N.C.truebet77
    N.C.truebet77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Kentucky winning the first half looks very strong, Kansas has been trailing the first half except for the UNC game where they tied UNC 47-47 for the 1st half... On the other hand Kentucky has been winning the 1st half of their games by 6 or more points on average

jbizzle
    jbizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

BOL tonight JR. NBA picks looking good for tonight too. I think I'll wait until live-in-play tonight and put a 10* on a better line. I believe Kansas will bring this game close enough at some point to lock in a -5 or better for Kentucky. Either way it has been a pleasure following you all season long! Can't wait for MLB.

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

[QUOTE=N.C.truebet77;14331152]Kentucky winning the first half looks very strong, Kansas has been trailing the first half except for the UNC game where they tied UNC 47-47 for the 1st half... On the other hand Kentucky has been winning the 1st half of their games by 6 or more points on average[/QUOTE

I agree. I laughed when Calapari said this is not a 20 point blowout unless it us so I hope. He is very confident. Some would say arrogant. But the Cats know they are better at all positions. Both teams will play seven players.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by jbizzle View Post
    BOL tonight JR. NBA picks looking good for tonight too. I think I'll wait until live-in-play tonight and put a 10* on a better line. I believe Kansas will bring this game close enough at some point to lock in a -5 or better for Kentucky. Either way it has been a pleasure following you all season long! Can't wait for MLB.
    I like the live betting idea. Explain to people how that works for the benefit of all. Thanks.

John Ryan

I like over 10 1/2 three pointers made as a last minute prop bet.

jbizzle

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    I like the live betting idea. Explain to people how that works for the benefit of all. Thanks.
    Many sports books will offer live-in-play betting as the game goes on. Between commercial breaks live betting lines will open up changing as the game momentum and score changes. For example, if Kansas can make a run at some point in the game and bring the game to a tie or take the lead, the live in play betting lines will typically lower from the initial -6 Kentucky.

Having said that, the lines usually won't change significantly during the early part of the game. I've found great opportunities for live betting near the end of the 1st half and anytime in the 2nd half if one team gets a periodical momentum boost. The secret is timing to get the best odds, which can be easier said than done sometimes.

John Ryan

Many sports books will offer live-in-play betting as the game goes on. Between commercial breaks live betting lines will open up changing as the game momentum and score changes. For example, if Kansas can make a run at some point in the game and bring the game to a tie or take the lead, the live in play betting lines will typically lower from the initial -6 Kentucky.

Having said that, the lines usually won't change significantly during the early part of the game. I've found great opportunities for live betting near the end of the 1st half and anytime in the 2nd half if one team gets a periodical momentum boost. The secret is timing to get the best odds, which can be easier said than done sometimes.
    So you basically play against a team that is off a big run in the game. Like after a 10-0 run and timeout is called.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    So you basically play against a team that is off a big run in the game. Like after a 10-0 run and timeout is called.
    what has been the range of the live betting line?

Uniden
    Uniden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

You guys are WAY to smart for me!!!! HAAA! I have a hard enough time capping my games and reading the great posts on this thread and then making my mind up what the play will be!!!

Great first half for KY! Like we disucssed, KY just to big and strong and the big KS threat has not showed up.....again!!! Right on the UNDER. Going to be close. Hopefully KY can run away with the game making the last two minutes meaningless and KS won't foul causing the game to go over!!!

We will see! But can KY keep up shooting 53%!!

Uniden

jbizzle

yes correct, if the big run has come from the team you belief won't cover the spread. Anyone who wanted to take kansas ml or points before the game would have been smart to wait until live betting knowing that at some point kentucky would be dominated creating better odds for kansas ml and spread numbers.

So far, because Kentucky has completely dominated the game, the spread has moved up to +14.5 for Kansas and Kansas ml at +1500 at 5dimes; much better than +6 if you wanted kansas from the start. However, because I, like most people belief kentucky will win this game live betting lines have not been in my favor, but if Kansas can make a run in the 2nd half and make this game competitive again someone could get Kentucky at a nice spread. We will see.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Uniden View Post
    You guys are WAY to smart for me!!!! HAAA! I have a hard enough time capping my games and reading the great posts on this thread and then making my mind up what the play will be!!!

Great first half for KY! Like we disucssed, KY just to big and strong and the big KS threat has not showed up.....again!!! Right on the UNDER. Going to be close. Hopefully KY can run away with the game making the last two minutes meaningless and KS won't foul causing the game to go over!!!

We will see! But can KY keep up shooting 53%!!
    the defensive end.
    Uniden
    Kentucky, I think, wil focus squarely on The defensive end. They can shoot the same percentage with plenty of dunks and still go under.

John Ryan

yes correct, if the big run has come from the team you belief won't cover the spread. Anyone who wanted to take kansas ml or points before the game would have been smart to wait until live betting knowing that at some point kentucky would be dominated creating better odds for kansas ml and spread numbers.

So far, because Kentucky has completely dominated the game, the spread has moved up to +14.5 for Kansas and Kansas ml at +1500 at 5dimes; much better than +6 if you wanted kansas from the start. However, because I, like most people belief kentucky will win this game live betting lines have not been in my favor, but if Kansas can make a run in the 2nd half and make this game competitive again someone could get Kentucky at a nice spread. We will see.
    Wow. Can u imagine being offered Kansas plus 14 1/2 before the game started. Let me know if Kansas gets to plus 18 1/2. I think after at cat run I would give 18 1/2 a little shot.

Uniden

Damn!!! Here KY goes again!! They for some reason decide to just stop playing for 5 or 6 minutes! And then they just seem to get the win, when it should be a blow out! I just don't get it! Let's hope they WAKE UP!!!!

Under is looking a little better!

Uniden

jbizzle

I sprinkled a very small amount on the Kansas Ml at +5000 with 14 1/2 minutes left, couldn't pass those odds up with so much time left for anything to happen. If kansas can bring this current run closer Kentucky spread may look very appealing, right now its right at -9.5 with a 10 pt lead.

Uniden

Guess they heard me!!!

Uniden

jbizzle

great picks tonight jr!

Uniden

WHEW!!!!! Just like we drew it up!!!! KY and the UNDER!!!!!

Great call!!!

Good night!

Uniden

John Ryan

great picks tonight jr!
    Thanks and high fives to you too.

John Ryan

[QUOTE=Uniden;14333566]WHEW!!!!! Just like we drew it up!!!! KY and the UNDER!!!!!

Great call!!!

Good night!

Uniden[/there was that four minute halter shelter pace where it turned int.o total chaos, wonder why Calapari decided to drive the Lamotghini with parking break half on. He hadcabnine point lead with 2:19 left in the final while coaching Memphis. The stars and moon aligned and the tigerslostbin overtime, that wil be questioned all morning even though they won. He is a great coach before this game or even the Samson began and no one can take thtvawaybfrom him,

dayrichland
    dayrichland's Avatar Become A Pro!

have anythoughts on Miami -6 today?

First ... 31323334