BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    has to be glitch..there no way, plus when last time greek beat bol or bm with a total?
    agree one million percent. game two weeks ago in Tallahassee had posted total of 124 and played to 12 points under that. i think opening total will be right around 120, 1H around 55, and i'll play 1H under. last five meetings, 1H hasn't gone over 50.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

^ Yeah true, they could be playing it up beacause of the FSU 3pts record they set last week.bUt these two usually play a lower scoring game if I remember correct years past @VA

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    agree one million percent. game two weeks ago in Tallahassee had posted total of 124 and played to 12 points under that. i think opening total will be right around 120, 1H around 55, and i'll play 1H under. last five meetings, 1H hasn't gone over 50.
    i looked at the gm this year and the 2 last and dont think they have even touched 115 in any of those..

BiffTFinancial

5D just opened FSU/UVA total at 120/56. hitting 1H under 56 right now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    ^ Yeah true, they could be playing it up beacause of the FSU 3pts record they set last week.bUt these two usually play a lower scoring game if I remember correct years past @VA
    they not gonna repeat that against a team that gives a shit about playing defense.. styes make fights, fsu can look ok offensively against more up and down teams but when they run into the grinders it pretty predictable they will struggle to score in the half court and play very good d.. just go back the previous however many years and see what most their scores look like when they play the uva's, clemsons, miami's of the world..almost always ugly..

BiffTFinancial

yep,, my bad..while you at it make sense of smu/ucf for me please? havnt seen anyone that doesnt have over that number which scares me..
    no worries, just want to be efficient! the girl has her first CYO hoops game at 12:30 today, so every second counts. i'll essentially have to have all my capping done by then and didn't start until almost 9 am because i went to gym to shoot around at 6:30 and couldn't leave because i was so lights out.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

5D just opened FSU/UVA total at 120/56. hitting 1H under 56 right now.

Why 1h and not the whole thing?

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Why 1h and not the whole thing?
    If this game ends where i expect it to end - with UVA with a multiple-possession lead in final two minutes - there could be a fair number of fouls. Also, no OT in 1H. Perhaps most important though is that we have two teams that really hang their hats on defense and they just played each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the final four minutes of the 1H almost feel as if both teams are more concerned with keeping the opponent from scoring than scoring themselves. Both coaches just want to get through the 1H without having major foul trouble or a three-possession deficit. I think game will be ugly, but 1H uglier and with lot less FTs than 2H.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave BiffTFinancial 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiffTFinancial

Bank, i get around 128-130 for Mason/URI. I do like the idea of backing under with two teams that sport top-tier 3PT defenses (and URI can't shoot from deep at all).

grease lightnin
    &

If this game ends where i expect it to end - with UVA with a multiple-possession lead in final two minutes - there could be a fair number of fouls. Also, no OT in 1H. Perhaps most important though is that we have two teams that really hang their hats on defense and they just played each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the final four minutes of the 1H almost feel as if both teams are more concerned with keeping the opponent from scoring than scoring themselves. Both coaches just want to get through the 1H without having major foul trouble or a three-possession deficit. I think game will be ugly, but 1H uglier and with lot less FTs than 2H.

ah...good. Thanks for the wisdom.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Unc

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Unc
    makes sense, if they ever gonna play a good gm today the day.

2daBank

la salle-5.5..prob would have left alone at -7 but feel better needing a 6 point win opposed to a 8.. temple really struggling and think la salle starting to play like the team that made a nice run last season. the games la salle really struggled was against grinders, temple is far from that and not only give up a ton of offensive boards but they take ill advised shots that lead to run outs..

BiffTFinancial

ah...good. Thanks for the wisdom.
    Sure, anytime. I could certainly be wrong, but this is the angle that i like. BOL to you today.

Noles1992

they not gonna repeat that against a team that gives a shit about playing defense.. styes make fights, fsu can look ok offensively against more up and down teams but when they run into the grinders it pretty predictable they will struggle to score in the half court and play very good d.. just go back the previous however many years and see what most their scores look like when they play the uva's, clemsons, miami's of the world..almost always ugly..
    Agree, was just stating maybe the reason people were playing it up was last week game against a Md. that plays no D. Got under 121 bought the half and tailed above on he 1st half for a bit and of course a small bit on my Noles. GL!

BiffTFinancial

la salle-5.5..prob would have left alone at -7 but feel better needing a 6 point win opposed to a 8.. temple really struggling and think la salle starting to play like the team that made a nice run last season. the games la salle really struggled was against grinders, temple is far from that and not only give up a ton of offensive boards but they take ill advised shots that lead to run outs..
    Love La Salle, will be on that one with you.

2daBank

doesnt this seem like a decent spot to fade cuse to pick up a loss? pit always plays them tough, run really good sets and handle zone well even w/o great outside shooting. i know pit defense will be there holding cuse offense down, should be a grider, lean under but opened little lower than i was hoping

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Is Joshua Smith back for the Hoyas?

Noles1992

also will Tail on UNC was also thinking over? Thinking Gtwon might have a nice bounce back after here 2nd half meltdown this week. But jut played the ML on it jus in case lol! Took Mizzou and I know we difer on that GL! GUYS!

2daBank

Agree, was just stating maybe the reason people were playing it up was last week game against a Md. that plays no D. Got under 121 bought the half and tailed above on he 1st half for a bit and of course a small bit on my Noles. GL!
    side so tough there.. i understand both sides, to me it too many points to lay with a gm that SHOULD be ugly as hell.. id def be scared to lay the points, but not like im lining up to take them either.. either way gl, hope it ends 57-55 someone!

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Is Joshua Smith back for the Hoyas?
    last i I saw said doubtful.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

last i I saw said doubtful.
    *handshake*

2daBank

also will Tail on UNC was also thinking over? Thinking Gtwon might have a nice bounce back after here 2nd half meltdown this week. But jut played the ML on it jus in case lol! Took Mizzou and I know we difer on that GL! GUYS!
    mizzou my team,, well im not much of a fan of any team besides stl cardinals but live in stl and follow and hear a lot bout them..personally i think it the worst miz team ive seen in years. hiring haith was a mistake to begin with and now they dont even press and pressure the way they used to, they dont turn teams over for shit (312th in nation), that cup cake out of conf schedule didnt do them any favors as they been gettin beat or skating by low end sec teams since comf play began. not impressed with them at all, you gonna really need them to own bama on the glass imo, and they might cause bama has issues on the defensive glass and mizzou can rebound, plus they tough in columbia, bama prob struggle to score as well but think it a few points too high.. i been wrong before tho..

BiffTFinancial

doesnt this seem like a decent spot to fade cuse to pick up a loss? pit always plays them tough, run really good sets and handle zone well even w/o great outside shooting. i know pit defense will be there holding cuse offense down, should be a grider, lean under but opened little lower than i was hoping
    Agree with Pitt but couldn't quite talk myself into it. May take a closer look mid-afternoon if i have time. My final card:

Saturday 1.20.2014 updated card
    1* Toledo/Akron 1H under 69
    1* Florida State/Virginia 1H under 56
    1* La Salle -6 (-101)
    1* Georgia +3' (-105)
    1* Indiana -13
    1* Cal -15' (-105)

BOL today Bank. Will check back in later this afternoon.

2daBank

Agree with Pitt but couldn't quite talk myself into it. May take a closer look mid-afternoon if i have time. My final card:

Saturday 1.20.2014 updated card
    1* Toledo/Akron 1H under 69
    1* Florida State/Virginia 1H under 56
    1* La Salle -6 (-101)
    1* Georgia +3' (-105)
    1* Indiana -13
    1* Cal -15' (-105)

BOL today Bank. Will check back in later this afternoon.
    right on...gl today brother.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Indy St +10.5
    South Carolina +1
    St.Bonaventure -2 (B +1/2)
    Louisville -1.5

2daBank

pit+4.5/ml +170

bama+5

indy st +10.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yes.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Unc
    lville

only 2 plays i locked in so far

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Indiana st
    Pepperdine

locked these 2 waiting on a few to get to the right number

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm taking Seton Hall, Tennessee, Pitt, Texas, Utah and Illinois today.

BOL fellas.

Noles1992

mizzou my team,, well im not much of a fan of any team besides stl cardinals but live in stl and follow and hear a lot bout them..personally i think it the worst miz team ive seen in years. hiring haith was a mistake to begin with and now they dont even press and pressure the way they used to, they dont turn teams over for shit (312th in nation), that cup cake out of conf schedule didnt do them any favors as they been gettin beat or skating by low end sec teams since comf play began. not impressed with them at all, you gonna really need them to own bama on the glass imo, and they might cause bama has issues on the defensive glass and mizzou can rebound, plus they tough in columbia, bama prob struggle to score as well but think it a few points too high.. i been wrong before tho..
    Thanks man you know the team well!, played it down to 4 last night and if it climbs up some more might just bail out of some of it. GL!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm taking Seton Hall, Tennessee, Pitt, Texas, Utah and Illinois today.

BOL fellas.
    i made ucla bigger favs, but really dont know what to make of utes still with their crappy ass schedule.. im prob wrong cause you wouldnt think ucla be undervalued at this point but +2 just aint enough for me.. i never even got to the illini gm yet, gonna check it out in a minute.. gl bro

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i made ucla bigger favs, but really dont know what to make of utes still with their crappy ass schedule.. im prob wrong cause you wouldnt think ucla be undervalued at this point but +2 just aint enough for me.. i never even got to the illini gm yet, gonna check it out in a minute.. gl bro
    Utah's pretty solid at home. A small play for me. Just a unit.

Pitt, Tennessee and Illinois are my only multi-unit plays.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wow -- Bama just shot up to 6.

First 123 Last