showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

my condolences CK on your loss. May God bless you and your family.

BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK....
    Sorry to hear about your cat....
    God Bless you and your loved ones..Dogg

Ludovike
    Ludovike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

having three cats as part of my family i can't imagine to lose one of them
    sorry to hear about that loss, but i trust Eartha Kitt had a good life chosing your home
    god bless you and your beloved ones

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2qwik View Post
    Dex,
    If San Antonio goes into OT wouldnt the Nuggets -4.5 be that much more of a big play ? I already got them at -4 for a lil bit but now I wonder whether or not to double up. Thoughts ?
    absolutely - i love denver now even more. make up for that warrior push.

up to 5.5......6.5 will prob be the max.

sorry about your loss ck..

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    tuff loss dex. sorry buddy
    i had 5, so it wasnt all that bad. but like you, i kinda thought the game was over mid 4th.

w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ck, I know you have no interest in wasting any more money on Gtown, but any thoughts on the first half in that game? I know you've been following Rutgers closely.

Sorry for your loss

YoungProfit
    YoungProfit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for your loss, CK. God Bless!

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs @ Nuggets line is skyrocketing fast.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I have already dug a grave this evening (Monday) for my cat Eartha Kitt, who perished while we were gone to Reno. It appears that she was run over by a car. A neighbor found her and brought her to me after supper tonight. I received the body and I cleaned her up real good and summoned everyone that I know for the burial which will be tomorrow evening.

One thing I love about her was that every other day she would bring me a dead bird or a mouse or something in a recipricol fashion for her can of food. So I had no problem feeding her or brushing her fur. Styles and her were always at war, because she likes dogs and I like cats, but she had to give it up to her on her offering thing.

We got her when my oldest son was 3.5, and now he is 9.5, so we had a good amount of time with her. I will miss her dearly. I wrapped her up in silk that the children got for her from Michaels. And I crafted her a small coffin out of redwood and brass hinges and then I stained and clear coated it tonight (Monday). I am waiting for the gloss coat to dry right now and thinking of how she enriched our lives. She was jet black with a white spot just right there under her neck. Man I am gonna miss her terribly. Her grub bowl still sits outside my front door....I don't know what to do with it yet...
    What a touching story ...

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 50lipa View Post
    Spurs @ Nuggets line is skyrocketing fast.
    i guess my bet of $750K just kicked in across the strip

akharlip
    akharlip's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dexxxxxx

with u on denver i thought about that yesterday watching the sa/gsw game

not impressed with last night took the under 108 2nd half heavy and the game had to go into ot

brutal...

ClayBalls
    ClayBalls's Avatar Become A Pro!

Secret Plays have made me a lot of money recently, so I hate to even question them, but is anyone else hesitant to thrown down on NC -13? Maryland is certainly not great, but they aren't terrible. There is the 40-15 Duke beatdown, but after a quick check at work just now, UNC doesn't often cover that and Maryland rarely gets beat by that much in the 1H. Anyone else questioning that?

Mugs
    Mugs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else like the celts tonight -2 I thought that spread is a gift vs the 76ers. ESP since celts blowout all their opponents. any feedback and ck sry for ur loss, losing a pet is never easy

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK sorry to hear about your loss brother...I will tip one for ole Eartha Caty tonight!

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

CK, very sorry to hear about your cat. I would not know what to do without my (beagle) snoopy.

Yesterday 4-0 on my posted play$$$ and just getting to work today as I hit the Johnny Walker last night to celebrate!

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sorry about your loss CK.

What do you guys think of Florida 1H?

I like the massive like movement for the Nuggets... 42% on them and its moved from -4 to -6.
    There's huge line movement on the Bulls... +9 to +7.5 in about 15 minutes at my book

oBaMa_MaNiA

Make the Bulls +7 now.

chipper13101
    chipper13101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBalls View Post
    Secret Plays have made me a lot of money recently, so I hate to even question them, but is anyone else hesitant to thrown down on NC -13? Maryland is certainly not great, but they aren't terrible. There is the 40-15 Duke beatdown, but after a quick check at work just now, UNC doesn't often cover that and Maryland rarely gets beat by that much in the 1H. Anyone else questioning that?
    I know what you mean Clay, but it's hard to argue with the secret play phonomenal record. Two other games for a first half bet that look as good is the marquette -6.5 and buffalo -7.5 games. Take a peak at those.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough loss ck, I feel for you. I've got three cats myself. Bless you and yours.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Alright boys enough about last night. The lines for today are not yesterday's. Everybody get up and go to Denny's the grand slam breakfast is free today. And after your little bellies are full, I want you to come back to the thread with a resolve to get money for Tuesday's games, gabeesh? I have already dug a grave this evening (Monday) for my cat Eartha Kitt, who perished while we were gone to Reno. It appears that she was run over by a car. A neighbor found her and brought her to me after supper tonight. I received the body and I cleaned her up real good and summoned everyone that I know for the burial which will be tomorrow evening.

One thing I love about her was that every other day she would bring me a dead bird or a mouse or something in a recipricol fashion for her can of food. So I had no problem feeding her or brushing her fur. Styles and her were always at war, because she likes dogs and I like cats, but she had to give it up to her on her offering thing.

We got her when my oldest son was 3.5, and now he is 9.5, so we had a good amount of time with her. I will miss her dearly. I wrapped her up in silk that the children got for her from Michaels. And I crafted her a small coffin out of redwood and brass hinges and then I stained and clear coated it tonight (Monday). I am waiting for the gloss coat to dry right now and thinking of how she enriched our lives. She was jet black with a white spot just right there under her neck. Man I am gonna miss her terribly. Her grub bowl still sits outside my front door....I don't know what to do with it yet...
    CK, unless people have pets they don't realize how much they become part of the family! We had a half German S/Lab., looked just like a GS but all black like a Lab. Friendly like a Lab. but protective when need be like GS.

Son grew up with him from start, lived 15 years, gave him meds that held together his hind legs for a couple years? I never forget the look he had when in the vets office when we had to put him down, like he knew it was time to go.

Sorry about the loss, know how you feel CK, keep up the good workat SBR!

MrMonkey

chipper13101
    chipper13101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

CK, condolences to you and your family. Pets are like family members. Last week we had to euthanize Pepper, our family cat of 18 years. She had severe kidney disease and the last month or two was really tough to watch her suffer. She was a terrific companion for the kids as they were growing up. The vet that we took her to sent us a sympathy card afterwards. Nice touch, I thought. Very best wishes. Chip.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

esz04,

About Georgetown....I have no idea why a team as talented as they are are having the problems that they are having and playing so poorly. But they are. They can't sustain leads and they aren't defending the way that they usually do. Their shooting percentages lately have been atrocious. Personally they have cost me $4200 with their recent bad play, so although they should get the job done, I just can't back them right now. If they cover in thisgame then maybe I can hit em up again at some point during this homestand. Usually teams play with a lot of electricity after falling out of the top 25....

Thank you brothers for the condolences

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mugs View Post
    Anyone else like the celts tonight -2 I thought that spread is a gift vs the 76ers. ESP since celts blowout all their opponents. any feedback and ck sry for ur loss, losing a pet is never easy
    fyi - kg is out.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Georgetown has always been known for 2 things - great defense and poor shooting. When the great defense is not there and the poor shooting is, they struggle. Too many guys looking to jack up the ball instead of tightening the D and until Coach JTJ can right the ship I can't bet them. I'm an alumnus and have followed them for 26 years.

Dexter
    Update your status

booked play-

nuggets -6 (big)

oBaMa_MaNiA

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    fyi - kg is out.
    Allen expected to miss with an illness as well. And the Celts are playing the Lakeshow tomorrow.

All trends point to Boston against Philly. And yet, the line drops to -1.5... linemaker tricks?

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i guess my bet of $750K just kicked in across the strip
    DEX, that's some funny sh it. yor're always good for a laugh my friend. i'm on cle-10' bos-2 hou-7' den'4' that i played last nite before g.s./port. game ended. we shall see. good luck everyone

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't let them fool you on that bos-2 spread. i think the bos ballboys could beat philly on a good day. don't let them scare you off.

oBaMa_MaNiA

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    don't let them fool you on that bos-2 spread. i think the bos ballboys could beat philly on a good day. don't let them scare you off.
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

Spread's just jumped a point in Boston's favour!

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

My condolences CK about your Cat i cant imagine what would happen if i lost my dog Sampson,
    So far playing Florida and Nuggets

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK sorry about your loss brother, losing anyone in your family always hurt. Always puts things back in perspective to live life and not let it pass you by.

Already locked in the nuggets, the old men just cant hang on a BTB.
    Leaning craptors +10.5, will wait right before tip-off to pull the trigger. Without west they seem to not be the same team.

Thats all so far im off today so ill be able to give you all some input today....

GL everyone
    CK is it baseball season yet? Im like a kid waiting for his present on xmas!!

Mugs
    Mugs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ty dex I know kg had fever a week ago I figured he was back and bet them big, hopefully they cover. Thanks for the reply

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    Allen expected to miss with an illness as well. And the Celts are playing the Lakeshow tomorrow.

All trends point to Boston against Philly. And yet, the line drops to -1.5... linemaker tricks?
    i know you know which allen, but just to be clear to the viewers - TONY Allen, not Ray Allen.

tomorrow the lakers actually travel to toronto to face the raptors (playing a btb)...then go to Boston on Thur. Perhaps the Lakers look past the Raptors and get caught in Canada? The fact that the Raptors have to play btb though hurts their chances imo. Prob a no play for me in that one.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im leaning sixers here. Carefull with this one sixers will be able to get to thepaint at will with KG out. The sixers are a very undervalued team. KG makes a huge difference in the game, his im gonna say it "synergy" is the straw that stirs the drink". He makes that much of a difference, the sixers will be able to get to the hole at will. Big baby will be crying even more after this one

First 12345 ... Last