moving to 4 1/2. I imagine closer to game-time we will get 5 1/2.

And BankBro`, today is the 18th motherfukker My *********** is due on the 19th, you fukked me up for a minute. No love in my Eric Clapton thread? Did you see how Duquesne was down 32 at half, came back to lose by only 9? Had 12 1/2! Today I got no fix on them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Looks like line is moving to 4 1/2. I imagine closer to game-time we will get 5 1/2.

And BankBro`, today is the 18th motherfukker My *********** is due on the 19th, you fukked me up for a minute. No love in my Eric Clapton thread? Did you see how Duquesne was down 32 at half, came back to lose by only 9? Had 12 1/2! Today I got no fix on them.
    yea i kinda just realized i was a few days ahead, id claim i was fukked up (and i may have been) but 11 am a little early to be admitting that.. no idea how i did that really, well maybe i have a idea

didnt see the thread my man.. recall seeing them down a bunch but didnt have anything on it. nice when those go your way..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

early leans
    Toledo/Akron 1H under 69
    Vols +7'
    UVA -5'
    Seton Hall +7
    UGA +2'

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

2da, when I look you are doing well this year. Good for you.
    Check it out, I will admit this. I am on beer and bong number 1.
    Hey Biff, 19thHole mentioned you in a thread this morning. Smart man if you do.

2daBank

my early leans..

indy st +10.5
    ku-6
    k st-4.5
    bama+5
    canes
    la salle-7 ..maybe this too high but feels like the right side to me..

lots of ideas on totals but not out on the gms im interested in yet..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    early leans
    Toledo/Akron 1H under 69
    Vols +7'
    UVA -5'
    Seton Hall +7
    UGA +2'
    i prob lean uva but think im gonna like the under long as they come in around or little higher than kp..

seems like they took into account the spot for ark cause line felt short to me but i understand why, not a good road team and coming off the ot win over uk..

1st glance thought 8 with vols was too many but worried they dont get anything inside close to basket..

i didnt look much at the akron gm yet but i do like the earliest tip 1st half under

BiffTFinancial

i prob lean uva but think im gonna like the under long as they come in around or little higher than kp..

seems like they took into account the spot for ark cause line felt short to me but i understand why, not a good road team and coming off the ot win over uk..

1st glance thought 8 with vols was too many but worried they dont get anything inside close to basket..

i didnt look much at the akron gm yet but i do like the earliest tip 1st half under
    good point on Noles/Hoos under, gonna give that one a closer look right now.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

What at is the kp number? Total still not out yet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What at is the kp number? Total still not out yet.
    think it was 117,, i made it few lower then went and looked at last 3 games these 2 have played and they havnt sniffed that..

2daBank

gw/ri un 134.5

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Yea considering they wen to Tally and won 62-50, and Noles are starting to play much better D. Worth a look at the under.What is total?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Yea considering they wen to Tally and won 62-50, and Noles are starting to play much better D. Worth a look at the under.What is total?
    pussies havnt come out with it yet

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Yeah in the live lines above The Greek has 135, that cannot be right? 135 -110
    -6 -105

BiffTFinancial

Like Noles/Hoos under. get around 111-115 for that one. KenPom has 117. Greek only shop to post total so far and posted at 135? If that comes out for me at 135ish, will almost certainly play under (either game or 1H).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Yeah in the live lines above The Greek has 135, that cannot be right? 135 -110
    -6 -105
    has to be bs, not only cause there no damn way but also cause greek never comes out before bol or bm with totals...

2daBank

Like Noles/Hoos under. get around 111-115 for that one. KenPom has 117. Greek only shop to post total so far and posted at 135? If that comes out for me at 135ish, will almost certainly play under (either game or 1H).
    has to be glitch..there no way, plus when last time greek beat bol or bm with a total?

BiffTFinancial

gw/ri un 134.5
    GMU/URI, i assume? will run that one now.

2daBank

opened 118 and got hit to 121 real quick,, ill play there but these low ones tend to climb so gonna wait and see i think..

2daBank

GMU/URI, i assume? will run that one now.
    yep,, my bad..while you at it make sense of smu/ucf for me please? havnt seen anyone that doesnt have over that number which scares me..

123 Last