PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    LOL...whoever said this years UK class was great? It was top notch but as a UK fan nobody thought this years class would do much..for the simple fact we didnt have any returning veteran leadership....and still Duke barely won!!...It was UK's second game of year at that.....
    Kentucky fans said they had a great class this year. You guys talked so much shit it was ridiculous. You got your asses beat out of the top 25.

Yeah you guys are a real threat to win it this year. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are gonna win it next year, right?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You are a clown. I have followed him on a few games and he clearly puts his games out before they are played!
    You need to start paying better attention.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Do you know how to read? I am starting to question everything you say...and those who are following might think the same lol....It clearly says Canada for Wiggins not UK. If you havent noticed Duke just got Parker right??...who is still ranked #1 for best recruiting class?? Also Duke barely beat a subpar UK team early this year...Duke had veterens and UK had all new players!!...Like I said if UK gets Wiggins next year they are preseason #1...if not #2 behind Duke.
    They changed it. When you first posted it, it listed Kentucky as his school.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    They changed it. When you first posted it, it listed Kentucky as his school.
    lol..no they didnt it said canada the entire time dummy...nice try tho

MrBig33

Kentucky fans said they had a great class this year. You guys talked so much shit it was ridiculous. You got your asses beat out of the top 25.

Yeah you guys are a real threat to win it this year. Oh wait, I forgot, you guys are gonna win it next year, right?

So u still think duke has more nba players? lol...u think parker is going #1 in 2014 draft? lol.....wiggins is the best player in 2013 period.

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Wiggins>Parker. Jabari is getting way too much hype IMO. Wiggins is a freak!

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Wiggins>Parker. Jabari is getting way too much hype IMO. Wiggins is a freak!
    I agree just as most gm's in the league but this moron flyers dude must be a parker supporter! wiggins athletic ability alone separates him from parker.....

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Parker is a great player easily one of the best players in the country if he is playing in the Chicago Public League. I grew up in Chicago and that is the hotbed of all high school basketball teams. Pretty much any public league team from Chicago would steam roll 95% of the high school teams in the country. Loaded Division 1 players in that city. Chicago easily has the toughest league in the country also that isnt a national schedule.

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Parker is a great player easily one of the best players in the country if he is playing in the Chicago Public League. I grew up in Chicago and that is the hotbed of all high school basketball teams. Pretty much any public league team from Chicago would steam roll 95% of the high school teams in the country. Loaded Division 1 players in that city. Chicago easily has the toughest league in the country also that isnt a national schedule.

Yes parker is great but he just isnt wiggins.....u see how wiggins dominated the world games?....best players in the world under 18.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Yes parker is great but he just isnt wiggins.....u see how wiggins dominated the world games?....best players in the world under 18.
    im not trying to compare the two of them im just trying to show that yes he is an excellent player, but I also do think he is a tad overrated but he is still a program changer because he can play any spot on the floor, but so can the Harrison Twins on Kentucky. Even without Wiggins, Kentucky has a better class then Duke right now.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

lol..no they didnt it said canada the entire time dummy...nice try tho
    No, asshole. I don't bullshit. When I clicked on the link earlier it said "Kentucky" right next to his name. Then, after your post, I went back and clicked again it said "Canada".

Clearly, something changed.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

So u still think duke has more nba players? lol...u think parker is going #1 in 2014 draft? lol.....wiggins is the best player in 2013 period.
    Parker is better. Wiggins can't play point, is less versatile, doesn't have Jabari's court vision or passing ability.

I'm going to laugh to so hard if he doesn't go to Kentucky.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I agree just as most gm's in the league but this moron flyers dude must be a parker supporter! wiggins athletic ability alone separates him from parker.....
    Athletic ability? Name anything Wiggins can do on a basketball court that Jabari can't.

I can name at least 3 things Jabari can do Wiggins can't.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Oh btw, please tell me who won when Duke played Kentucky this year?

Such a great class that Kentuck's got this year isn't it?

Played themselves out of the top 25.

Tell me again, who's better this year?

MrBig33

Oh btw, please tell me who won when Duke played Kentucky this year?

Such a great class that Kentuck's got this year isn't it?

Played themselves out of the top 25.

ss
    Tell me again, who's better this year?
    The real question is how old are you lol....duke barely won against a bunch of freshman who didn't have upperclassmen to help. So if Parker is so much better than wiggins why isnt parker projected #1 in the draft? lol....u must be butt hurt! like the other guy said even if uk doesn't get wiggins their class is still better hence they are still #1 after parker committed to duke! UK true #1 program in history....take away sam gilbert and uk is clear king.....duke is second fiddle like iu...unc...

UMD-Scientist
    UMD-Scientist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Maryland will beat Duke this year. Alex Len only averages 25 minutes a game as the stellar freshman class continues to play valuable minutes against cupcakes. If Len and Wells average 27+ppg in 25 minutes of work, once ACC play starts and our starters aren't benched, expect huge numbers and a PACKED Comast Center for what is possibly the LAST Duke vs. UMD game @ Maryland.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

The real question is how old are you lol....duke barely won against a bunch of freshman who didn't have upperclassmen to help. So if Parker is so much better than wiggins why isnt parker projected #1 in the draft? lol....u must be butt hurt! like the other guy said even if uk doesn't get wiggins their class is still better hence they are still #1 after parker committed to duke! UK true #1 program in history....take away sam gilbert and uk is clear king.....duke is second fiddle like iu...unc...
    Barely won? Kentucky played itself out of the Top 25.

Kentucky is a fraud program being run by a fraud head coach.

Who cares about projections? They mean nothing.

If you can't see that Parker is more skillful, more versatile, and can do things Wiggins can't then that's on you bro.

You're a Kentucky fan with blinders on. Here's the reality......

Duke is better.

This year and next.

MrBig33

Barely won? Kentucky played itself out of the Top 25.

Kentucky is a fraud program being run by a fraud head coach.

Who cares about projections? They mean nothing.

If you can't see that Parker is more skillful, more versatile, and can do things Wiggins can't then that's on you bro.

You're a Kentucky fan with blinders on. Here's the reality......

Duke is better.

This year and next.

You can take being better this year!!..I will take last years title and savior it!! lol....you wont win this year or next!!...who cares about projections???..hmm the NBA does and so far the NBA is on my side of this..Wiggins is better...also the college scouts are on my side...they have Wiggins ranked higher!!...remember when Parkers dad got all mad and said what did Wiggins do to deserve jumping his son...well one scout said all you have to do is look at the World games where Wiggins dominated the competition. So I am the one with blinders on when I am on the side of the majority??...I think you are the one with blinders on!!!...you are in the minority son....Andrew Wiggins will be a superstar in the NBA...Parker will be lucky to be average at best...however I think Parker is an outstanding talent...just not Wiggins and all you have to do is put on the tape!!....also Parker needs to lose some weight...put too much on during his injury..looked very slow and sluggish the other night on ESPN. Nobody on this site who follows college recruiting is on your side LOL.....you are just blowing off steam. UK will always be above Duke you remember that!!...oh yeah you havent answered my question on the amount of NBA players from UK vs Duke...you still think Duke has more even with my "proof"??? And yes Duke barely beat UK this year on a neutral site...it was UK's second game of the year!!..that should be alarming if you are a duke fan.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You can take being better this year!!..I will take last years title and savior it!! lol....you wont win this year or next!!...who cares about projections???..hmm the NBA does and so far the NBA is on my side of this..Wiggins is better...also the college scouts are on my side...they have Wiggins ranked higher!!...remember when Parkers dad got all mad and said what did Wiggins do to deserve jumping his son...well one scout said all you have to do is look at the World games where Wiggins dominated the competition. So I am the one with blinders on when I am on the side of the majority??...I think you are the one with blinders on!!!...you are in the minority son....Andrew Wiggins will be a superstar in the NBA...Parker will be lucky to be average at best...however I think Parker is an outstanding talent...just not Wiggins and all you have to do is put on the tape!!....also Parker needs to lose some weight...put too much on during his injury..looked very slow and sluggish the other night on ESPN. Nobody on this site who follows college recruiting is on your side LOL.....you are just blowing off steam. UK will always be above Duke you remember that!!...oh yeah you havent answered my question on the amount of NBA players from UK vs Duke...you still think Duke has more even with my "proof"??? And yes Duke barely beat UK this year on a neutral site...it was UK's second game of the year!!..that should be alarming if you are a duke fan.
    Duke beat Kentucky. Period.

You think Wiggins is better? List Wiggins' accomplishments, awards, and honors.

Parker's includes... As a Freshman..

ESPN HS National Freshman of the year.

MaxPreps.com first team 2010-11 Boys Basketball Sophomore All-American Team selection.

Won the IHSA Class 4A state championship as a freshman.

As A Sophomore...

Won the IHSA Class 4A state championship with a 30–2 record.

Chicago Sun-Times listed him as a Class 4A All-State first-team selection with Ryan Boatright, Tracy Abrams, David Sobolewski and Frank Kaminsky.

Earned the ESPN HS 2011 Sophomore of the year.

The Chicago Sun-Times selected him as an all-Public League selection along with Blackshear, Anthony Davis, Mycheal Henry and D. J. Tolliver.

Chicago Sun-Times listed him as a Class 4A All-State first-team selection with Ryan Boatright, Tracy Abrams, David Sobolewski and Frank Kaminsky.

The 12-man Illinois Basketball Coaches Association Class 3A/4A boys' all-state first team included these five and Wayne Blackshear, Johnny Hill, Mike Shaw, Nnanna Egwu, Sam Thompson, and Mycheal Henry.

MaxPreps.com first team 2010-11 Boys Basketball Sophomore All-American Team selection.

Junior Year....

Won FIBA U16 Gold.

Earned Tournament MVP honors in the Nike Global Challenge.

Pre-season first team All-State selection by ESPN.

HighSchoolHoop.com, states that Parker was the number one high school basketball player in the country, regardless of class.

Won the Public League championship by defeating 53–49.

The Chicago Sun-Times named him to the Class 4A All-State first team along with Okafor, Keith Carter, Darius Paul and Fred Van Vleet.

He was also a first team (unanimous) All-State selection by the along with Van Vleet, Carter, Taylor, and Malcolm Hill.

The Chicago Tribune named him first team All-State along with Carter, Aaron Simpson, Taylor, and Van Vleet.

Earned recognition as the Chicago Sun-Times Player of the Year on March 1.

Was also recognized as the best player in the city by ESPNChicago.com who honored him as their 2011–2012 Boys Basketball Player of the Year.

On March 22, Parker was named the 2012 Illinois boys' basketball Gatorade Player of the Year.

Became the first non-senior honoree in the 32-year history of Illinois Mr. Basketball, which is awarded by the Chicago Tribune in conjunction with the Illinois Basketball Coaches Association.

On April 12, he was announced as the winner of the National Boys' Basketball Gatorade Player of the Year.

He was selected as a first team ESPN HS boys' high school basketball All-American along with Kyle Anderson, Marcus Smart, Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel by ESPN HS.

He was also a first team All-USA selection by USA Today with the same four players.

SLAM Magazine selected him to its first team along with Anderson, Muhammad, Noel and Isaiah Austin.

In June, he was named the The Tribune/WGN-Ch. 9 Preps Plus Athlete of the Year by the Chicago Tribune and WGN-TV as the best high school athlete across all sports in the city of Chicago.

Senior Year...

One of 10 USA Today preseason All-USA selections.

On December 20th, 2012 he chose to play for Duke University.

If you think Wiggins is better than that then you need to prove it.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

BTW Here's a video of your boy getting lit up by 5 foot 6 inch point guard Aquille Carr...

MrBig33

BTW Here's a video of your boy getting lit up by 5 foot 6 inch point guard Aquille Carr...

Boy you are trying hard...but you arent fooling anyone around here!!...."the crime stopper"...at 5'6 would cross parker too...very hard for a guy a foot taller no matter who you are to stay in front of him!!..shows how much you know about basketball...remember when lil Iverson crossed Jordan when he was a rookie? Same thing...very hard for bigger guys to stay in front of smaller quicker guys!...You are a major clown...I guess all those accomplishments you listed above about Parker meant nothing to the NBA gm's and college recruiter rankings people...you are wasting your time..nobody on this sbr site who follows recruiting is on your side!...Face it Wiggins just blew up and is the best talent in the world under 18...all those awards you posted isnt going to help Parker get drafted ahead of wiggins or take his #1 spot back...its over bro Wiggins is the clear King of highschool basketball.....just wait til the McDonalds game..you will see who the best player is donkey.

MrBig33

Duke beat Kentucky. Period.

You think Wiggins is better? List Wiggins' accomplishments, awards, and honors.

Parker's includes... As a Freshman..

ESPN HS National Freshman of the year.

Won the IHSA Class 4A state championship as a freshman.

As A Sophomore...

Won the IHSA Class 4A state championship with a 30–2 record.

Earned the ESPN HS 2011 Sophomore of the year.

The Chicago Sun-Times selected him as an all-Public League selection along with Blackshear, Anthony Davis, Mycheal Henry and D. J. Tolliver.

The 12-man Illinois Basketball Coaches Association Class 3A/4A boys' all-state first team included these five and Wayne Blackshear, Johnny Hill, Mike Shaw, Nnanna Egwu, Sam Thompson, and Mycheal Henry.

Junior Year....

Won FIBA U16 Gold.

Earned Tournament MVP honors in the Nike Global Challenge.

Pre-season first team All-State selection by ESPN.

HighSchoolHoop.com, states that Parker was the number one high school basketball player in the country, regardless of class.

Won the Public League championship by defeating 53–49.

The Chicago Sun-Times named him to the Class 4A All-State first team along with Okafor, Keith Carter, Darius Paul and Fred Van Vleet.

He was also a first team (unanimous) All-State selection by the along with Van Vleet, Carter, Taylor, and Malcolm Hill.

The Chicago Tribune named him first team All-State along with Carter, Aaron Simpson, Taylor, and Van Vleet.

Earned recognition as the Chicago Sun-Times Player of the Year on March 1.

Was also recognized as the best player in the city by ESPNChicago.com who honored him as their 2011–2012 Boys Basketball Player of the Year.

On March 22, Parker was named the 2012 Illinois boys' basketball Gatorade Player of the Year.

Became the first non-senior honoree in the 32-year history of Illinois Mr. Basketball, which is awarded by the Chicago Tribune in conjunction with the Illinois Basketball Coaches Association.

On April 12, he was announced as the winner of the National Boys' Basketball Gatorade Player of the Year.

He was selected as a first team ESPN HS boys' high school basketball All-American along with Kyle Anderson, Marcus Smart, Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel by ESPN HS.

He was also a first team All-USA selection by USA Today with the same four players.

SLAM Magazine selected him to its first team along with Anderson, Muhammad, Noel and Isaiah Austin.

In June, he was named the The Tribune/WGN-Ch. 9 Preps Plus Athlete of the Year by the Chicago Tribune and WGN-TV as the best high school athlete across all sports in the city of Chicago.

Senior Year...

One of 10 USA Today preseason All-USA selections.

On December 20th, 2012 he chose to play for Duke University.

If you think Wiggins is better than that then you need to prove it.

Why do I need to prove that Wiggins is better? I am not an NBA scout or Gm..nor am I a college recruiting expert...write them with your lil foolish comments and see if they change his position or not...I highly doubt that because they already know all those things you listed!!!....Once again I repeat this...NOBODY is on your side when you are saying Parker is better than Wiggins...NOBODY!!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Boy you are trying hard...but you arent fooling anyone around here!!...."the crime stopper"...at 5'6 would cross parker too...very hard for a guy a foot taller no matter who you are to stay in front of him!!..shows how much you know about basketball...remember when lil Iverson crossed Jordan when he was a rookie? Same thing...very hard for bigger guys to stay in front of smaller quicker guys!...You are a major clown...I guess all those accomplishments you listed above about Parker meant nothing to the NBA gm's and college recruiter rankings people...you are wasting your time..nobody on this sbr site who follows recruiting is on your side!...Face it Wiggins just blew up and is the best talent in the world under 18...all those awards you posted isnt going to help Parker get drafted ahead of wiggins or take his #1 spot back...its over bro Wiggins is the clear King of highschool basketball.....just wait til the McDonalds game..you will see who the best player is donkey.
    You're a fukkin shit talker boy.

You can't point to even one example of Wiggins being a better player than Parker other than projections and someone has him ranked higher?

Where's your proof? Was Wiggins ever National Player of the Year?

Was he even First team All-American?

Did he lead his teams to championships?

You can't point to shit.

I'll laugh at you like the fool you are if he chooses to attend another university than fraud Kentucky.

Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 12-27-12 at 05:23 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You are a bigger idiot than I thought trying to compare this kid to Allen Iverson.

He would not do the same thing to Parker that he did Wiggins.

You know why? Because Jabari can do something Wiggins can't. He can play point guard.

Keep trying fool. You'll get it right someday.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Why do I need to prove that Wiggins is better? I am not an NBA scout or Gm..nor am I a college recruiting expert...write them with your lil foolish comments and see if they change his position or not...I highly doubt that because they already know all those things you listed!!!....Once again I repeat this...NOBODY is on your side when you are saying Parker is better than Wiggins...NOBODY!!!
    There's a lot on my side.

MrBig33

You are a bigger idiot than I thought trying to compare this kid to Allen Iverson.

He would not do the same thing to Parker that he did Wiggins.

You know why? Because Jabari can do something Wiggins can't. He can play point guard.

Keep trying fool. You'll get it right someday.

Man you are out of your mind...I am not comparing him to Iverson...I am comparing the "litte quick" guy going against a much taller player one one one in the back court...its a mismatch for someone like Anquille Carr to go against ANYONE 6'8 like wiggins. Just trashing your example of a link of the video of Carr against Wiggins. Parker will not be playing any pg in college sir...put ya money up on that one. Wiggins is the better player...shoots as well as Parker, post up game is great...can take you off the dribble with the best of them...what sperates Wiggins his he has NBA athletic ability RIGHT now. He is a freak of an athlete...parker isnt close to him in that department whereas Wiggins is neck and neck with Parker in every other physical tool and skill. If I am stupid about this comparison then so are ALL the scouting services, nba scouts, nba gm's...You really think I am the one who is foolish??...or you for being on the other side of this argument? I guess rankings and NBA projections mean nothing to you...?

MrBig33

When was that Sports Illustrated???...Not anytime this year lol..Wiggins has blown up my friend. Stop trying you are making yourself look really ignorant of the college game. Not one recruting guru out there agrees with YOU!!...WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU????

MrBig33

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...013/order/true

1. Andrew Wiggins, G/F, Undecided
    The buzz surrounding Wiggins started during the 2012 Nike Hoop Summit when the 16-year-old was the standout among players two classes ahead of him. Since then, Wiggins has solidified his place as the consensus No. 1 pick in the 2014 NBA draft. He dominated summer ball to the point that many NBA scouts believe he's a once-a-decade type of prospect. If he were in the 2013 NBA draft, he would be, hands down, the No. 1 pick.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Man you are out of your mind...I am not comparing him to Iverson...I am comparing the "litte quick" guy going against a much taller player one one one in the back court...its a mismatch for someone like Anquille Carr to go against ANYONE 6'8 like wiggins. Just trashing your example of a link of the video of Carr against Wiggins. Parker will not be playing any pg in college sir...put ya money up on that one. Wiggins is the better player...shoots as well as Parker, post up game is great...can take you off the dribble with the best of them...what sperates Wiggins his he has NBA athletic ability RIGHT now. He is a freak of an athlete...parker isnt close to him in that department whereas Wiggins is neck and neck with Parker in every other physical tool and skill. If I am stupid about this comparison then so are ALL the scouting services, nba scouts, nba gm's...You really think I am the one who is foolish??...or you for being on the other side of this argument? I guess rankings and NBA projections mean nothing to you...?
    Don't try to weasel your way out now boy. You know what you said.

You said:

"remember when lil Iverson crossed Jordan when he was a rookie? Same thing.."

You did compare them.

Physical tools right now mean shit.

Skill is more important at this point. Right now, Jabari is the better skilled player.

There is no doubt about this.

Keep living in your dream world fool.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

When was that Sports Illustrated???...Not anytime this year lol..Wiggins has blown up my friend. Stop trying you are making yourself look really ignorant of the college game. Not one recruting guru out there agrees with YOU!!...WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU????
    Sports Illustrated isn't the only one that agrees with me fool.

And yes, that Sports Illustrated is from this year. May 21, 2012 fool.

Keep trying fool.

MrBig33

Keep trying fool.

I dont need to keep trying..i have all the important factors in my corner..the nba gm's and the recruiting people lol....Highschoolhoop.com is not rivals, espn or scout lol...dummy

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I dont need to keep trying..i have all the important factors in my corner..the nba gm's and the recruiting people lol....Highschoolhoop.com is not rivals, espn or scout lol...dummy
    ESPN is wrong all the time. They had Nerlens Noel ranked #1 coming out this year. How that turn out?

Keep trying fool.

MrBig33

Keep trying fool.

also.....http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8581928

Top 2 recruiting gurus in the game.....

MrBig33

ESPN is wrong all the time. They had Nerlens Noel ranked #1 coming out this year. How that turn out?

Keep trying fool.
    http://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

Its working out just fine for Neol!!..lol..dummy

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

also.....http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8581928

Top 2 recruiting gurus in the game.....
    I already seen this. You overlook the most important categories here.

Established skills and Intangibles.. Both go to Parker. Established skills...meaning Parker is already better. Intangibles...meaning he has more and better gifts you can't define.

Parker is better.

Keep trying fool.

First 123 Last