Originally posted on 01/09/2013:

St.joes went through a rough patch a few weeks ago when they dropped two games, one vs. their rival Nova and one vs. Fairfield who they should not of lost to. Forward Halil Kanacevic's suspension during those two losses definitely played a role but he returned to the lineup New Year's Eve vs. Drexel. Kanacevic plays an important role on this st. Joes team as he passes, defends, and rebounds very well while also being a vocal leader. He seemed a little rusty vs. Drexel on New Year's Eve but rebounded very well vs. Morgan state on Saturday. When he plays well, the whole St. Joes offense seems to flow better, so I see him starting to play like he was before his suspension tomorrow . The Hawks are at huge coaching disadvantage as Stevens has the upper hand here. When slowed down, St. joes struggles offensively as they can't seem to be able to run a half court offense. Stevens should look to slow the pace of this game down as much as he can. St. Joes plays extremely well at home and they should have a good turnout from their fans tomorrow night even though students are still on break. At home the hawks shoot very well and look to get out and run as much as they can. Preseason picked to win the A10 conference, this is a big game for St. Joes as they'll look to pick up some confidence headed into conference play. They're are very experienced as they're starters are consist of 1 senior and 4 juniors and I think they can get it done at home tomorrow. If they defend well, especially Clarke, shoot well and get out and run a bit they'll win. I'm leaning St. Joes. Good luck