Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Deron is a TOP-3 PG in the league, one of the best no doubt and the edge is really small even if he is 1, 2 or 3... so I see no reason why people would put him down.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the nets have more cash to spend. i say TRADE BROOKE LOPEZ

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Damn dude, I may need to start tailing your plays from now on. You have a thread where you post your plays?
    Yesterday he was LMAO at the idea that Denver might have a chance of beating the Grizzlies. Mind you not a prediction that they WILL, just the idea that they CAN. Prior to that he was bragging about how well he knows his local team GS and was guaranteeing how there is no way they can win (i think it was NO, dont remember exactly).

Ask yourself this question. If you are a VIP making 5k bets, are you on SBRForum bragging about it? Only way i see this as a possibility is if you came about that money by walking through a construction site and having a crate of cement drop on your head. You know resemble Christopher Reeve [physically and Spencer Pratt intellectually, have no life and no friends and nothing better to do then burn your money away.

vegasfred
    vegasfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Nets aren't a glamor team, i accept that. But their owner is as glamor as they come and he is doing his best to change that. Maybe he'll be able to accomplish that maybe he wont, but good things are happening to favor his quest and this is one of them.

Unless you have a crystal ball that tells you the future, you really can't say whether stars will want to come play in Brooklyn if the team is good.
    Don't confuse glamorous with having a lot of money. While he may be the richest owner in the league, he can't change the perception of the team. It's just unfortunate for them, because it's not like they aren't trying. Even when they went to back to back finals, the tristate area was still Knicks country. It's not as bad as Clippers/Lakers, but it's pretty close.

And if you think having a lot of cash to throw around will help anything, go ask Glen Taylor how much it's helping him in Minnesota or now Stan Groenke in Denver how much it's helping him.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Yesterday he was LMAO at the idea that Denver might have a chance of beating the Grizzlies. Mind you not a prediction that they WILL, just the idea that they CAN. Prior to that he was bragging about how well he knows his local team GS and was guaranteeing how there is no way they can win (i think it was NO, dont remember exactly). Ask yourself this question. If you are a VIP making 5k bets, are you on SBRForum bragging about it? Only way i see this as a possibility is if you came about that money by walking through a construction site and having a crate of cement drop on your head. You know resemble Christopher Reeve [physically and Spencer Pratt intellectually, have no life and no friends and nothing better to do then burn your money away.
    hey you dumb ass demens....why dont you call bookmaker and ask how much I bet per game. I can give you my account number.

I never said I win 100% of bets...just coz I lost couple of bets makes me bad???....I dont post 90% of picks I play...most of them being live bets, 2nd half bets and in-game quarter bets...thats where the real value is...not in the original game line.

Why am I trying to explain this to a chump like you.

I only brought up about 5k bets coz you said I bets $1 as my unit. Frankly, betting 5k doesnt mean I am sharp...loosing 2 bets in a row doesnt make me bad. I do 5k bets coz its less than 10% of my bankroll. I dont mind loosing it all coz my job pays me 10 times more. I just do betting for fun and follow NBA.

Am I a winner long term...yes....I have withdrawn way more money than I have deposited.

Am I a sharp who hits 70%...no.....but I do hit around 55-60% with my quarter, 2nd half and live game bets.

Now go back to trolling in each and every thread in SBR demens...coz thats what you do all day sitting in front of the computer.
    Last edited by vyomguy; 02-23-11 at 06:14 PM.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by vegasfred View Post
    Don't confuse glamorous with having a lot of money. While he may be the richest owner in the league, he can't change the perception of the team. It's just unfortunate for them, because it's not like they aren't trying. Even when they went to back to back finals, the tristate area was still Knicks country. It's not as bad as Clippers/Lakers, but it's pretty close.

And if you think having a lot of cash to throw around will help anything, go ask Glen Taylor how much it's helping him in Minnesota or now Stan Groenke in Denver how much it's helping him.
    They played in East Rutherford in the shitties arena in the NBA when they went to the Finals. THey will to moving to BROOKLYN, becoming a 1st pro team there in like 50 years. That IS a big deal.

And you might be the one mistaking Prokhorov being rich for not being glamorous. The guy is referenced as "the most interesting man in the world", trust me, the mystique image they have created for him is VERY glamorous.

First ... 2345