hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

St Joeseph -1.5

This play sticks out to me at first glance of tomorrow card any opinions

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Look for home teams with better records than their opponents. There are many other games to look at besides this one. I also write down the team on a piece of paper with the better "home" record. that's my first thing i do. Most of the time i try to avoid teams with good records playing against each other. But it's your decision, no guarantees.

USMC28
    USMC28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

Butler is the play even though St Joes is at home!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

very tough matchup, might have an opinion tomorrow after I study it

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

It will be a sweat out type win if Butler pulls off the road win. They are very capable of it but I'd rather bet one of the other 50 games tomorrow. Way better games out there.

CantTouchAyo
    CantTouchAyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71340

St.joes went through a rough patch a few weeks ago when they dropped two games, one vs. their rival Nova and one vs. Fairfield who they should not of lost to. Forward Halil Kanacevic's suspension during those two losses definitely played a role but he returned to the lineup New Year's Eve vs. Drexel. Kanacevic plays an important role on this st. Joes team as he passes, defends, and rebounds very well while also being a vocal leader. He seemed a little rusty vs. Drexel on New Year's Eve but rebounded very well vs. Morgan state on Saturday. When he plays well, the whole St. Joes offense seems to flow better, so I see him starting to play like he was before his suspension tomorrow . The Hawks are at huge coaching disadvantage as Stevens has the upper hand here. When slowed down, St. joes struggles offensively as they can't seem to be able to run a half court offense. Stevens should look to slow the pace of this game down as much as he can. St. Joes plays extremely well at home and they should have a good turnout from their fans tomorrow night even though students are still on break. At home the hawks shoot very well and look to get out and run as much as they can. Preseason picked to win the A10 conference, this is a big game for St. Joes as they'll look to pick up some confidence headed into conference play. They're are very experienced as they're starters are consist of 1 senior and 4 juniors and I think they can get it done at home tomorrow. If they defend well, especially Clarke, shoot well and get out and run a bit they'll win. I'm leaning St. Joes. Good luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I'm all over Butler ML on this one but I want to look a bit deeper before I pull the trigger

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    Look for home teams with better records than their opponents. There are many other games to look at besides this one. I also write down the team on a piece of paper with the better "home" record. that's my first thing i do.
    Ahhh.. so you're the reason the line keeps moving

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

fishy line, butler looks too easy.

gotta pass

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by CashDummy View Post
    Ahhh.. so you're the reason the line keeps moving
    one varible i use along with a couple others. Not saying that all works out. I'm curious why you took Appal St last night for the moneyline. The reason i took Appal st, when i looked over a couple other sites i use for handicapping i saw that Appal st was a higher scoring team than wofford. That's why i bet them. I did bet 3 away teams yesterday, and 1 home. I didn't make great money but i made some.