BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

also, i can see why you like Valpo/Sparty over. i hadn't focused on that total yet (figured it was wrap Sparty in my B1G ML parlay or pass)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

id love for slu to go, just sux they drew lou bracket and a 4 seed to boot, think they got done dirty but i know they can play w lou cause they can handle the press better than just about anyone.. i didnt have the balls to take them in brackets but if i can get 6/7 points ill be all over that (have to get by okie st 1st and think they can but okie has nba talent).. far as nmst gm think they laying to many... final 4,, lou, zona (trust me belmot is my concern here, they get by them i like their chances and belmont again a sexy pick so not as worried), mich (or fla, cant decide, scared gators getting a close gm at some point) and the U, with canes cutting down the nets (they got a choice draw imo),,dont think vcu beating mich in ann arbor and mich has the guards to handle the press.. wiscy certainly fugly it up but ultimately ole piss has a stone cold killer shooting the rock and think the offense prevails in that 1, just another case of me thinking big 10 shot their load playing each other and their style doesnt always translate when gms get called tighter, i did total 180 on them tho cause i went from them in sweet 16 possible beating zags to losing to ole piss (QUITE A TURN AROUND)...

the way i see mizzou/csu is csu thrives on owning the glass and think mizzou to strong down low to let that happen, csu doesnt really turn teams over so gonna trust i see good pressy (should be a turnover machine in the lou gm if they get there).. everything i read says greens ankle not close to 100% and even w/o that think pressy blows by him and creates the ankle is just icing on the cake...but you do have the haith factor on your side,, but i have the MW pathetic track record on mine..1st side i grabbed at -2.5 and just dont think im coming off it even tho seems majority likes mizzou and if it close ill be scared..if you really like dont let me get you off cause other guys i respect agree with you and again haith and pressey's at times horrible decision making def concerns.

really like montana (grabbed +14 early) and like fla gulf coast to at least cover (actually put them beating Georgetown in bracket but that just one of those if it hits i know im 1 up on the field and these offensively challenged teams are the ones i look to fade early

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    also, i can see why you like Valpo/Sparty over. i hadn't focused on that total yet (figured it was wrap Sparty in my B1G ML parlay or pass)
    def dont see them losing but think total wise sparty be happy to be out of rugged big10 and have shown at times they dont mind getting up and down a little, id expect them to hit 70 and think valpo hangs close enough to where ill get the foul gm if needed..other total i locked early was pit/wichita st un, actually got great number on that (124.5) so that prob be the one that wrong.. lol

2daBank

def could see like a msu/mich/slu/ i guess osu parlay,,dont have osu going down till 2nd (big 10 hater, lol)..

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    def dont see them losing but think total wise sparty be happy to be out of rugged big10 and have shown at times they dont mind getting up and down a little, id expect them to hit 70 and think valpo hangs close enough to where ill get the foul gm if needed..other total i locked early was pit/wichita st un, actually got great number on that (124.5) so that prob be the one that wrong.. lol
    like the WSU/Pitt under, that is a great number. nice grab dude. per the pm just sent you, love Big Ten teams to play high-scoring games in first round. conference play skews so low-scoring. what you think about Jackrabbits/UM over? also like Missou/CSU over, maybe over or CSU TT over is that way i'll go there.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    def could see like a msu/mich/slu/ i guess osu parlay,,dont have osu going down till 2nd (big 10 hater, lol)..
    heh heh. those 4 teams will not lose. too bad they're -145 collectively on the ML. 1-2 more big faves get that to plus-money. 5-6 team parlay just sounds like a stomach ache.

enjoying the Big Ten hate. as a Big Ten fan, i'm used to being a punchline, not the guy in the black hat.

2daBank

like the WSU/Pitt under, that is a great number. nice grab dude. per the pm just sent you, love Big Ten teams to play high-scoring games in first round. conference play skews so low-scoring. what you think about Jackrabbits/UM over? also like Missou/CSU over, maybe over or CSU TT over is that way i'll go there.
    didnt see im,,ill look in a sec,,but yea i agree overs with big 10 teams should be nice early on..as good as the pit under grab was i played msu over at 129, lol..thinking of adding at 126

HeDidDisToHim
    HeDidDisToHim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 189

Butler has been disrespected from "professional" analysts over and over and over again the previous two tourney runs -- including this one which many project as one of the biggest first round upsets. But I've learned my lesson. Brad Stevens is the real deal and his teams always find ways to win. Bucknell will neither beat nor cover in this game. You can take that to the bank.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeDidDisToHim View Post
    Butler has been disrespected from "professional" analysts over and over and over again the previous two tourney runs -- including this one which many project as one of the biggest first round upsets. But I've learned my lesson. Brad Stevens is the real deal and his teams always find ways to win. Bucknell will neither beat nor cover in this game. You can take that to the bank.

Bucknell is butler..i have no prob going against them,,doubt i bet it tho, just a bracket pick which doesnt mean shit my bracket be screwed by 3 o clock thu more than likely..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Agree. I just don't see it with Appling or Dawson -- their slumps have reached the "prolonged" status now. Appling's jumper is broken, and I sometimes forget Dawson is even on the court -- a far cry from the impact he made a year ago.
    Appling has been good except for him forcing and a lot of times taking open 3's its just not a strong suit for him. He has to just stay with in himself and not go Kalin Lucas on us. Play more like Nietzel use too. Dawson had a good stretch for a while but every since he took that forearm shiver at end of MSU/Mich game he has been off his game offensively. He is still pretty active defensively and good and getting in passing lanes. MSU actually led big 10 in steals which is kind of shocking as a fan I didn't even realize it till I looked.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Appling has been good except for him forcing and a lot of times taking open 3's its just not a strong suit for him. He has to just stay with in himself and not go Kalin Lucas on us. Play more like Nietzel use too. Dawson had a good stretch for a while but every since he took that forearm shiver at end of MSU/Mich game he has been off his game offensively. He is still pretty active defensively and good and getting in passing lanes. MSU actually led big 10 in steals which is kind of shocking as a fan I didn't even realize it till I looked.
    They have everything needed for a deep tourney run, but that region is absolutely brutal.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Memphis +1

Iona +14

Davidson +3

HOT WINGS

They have everything needed for a deep tourney run, but that region is absolutely brutal.
    Izzo has done it before with less or the same. I still remember the final 4 run back when got smoked by NC in championship game. That was a brutal bracket that year and they beat Louisville in indy as a dd dog that year too. Never know I am bit bias I suppose though.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Izzo has done it before with less or the same. I still remember the final 4 run back when got smoked by NC in championship game. That was a brutal bracket that year and they beat Louisville in indy as a dd dog that year too. Never know I am bit bias I suppose though.
    Is that the year someone got beat early (Syracuse I think?), or did that happen Hill/Anderson/Torbert's senior season?

HOT WINGS

It was 2009 Walton and Suton Senior years. Lucas, Summers and Allen were sophomores. Raymar Morgan was junior and Draymond and Lucious were freshman. They were 2 seed and beat Kansas, Louisville, Uconn before losing to NC in championship.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It was 2009 Walton and Suton Senior years. Lucas, Summers and Allen were sophomores. Raymar Morgan was junior and Draymond and Lucious were freshman. They were 2 seed and beat Kansas, Louisville, Uconn before losing to NC in championship.
    Yeah, OK. Before Lucas totally lost it (what was that, his senior year?) Didn't Durrell Summers sleep with Lucious' girl or something? Something really messed that team up their senior years.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I faded them against kansas louisville and uconn

Finally got my money back with unc.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Suton was a beast in that tournament.

HOT WINGS

Yeah, OK. Before Lucas totally lost it (what was that, his senior year?) Didn't Durrell Summers sleep with Lucious' girl or something? Something really messed that team up their senior years.
    Lucas was good until they wanted him to be the leader. He had no leadership skills and I think it effected him mentally. Also he blew out his ACL or some serious type of injury that he never fully recovered from. The following yearvis when Allen and Lucious got kicked off for weed or something I suspect. I Think they were coming to practices all baked out

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I faded them against kansas louisville and uconn

Finally got my money back with unc.
    Yeah think a lot of people did they were the dog in all those games.

HOT WINGS

Suton was a beast in that tournament.
    Yeah he was that big guy that could stretch the defense with the 3pt shot. Green became that guy last year out of no where and kind of looks like Payne is following his footsteps now as well. Never really saw Payne shoot the 3 until the last couple months of this season. He actually has a pretty decent looking J for a big guy.

HOT WINGS

I agree re: Louisville. Always hate to go with the consensus team.

I'm worried that the Big Ten beat each other to a pulp all year long and will actually underachieve in this tournament. I'm not a fan of Ohio State. I've been impressed by what Kraft has done offensively down the stretch, but still feel like they're Thomas and very little else at crunch time. MSU is in a killer bracket, I've never been sold on Wisconsin as anything other than a typical overachieving Bo Ryan group that's a guard or two short, not a fan of Crean getting the Hoosiers very far, Minnesota and Illinois' struggles speak for themselves. Michigan seems to be a nice resurrection pick, but like OSU, they're weak underneath. In other words, there were reasons I didn't advance a single Big Ten team to Atlanta.

Wells look I am going to die with the Big 10. My Final 4 is MSU, OSU, Florida and Indiana.....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wells look I am going to die with the Big 10. My Final 4 is MSU, OSU, Florida and Indiana.....
    LOL -- not like what I say goes around here. You should be happy I'm going against the Big Ten.

First 12