cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK's Carjacking the NCAA Threads Leans for Tuesday 2/3/09

I will come back and make my write ups for these games in a couple of hours, my good men. But for the meantime, here's what i am rocking with tomorrow. 3 plays

George Mason-11.5 (Double home loss revenge at play here)
    Florida-7.5 (buying a point to get under the key number)
    North Carolina-12.5 1st half Secret Play

Final Week record 5-1

CK Secret Play-O-Meter 28-6 ats

leopoldim86
    leopoldim86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

looks like John Vaughan #23, george mason's startin guard, is out tmrw

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the spurs will be on a btb (off an OT win) playing run-n-gun teams in consecutive nights. that spells trouble for the old legs of the spurs. combine the high altitude, and these guys will be sitting on the bench with oxygen masks come 4th qtr.

-nuggets (big)
    no bogut tonight, and of course redd is done for the year as well. revenge at play here for the nets vs a team that they own nets have won and covered the last 4 home games vs the bucks by an avg margin of 12ppg, and have covered 9 of 10 overall vs milw.

-nets
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-03-09 at 02:14 PM.

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    the spurs will be on a btb playing run-n-gun teams in consecutive nights. that spells trouble for the old legs of the spurs. combine the high altitude, and these guys will be sitting on the bench with oxygen masks come 4th qtr.

-nuggets (big)
    I'm lovin' the Nuggets in that spot, will be playing them large as well!

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    I'm lovin' the Nuggets in that spot, will be playing them large as well!
    ideally, the spurs will win a tight game tonight. that would be a perfect setup for denver, and i'll also cash my warrior ticket.

ploben
    ploben's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was getting fed up with the huge graphics john...but this was made me laugh

EDIT: Let me explain. I have a full time job, this stuff here is just on the side, and I use my computer from work to remote home to my PC and it is a little laggy over the Internet so these huge graphics really slow shit up.

They are cool and creative but I was just like "Jesus man, come on with the big pictures"
    Last edited by ploben; 02-02-09 at 10:04 PM.

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyP View Post

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky -10.5 They will lay pipe to MSU. 2 losses in a row, they will get revenge big.

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anyone gonna play New Mexico first half and Georgetown (ugh, them again) first half? Fit into Solo's model currently

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm with you on utah dex

nonsense48

gs is rollin' dex

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    i'm with you on utah dex
    denver

lay off the booze nonsense!!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

CK what is your pick UNLV/SDSU game?

I think this one should be free money!!!

nonsense48

denver

lay off the booze nonsense!!
    lol i meant denver. no booze dex just killer green

nonsense48

i almost typed " they won't beat billups and utah tomorrow" lol

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    CK what is your pick UNLV/SDSU game?

I think this one should be free money!!!
    you like sdsu i take it?

2qwik
    2qwik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

JohnnyP,
    I love those Graphics! Keep it up. Brings a lot of entertainment and laughter to forum.

Dex,
    You have been on point. I only did Davidson at half and game but had to go with warriors after you and CK's analysis.

2qwik
    2qwik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ideally, the spurs will win a tight game tonight. that would be a perfect setup for denver, and i'll also cash my warrior ticket.
    Dex,
    If San Antonio goes into OT wouldnt the Nuggets -4.5 be that much more of a big play ? I already got them at -4 for a lil bit but now I wonder whether or not to double up. Thoughts ?

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Antonio & G State going into OT....hey non we might just pull it out yet.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Spurs are in overtime! Denver looks like a great play tomorrow, Dexter. Melo is back too so the Nuggets will be firing on all cylinders tomorrow night!

nonsense48

tuff loss dex. sorry buddy

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

i ****ing hate ginobli
    had under 213, and 2h under 108

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

What I hate about 5dimes. The have half the CBB/NBA lines out the night before and never do they have the 1H or quarter lines out till the morning of. Have to wait and usually get the line .5 more than others.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

purdue is the simplest play

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright boys enough about last night. The lines for today are not yesterday's. Everybody get up and go to Denny's the grand slam breakfast is free today. And after your little bellies are full, I want you to come back to the thread with a resolve to get money for Tuesday's games, gabeesh? I have already dug a grave this evening (Monday) for my cat Eartha Kitt, who perished while we were gone to Reno. It appears that she was run over by a car. A neighbor found her and brought her to me after supper tonight. I received the body and I cleaned her up real good and summoned everyone that I know for the burial which will be tomorrow evening.

One thing I love about her was that every other day she would bring me a dead bird or a mouse or something in a recipricol fashion for her can of food. So I had no problem feeding her or brushing her fur. Styles and her were always at war, because she likes dogs and I like cats, but she had to give it up to her on her offering thing.

We got her when my oldest son was 3.5, and now he is 9.5, so we had a good amount of time with her. I will miss her dearly. I wrapped her up in silk that the children got for her from Michaels. And I crafted her a small coffin out of redwood and brass hinges and then I stained and clear coated it tonight (Monday). I am waiting for the gloss coat to dry right now and thinking of how she enriched our lives. She was jet black with a white spot just right there under her neck. Man I am gonna miss her terribly. Her grub bowl still sits outside my front door....I don't know what to do with it yet...

jgbgsox
    jgbgsox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7223

sorry to hear that ck

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Like the Cavaliers tomorrow. They have Big Z back manning the middle after missing a month with an ankle injury. That will definitely open up a lot of things for shooters like Gibson, Pavlovic, and Szczerbiak. I don't know why the spread opened up lower than it was the last meeting but I'll take it. Cavs are great at home and I don't see the Raptors coming into Cleveland and stealing one.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for yur loss CK...always sucks to lose a pet, especially if it was close to you. Just continue to do what yur doin' and I'm sure you'll appreciate the next one even more.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry about the loss ...i am a dog guy but i can relate.
    5-3 today +143.2 units...i believe you call it money management. Best of luck tommorrow with the games and the ceremony

Hawk007
    Hawk007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3207

Couldn't have said it any better ManBearPig........

My condolenses and God Bless you and your family.

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

Sorry about Eartha Kitt. Our condolences to you and your family.
    We love ya. God bless you bro,
    jp

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money again today! I hope to start a winning streak again. Now for tomorrow's pick:

line: tr+10.5@cc
    pick: cc-10.5

The trends leaning to the Cavs are staring straight into our faces:

- Cavs have been covering the spread at a tune of 26-11 as a favorite this season.
    - Cavs are 17-5 ATS this season at home.
    - Cavs are 8-0 vs Atlantic division opponents!!!
    - Raptors are only 3-7 vs Central division opponents.

Z has returned and is quite a big factor in them blowing opponents out. Wally and Pavlovic have done well in filling the shoes of Delonte. Cavs have been flawless against Atlantic teams. Expect the Cavalier train to run over those Raptors tomorrow my friends!
    Last edited by pho3nix32; 02-03-09 at 02:17 AM.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Alright boys enough about last night. The lines for today are not yesterday's. Everybody get up and go to Denny's the grand slam breakfast is free today. And after your little bellies are full, I want you to come back to the thread with a resolve to get money for Tuesday's games, gabeesh? I have already dug a grave this evening (Monday) for my cat Eartha Kitt, who perished while we were gone to Reno. It appears that she was run over by a car. A neighbor found her and brought her to me after supper tonight. I received the body and I cleaned her up real good and summoned everyone that I know for the burial which will be tomorrow evening.

One thing I love about her was that every other day she would bring me a dead bird or a mouse or something in a recipricol fashion for her can of food. So I had no problem feeding her or brushing her fur. Styles and her were always at war, because she likes dogs and I like cats, but she had to give it up to her on her offering thing.

We got her when my oldest son was 3.5, and now he is 9.5, so we had a good amount of time with her. I will miss her dearly. I wrapped her up in silk that the children got for her from Michaels. And I crafted her a small coffin out of redwood and brass hinges and then I stained and clear coated it tonight (Monday). I am waiting for the gloss coat to dry right now and thinking of how she enriched our lives. She was jet black with a white spot just right there under her neck. Man I am gonna miss her terribly. Her grub bowl still sits outside my front door....I don't know what to do with it yet...
    sorry for your loss CK. God Bless you and your family always!

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about Eartha Kitt CK, i for one know how it is to lose a pet, lost my fav back 3 years ago, had him since he was a little harmless rotweiler puppy, you get to see them grow, and connect with them but it just aint the same without them anymore.

1234 ... Last