irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

The blue devils will be cutting down nets at the end of another championship year

Yes I am a diehard blue devil fan but after looking at the top 25 rankings indy is the only team that could give them a seroius run. They are just to well coached and will lose one or two but in the end Its DUKE baby. They do everything good

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Yes I am a diehard blue devil fan but after looking at the top 25 rankings indy is the only team that could give them a seroius run. They are just to well coached and will lose one or two but in the end Its DUKE baby. They do everything good
    I hope your right. If they win it this year, they will have a tremendous chance of repeating next year with the class they have coming in.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I hope your right. If they win it this year, they will have a tremendous chance of repeating next year with the class they have coming in.
    No chance next year buddy...especially if UK lands Wiggins. If that happens it will be UK preseason 1 and Duke preseason 2......what a matchup that would be...Uk will have the edge down low in that one.

atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wiggins is going to FSU BABY! Both his parents went there and had sluts all over him .... Scalp em Noles

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    No chance next year buddy...especially if UK lands Wiggins. If that happens it will be UK preseason 1 and Duke preseason 2......what a matchup that would be...Uk will have the edge down low in that one.

This is a fukkin joke of a post. Duke would smash Kentucky. Duke is getting Parker, Ojeleye who just scored 58 in his last game, Matt Jones, and Rodney Hood.

All can post up. Add them to a returning class of Cook, Sulaimon, Marshall Plumlee, Jefferson, Hairston, Murphy, Thornton and it's a wrap.

Parker can play 4 positions on the floor. Kentucky has no one that could match up with them.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Louisville will be cutting down the nets this year.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Louisville will be cutting down the nets this year.
    As long as they don't have to play Duke.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

As long as they don't have to play Duke.
    Duke is soft.

MrBig33

This is a fukkin joke of a post. Duke would smash Kentucky. Duke is getting Parker, Ojeleye who just scored 58 in his last game, Matt Jones, and Rodney Hood.

All can post up. Add them to a returning class of Cook, Sulaimon, Marshall Plumlee, Jefferson, Hairston, Murphy, Thornton and it's a wrap.

Parker can play 4 positions on the floor. Kentucky has no one that could match up with them.
    Not sure if you know what you are talking about but.....UK will have the Harrisons...Marcus Lee..and James Young. You throw in Wiggins in this class is super special...UK also in the running for Julius Randle. Either way its UK #1 if we land Wiggins..if not we are #2....BTW Wiggins can certainly match up with Paker lol..Wiggins goes #1 when he goes pro.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Duke is soft.
    So Duke has already beaten Louisville on a neutral court..how are they soft? Oh, and they have beaten, at the time, the no. 2,3,4 ranked teams..You soft comment is a joke right?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Going out on a limb there, huh Dukie?

As much as I am NOT a fan, they do look like the front runner to me though.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Not sure if you know what you are talking about but.....UK will have the Harrisons...Marcus Lee..and James Young. You throw in Wiggins in this class is super special...UK also in the running for Julius Randle. Either way its UK #1 if we land Wiggins..if not we are #2....BTW Wiggins can certainly match up with Paker lol..Wiggins goes #1 when he goes pro.
    Man, get out of your fantasy world and start living in reality. Jabari Parker is better than anyone Kentucky is bringing in next year. You Kentucky fans talk so much shit. You said the same bullshit things about this year about how great you were going to be. You said you got the best class and are going to be the best team and all this other nonsense.

Kentucky sucks.

Way overrated bunch of bums that can't play together being coached by a guy that doesn't give a fukk if his players graduate or not. Please spare me and the rest of the forum your Kentucky bullshit talk.

Duke will always be better and in every way.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Now I'm not going to bash anyone for liking their team, but please kentucky fans can you stop with the rediculous comments. Have you seen your team this year? This will be Kentucky every single year going forward. Inexperienced freshmen running the whole show does not win championships. One or two mixed in with some juniors and seniors can get the job done, just like last year. However, if Calipari keeps recruiting 6 guys a year that are all one and done you will not see a championship again till Calipari is gone.

I'm not saying you won't be good, but stop with the non-sense. #1 recruiting class means nothing if you have no upper classman leadership on your team. Every Starter for Kentucky is gone after this year. Not to mention is it even enjoyable rooting for a completely different team every year? You will have only practice squad players left for next year when your starting five will all be freshman and you will lose 8 games including in the tourney.

isotopes

P.S. Duke has a real shot this year, however, there are alot of solid programs out there that will be better come tourney time that will give Duke a run for their money. At this very minute Duke would be a solid favorite to win if the tourney was today, but there will be 5-8 solid teams come tourney time that no Duke fan will want to see and that could beat Duke.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    P.S. Duke has a real shot this year, however, there are alot of solid programs out there that will be better come tourney time that will give Duke a run for their money. At this very minute Duke would be a solid favorite to win if the tourney was today, but there will be 5-8 solid teams come tourney time that no Duke fan will want to see and that could beat Duke.
    Don't forget that Duke is going to improve dramatically as well. Duke gets Marshall Plumlee back in the new year. A 7 footer who can post up, rebound, and block shots. Adds a new dimension to them. Not saying Duke is unbeatable. Certainly any team can be beaten. Just really like their chances with Plumlee back in the second half of the season.

MrBig33

Man, get out of your fantasy world and start living in reality. Jabari Parker is better than anyone Kentucky is bringing in next year. You Kentucky fans talk so much shit. You said the same bullshit things about this year about how great you were going to be. You said you got the best class and are going to be the best team and all this other nonsense.

Kentucky sucks.

Way overrated bunch of bums that can't play together being coached by a guy that doesn't give a fukk if his players graduate or not. Please spare me and the rest of the forum your Kentucky bullshit talk.

Duke will always be better and in every way.

Let me ask you this...why did a few GM's say that if Wiggins would have came out last draft he would have went behind Anthony Davis??...that to means he will certainly go ahead of Parker..let me ask you this...why did Wiggins jump ahead of Parker in the rankings when he reclassified??...lol...Its clear to most scouts that Wiggins is the best player in the world under 18....also Duke will never be better than UK...more Wins....more championships...more pros etc....so again please tell me how Duke is and will be always better? LOL..you are in dream land if you truly believe that...I proved facts you are just talking opinion!

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Now I'm not going to bash anyone for liking their team, but please kentucky fans can you stop with the rediculous comments. Have you seen your team this year? This will be Kentucky every single year going forward. Inexperienced freshmen running the whole show does not win championships. One or two mixed in with some juniors and seniors can get the job done, just like last year. However, if Calipari keeps recruiting 6 guys a year that are all one and done you will not see a championship again till Calipari is gone.

I'm not saying you won't be good, but stop with the non-sense. #1 recruiting class means nothing if you have no upper classman leadership on your team. Every Starter for Kentucky is gone after this year. Not to mention is it even enjoyable rooting for a completely different team every year? You will have only practice squad players left for next year when your starting five will all be freshman and you will lose 8 games including in the tourney.
    I agree with the fact that it can be difficult to win with not alot of experience coming back...this is the first year that Coach Cal has had to deal with that....however next year UK will be returning verterens to mix with the #1 class in the country..Wiltjer, Cauley-Stein and Harrow will all return. I enjoy cheering for UK no matter who is wearing that jersey...Cal is only playing by the rules that the NBA/NCAA has set!!..and dont act like no other coaches are recruiting these one and done players because thats not the truth...they all are just being out recruited by UK.

isotopes

I agree with the fact that it can be difficult to win with not alot of experience coming back...this is the first year that Coach Cal has had to deal with that....however next year UK will be returning verterens to mix with the #1 class in the country..Wiltjer, Cauley-Stein and Harrow will all return. I enjoy cheering for UK no matter who is wearing that jersey...Cal is only playing by the rules that the NBA/NCAA has set!!..and dont act like no other coaches are recruiting these one and done players because thats not the truth...they all are just being out recruited by UK.
    Oh no, lots of teams are recruiting the one and dones. Hey they can really help out a team look at anthony davis last year Carmelo Anthony a few years back, I believe that sick North Carolina team a few years back had a couple as well. I'm just saying if you get one or two one and dones than I think your team is way way way better than 5 or 6. No one has ever recruited that many one and dones before so good luck but based on this year I just don't see how that is a formula for a successful team. He is going to have to cut back a little on the top ten recruits sooner or later if he wants to build up a base.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Let me ask you this...why did a few GM's say that if Wiggins would have came out last draft he would have went behind Anthony Davis??...that to means he will certainly go ahead of Parker..let me ask you this...why did Wiggins jump ahead of Parker in the rankings when he reclassified??...lol...Its clear to most scouts that Wiggins is the best player in the world under 18....also Duke will never be better than UK...more Wins....more championships...more pros etc....so again please tell me how Duke is and will be always better? LOL..you are in dream land if you truly believe that...I proved facts you are just talking opinion!
    You are the one talking opinion.

Is it a fact that Kentucky landed Wiggins? It is according to you. As far as Wiggins being better than Parker, I don;t think so. Wiggins can;t play 4 positions on the floor like Jabari can. Wiggins does not have Jabari's passing ability or court vision.

Jabari can and has played the point guard spot. At 6'8".

Kentucky has more pros in the NBA than Duke? LOL Hardly.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...83066/34339693

Also, you still can't hide the fact that coach K is the greatest ever and actually cares about his players. Unlike puke Calipari who doesn't give a shit if they graduate or not.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 12-26-12 at 03:19 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Kentucky isn't going to win shit.

Not this year. Not next year. Not for the next 10 years. A one and done class every year as long as Calipari coaches them.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I am way to lazy to ready all of this but Kentucky easily has the best recruiting class in the nation next year. I hate KENTUCKY but I follow recruiting hard and Freshmen wise Kentucky is way better than Duke

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I am way to lazy to ready all of this but Kentucky easily has the best recruiting class in the nation next year. I hate KENTUCKY but I follow recruiting hard and Freshmen wise Kentucky is way better than Duke
    This is bullshit. Duke has the best freshman in the nation, Parker. Player wise, there is no one Kentucky has coming in that is better than Hood is right now.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

This is bullshit. Duke has the best freshman in the nation, Parker. Player wise, there is no one Kentucky has coming in that is better than Hood is right now.
    I am 100% positive Kentuckys class is better than Dukes class litereally 100% and I dont like KENTUCKY at all man.

MrBig33

I am 100% positive Kentuckys class is better than Dukes class litereally 100% and I dont like KENTUCKY at all man.

He has no idea what he is talking it...its clear. IF and a Big IF UK lands Wiggins its possibly the best recruiting class since Lew Alcindors class.

MrBig33

So when is the last time you saw the "best" player in his class get jumped by another player who reclassified??...Wiggins is better bro...why else would all the recruiting experts put Wiggins ahead of Parker????...

MrBig33

You are the one talking opinion.

Is it a fact that Kentucky landed Wiggins? It is according to you. As far as Wiggins being better than Parker, I don;t think so. Wiggins can;t play 4 positions on the floor like Jabari can. Wiggins does not have Jabari's passing ability or court vision.

Jabari can and has played the point guard spot. At 6'8".

Kentucky has more pros in the NBA than Duke? LOL Hardly.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...83066/34339693

Also, you still can't hide the fact that coach K is the greatest ever and actually cares about his players. Unlike puke Calipari who doesn't give a shit if they graduate or not.
    Boy you really are a homer or an idiot??..Which one...your Cbssports link must be a couple of years old!..UK has 19 players currently in the NBA...thats just under Calipari the last few seasons....!!..Not counting Rondo, Prince, Bogans, Hayes, Magloire, Nazr Mohammad,Jodie Meeks etc...UK easily has the most NBA players in the NBA the last 20 years......I will give you that Coach K is the best college coach of all time...He did it the right way whereas Wooden needed Sam Gilbert to win those titles....I do think Coach K gets a pass by the NCAA see Myron Piggie.

http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/ex-...eseason-stats/
    Last edited by MrBig33; 12-26-12 at 06:48 PM.

MrBig33

Here is a lil more food for your thought...your moronic comments! lol......

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

he doesnt know who the Harrison Twins are they are going to reak havoc on the entire country

MrBig33

he doesnt know who the Harrison Twins are they are going to reak havoc on the entire country
    I sure hope so..they are tough to deal with as a pair....UK will have the best back court in america next year...throw in James Young and a returning Ryan Harrow you have 4 guys that could start anywhere in the country! I am just on cruise control this year...would love to make some noise but we knew coming into this year it would be tough...I think most UK fans were looking forward to 2014!!...I like the fact Parker is going to Duke..going to make for a fantastic season next year with 2 truly great teams.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Here is a lil more food for your thought...your moronic comments! lol......

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft
    You are a moron. This link is as stupid as you are. It has Wiggins down as Kentucky like he's already a part of the program. When are you going to talk facts not fiction?

Wiggins is not on Kentucky yet, is he? I'll spell it out for you since you can't understand. Even assuming Wiggins is on Kentucky next year...

Cook/Sulaimon/Ojeleye>Harrison/Harrison/Young
    Parker/Jefferson/Hood>Wiggins/Lee/?

I'm not even mentioning Matt Jones, Alex Murphy, Josh Hairston, or Marshall Plumlee.

Any way you slice it, Duke is better this year and Duke is better next year.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 12-26-12 at 07:49 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He has no idea what he is talking it...its clear. IF and a Big IF UK lands Wiggins its possibly the best recruiting class since Lew Alcindors class.
    Yeah what happened to your great class this year when Duke played you? Refresh my memory.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

First of all, learn to spell properly moron. It's wreak, not reak.

Secondly, this is funny coming from a fraud like yourself. A self-professed capper who only posts his plays after the games are played.

MrBig33

You are a moron. This link is as stupid as you are. It has Wiggins down as Kentucky like he's already a part of the program. When are you going to talk facts not fiction?

Wiggins is not on Kentucky yet, is he? I'll spell it out for you since you can't understand. Even assuming Wiggins is on Kentucky next year...

Cook/Sulaimon/Ojeleye>Harrison/Harrison/Young
    Parker/Jefferson/Hood>Wiggins/Lee/?

I'm not even mentioning Matt Jones, Alex Murphy, Josh Hairston, or Marshall Plumlee.

Any way you slice it, Duke is better this year and Duke is better next year.
    Do you know how to read? I am starting to question everything you say...and those who are following might think the same lol....It clearly says Canada for Wiggins not UK. If you havent noticed Duke just got Parker right??...who is still ranked #1 for best recruiting class?? Also Duke barely beat a subpar UK team early this year...Duke had veterens and UK had all new players!!...Like I said if UK gets Wiggins next year they are preseason #1...if not #2 behind Duke.

MrBig33

Yeah what happened to your great class this year when Duke played you? Refresh my memory.

LOL...whoever said this years UK class was great? It was top notch but as a UK fan nobody thought this years class would do much..for the simple fact we didnt have any returning veteran leadership....and still Duke barely won!!...It was UK's second game of year at that.....

MrBig33

First of all, learn to spell properly moron. It's wreak, not reak.

Secondly, this is funny coming from a fraud like yourself. A self-professed capper who only posts his plays after the games are played.

You are a clown. I have followed him on a few games and he clearly puts his games out before they are played!

123 Last