+2 now

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

THAT's your reasoning?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

if you can give me a reason ill look into your reasoning because I do need some help getting some info on this one. So gimme something to go off of and make me a believer

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

experience for 1. 2 the line is super fishy. i haven't played this yet nor will i play, but the # doesn't make sense and it already moved from 2.5 to 2. who knows.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. If you read the boards you know I'm not that kind of person. Tulane is vastly overrated as they have played the 345th hardest schedule (thats dead last). They just played their biggest game of the year at home against Georgia Tech. It was their game to prove they weren't a joke. Georgia Tech is a very very mediocre to below average squad and they gave Tulane all they could handle. It was also GT's first road game of the year.

So, Tulane is now traveling to Wofford coming off a tough emotional game. I'm sure the Wofford's students and players are excited to face off against a 9-0 team. More importantly than that, Wofford is battle tested, already having played at Wisconsin, losing by 3 at Davidson and spanking The Citadel at home by 19 in their last game. Wofford has the 83rd ranked strength of schedule. They've played the big games. They are at home. Tulane has played one true road game and it was against a terrible Navy team. Tulane won by 2 in that game.

Wofford's offense doesnt rank too well but that's because they have played very stiff defensive competition. Tulane has boasted some good defensive numbers, but again, against who? And they're always doing this at HOME. Tulane's offense ranks pretty poorly for the horrible defensive teams they have faced. Their one game on the road, they were held to 57 pts by Navy.

Defensively, Wofford ranks in the middle of the pack, although they have played a schedule full of good offensive teams. I feel that home court advantage is going to be way too much for Tulane to overcome here. Wofford is a lot better than Navy and I'm certain the atmosphere at Wofford will be much more intimidating.

But, as well all know anything can happen and Tulane may come out and win by 20. But after capping this game I feel like this line should be flipped, having Wofford at +2.5. Don't know if this will be a play for me. Will wait til tomorrow.

RoadDog

Wofford at -2.5*

itseasy3
    itseasy3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought about this pick for awhile and I can't bring myself to do it. I know Tulane hasn't played much, but they beat Georgia Tech, a mediocre ACC school. I think it will be close, but they will handle Wofford.

testertips

you mean +3 now

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    experience for 1. 2 the line is super fishy. i haven't played this yet nor will i play, but the # doesn't make sense and it already moved from 2.5 to 2. who knows.
    This is more reason to play Wofford. I know it's early, but 93% of bets are on Tulane and I'm sure bets will pour in on Tulane tomorrow, yet the line started at Wofford +2.5 and is now at +2. RLM and bet percentage very similar to St. John's Detroit. Look back at my previous posts and you'll see my write up on Detroit ML from earlier. This game feels eerily similar.

RoadDog

It's going to be very important to watch the line movement in this game tomorrow.

testertips

ya going to wait on this one ... hopefully it'll hit +5

RoadDog

I'm actually hoping it stays at around +2 to +2.5

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why in Gods name are they only +2.5

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Im waiting on this one but your write up is pretty suffice actually. You presented yourself in a good manner in their and I appreciate that

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Im waiting on this one but your write up is pretty suffice actually. You presented yourself in a good manner in their and I appreciate that
    Thanks. Yea, I really don't like putting things out there unless I feel pretty good about them.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I'm still looking over this game though but your info provided me some help

RoadDog

Glad to help

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    No. If you read the boards you know I'm not that kind of person. Tulane is vastly overrated as they have played the 345th hardest schedule (thats dead last). They just played their biggest game of the year at home against Georgia Tech. It was their game to prove they weren't a joke. Georgia Tech is a very very mediocre to below average squad and they gave Tulane all they could handle. It was also GT's first road game of the year.

So, Tulane is now traveling to Wofford coming off a tough emotional game. I'm sure the Wofford's students and players are excited to face off against a 9-0 team. More importantly than that, Wofford is battle tested, already having played at Wisconsin, losing by 3 at Davidson and spanking The Citadel at home by 19 in their last game. Wofford has the 83rd ranked strength of schedule. They've played the big games. They are at home. Tulane has played one true road game and it was against a terrible Navy team. Tulane won by 2 in that game.

Wofford's offense doesnt rank too well but that's because they have played very stiff defensive competition. Tulane has boasted some good defensive numbers, but again, against who? And they're always doing this at HOME. Tulane's offense ranks pretty poorly for the horrible defensive teams they have faced. Their one game on the road, they were held to 57 pts by Navy.

Defensively, Wofford ranks in the middle of the pack, although they have played a schedule full of good offensive teams. I feel that home court advantage is going to be way too much for Tulane to overcome here. Wofford is a lot better than Navy and I'm certain the atmosphere at Wofford will be much more intimidating.

But, as well all know anything can happen and Tulane may come out and win by 20. But after capping this game I feel like this line should be flipped, having Wofford at +2.5. Don't know if this will be a play for me. Will wait til tomorrow.
    You forgot to add that Wofford lost to UKMC, thats not a good look.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wofford is God awful

RoadDog

At this point in Tulane's season it's unfair to say they have a strong defense. When you play nothing but bottom tier teams from conferences no one has heard of, and you play every one of those games in your own gym, of course you're going to have inflated defensive statistics. With the way the line is now, this game is Wofford or no play.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

O.K. I pick now Wofford +3, Minny -16, N.Iowa -7.5, Missouri -6.5, Marquet -6, Virginia -9.
    I am not expert and know nothing about NCAAB, but like to give a shot.
    Hope I will see lines movement in the morning, then I will decide more options.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    At this point in Tulane's season it's unfair to say they have a strong defense. When you play nothing but bottom tier teams from conferences no one has heard of, and you play every one of those games in your own gym, of course you're going to have inflated defensive statistics. With the way the line is now, this game is Wofford or no play.
    I agree. Tulane is young, that works against them and being on the road, Wofford's coach is known for having bad defenses.

hockeylax312
    hockeylax312's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wofford is undersized and has struggled at the FT line... I don't know about this one. Leaning on Tulane with the undefeated swagger, GL though!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

over is the easier bet

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    over is the easier bet
    How so?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylax312 View Post
    Wofford is undersized and has struggled at the FT line... I don't know about this one. Leaning on Tulane with the undefeated swagger, GL though!
    Yea that being undefeated is going to.make this Tulane team pumped up

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

cant see them keeping it close.

+Even
    +Even's Avatar Become A Pro!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Wofford in this spot. Laying a big bet on them here.

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by +Even View Post
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Wofford in this spot. Laying a big bet on them here.
    Nice to see someone's with me haha

BOL my friend

+Even
    +Even's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wofford will probably win this by 7 or more IMO. If only I had more money to bet.........haha

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by +Even View Post
    Wofford will probably win this by 7 or more IMO. If only I had more money to bet.........haha
    I'm with you. I actually capped this game as Wofford -3 at home. I expect it to be really low scoring. 59-56 Wofford. There's always the possibility that Tulane has that swagger now and wins big, but there's too many things pointing towards Wofford here. Good enough for a moderate play for me.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Best of luck I decided not to play this one tonight

123 Last