lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Basketball is so fixed is outrageous

LAKERS LOSE TO A TEAM THEY JUST BEAT BY 50 PTS , CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT? I WATCHED GAME WITH A LIL OVER 2 MINS LEFT LAKERS GO DOWN 12 AND THEN THE TEAM ALL OF A SUDDEN PLAYS WITH THE SENSE OF URGENCY AND CUT LEAD TO 2 PTS. WITH 1 MIN 30 SECONDS, MY QUESTION IS OBVIOUS WHERE WAS THE SAME INTENSITY FOR THE FIRST 46 MINS !!!! THATS WHY IF THERE WAS EVER ANY DOUBT ABOUT GAMES BEING FIXED , LAST NIGHT TOTALLY GAVE ME THE ANSWER. TELL ME HOW DOES A TEAM LIKE THE CAVS WHO LOSE BY 50 2 WEEKS ATER BEAT THE SAME TEAM OUTRIGHT AND BASICALLY LEAD FROM START TO FINISH. PEOPLE MAY SAY THE LAKERS ALL STAR BRAK STARTED BEFORE THEY CAME OUT TO PLAY , BUT LETS FACE IT EVEN A LACK LUSTER PERFORMANCE BY LAKERS AGAINST A TERRIBLE TEAM LIKE CAVS SHOULD AT LEAST BE ENOUGH TO AT LEAST WIN THE GAME FORGET COVER. AN ABSOLUTE JOKE HOW RIGGED THAT GAME WAS THE NBA SHOULD BE EMBARRASED WITH THAT GAME LAST NIGHT AND ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!!!!!

flyer1179
    flyer1179's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

I think someone had the Lakers ML...

If you're somsure it's fixed then winning should be easy, just get on the right side of the fix.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

french toast, bacon, coffee

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

It's called gambling, which means you are taking a big risk.. Why is it so hard for people to understand that???

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Cavs were the more motivated team, simple as that.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, im hoping you didnt take them on the ML

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I guess he just can't understand how any big favorite team with odds -1000 or bigger can lose a game. Supposed to be free money handout.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i mean you lost so what i lose 5 or 6 bets a day the trick is to win 6 or 7

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

No such thing as free money hope he didnt go "ALL IN"

kingofmonash
    my crap
    kingofmonash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

whatever ya guys say , this game is rigged folks , it is , it is , it is , and no i didnt play lakers last nite !

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PtShooter View Post
    french toast, bacon, coffee
    Is this the only words you post? If so what's the meaning? Curiousity is all.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Get real. Books make Money Either way, it's called Juice or the vig

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get real. Books make Money Either way, it's called Juice or the vig. Different team to then last time they played. Believe it or not but Mo Williams/Boobie Gibson make a huge impact. Just learn your lesson and never take the Lakers Serious for the rest of the season!!! No fix because there was a bunch of people that made money on this game, myself included. You just need to "Fix" your degenerate lifestyle and not let 1 bet take you out the game, Money Management!!

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

It happens man. You have to remember, these are professionals.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    LAKERS LOSE TO A TEAM THEY JUST BEAT BY 50 PTS , CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT? I WATCHED GAME WITH A LIL OVER 2 MINS LEFT LAKERS GO DOWN 12 AND THEN THE TEAM ALL OF A SUDDEN PLAYS WITH THE SENSE OF URGENCY AND CUT LEAD TO 2 PTS. WITH 1 MIN 30 SECONDS, MY QUESTION IS OBVIOUS WHERE WAS THE SAME INTENSITY FOR THE FIRST 46 MINS !!!! THATS WHY IF THERE WAS EVER ANY DOUBT ABOUT GAMES BEING FIXED , LAST NIGHT TOTALLY GAVE ME THE ANSWER. TELL ME HOW DOES A TEAM LIKE THE CAVS WHO LOSE BY 50 2 WEEKS ATER BEAT THE SAME TEAM OUTRIGHT AND BASICALLY LEAD FROM START TO FINISH. PEOPLE MAY SAY THE LAKERS ALL STAR BRAK STARTED BEFORE THEY CAME OUT TO PLAY , BUT LETS FACE IT EVEN A LACK LUSTER PERFORMANCE BY LAKERS AGAINST A TERRIBLE TEAM LIKE CAVS SHOULD AT LEAST BE ENOUGH TO AT LEAST WIN THE GAME FORGET COVER. AN ABSOLUTE JOKE HOW RIGGED THAT GAME WAS THE NBA SHOULD BE EMBARRASED WITH THAT GAME LAST NIGHT AND ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!!!!!
    who do you think fixed the game last night?

a) refs
    b) players
    c) coaches

and did the above work out a deal with the mafia to shave points?

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!

people so stupid its unreal...betting -900 ML and then complain...stupid
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DemoralizdDreamr

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

were you seriously expecting a 50 points blow out again. That happens like once in a season, and that game was in LA. Lakers were struggling coming into the game. Cavs have like the most passionate fans and they got Mo back and they had a revenge spot.
    I dont know if you noticed but the line wasnt -49.5

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Anyone here who is acting like the Lakers losing last night wasn't shocking is full of it. Furthermore I don't think anyone actually took them SU on the ML but I'm sure many parlays where lost that included Lakers ML

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyer1179 View Post
    I think someone had the Lakers ML...

If you're somsure it's fixed then winning should be easy, just get on the right side of the fix.
    exactly....if it s fixed, either don't bet or be on the right side of it

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    I dont know if you noticed but the line wasnt -49.5
    That line will I play ....CAVS +49.5 ....will sell my house,car and kidney...
    and Lakers win with 50....thats a rigg

mikke

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's funny how these kind of threads pop up year in and year out.

Newbs getting sucked in to the game everyday...

Vegas for President.

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

when will end this kind of thread like as "lakers couldnt beat cavs, so match was fixed" i'm really wondering.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Didn't have a dime on the game but I believe all of it is fishy based on effort or lack there of! Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about. In Game 5 of the 2008 NBA Finals the Celtics have a 3-1 series lead and are losing title clinching Game 5 by 24 points or so. Suddenly, the Celtics play hard down the stretch and come back within 4 points or so only to lose Game 5. Next up is Game 6 at Boston. Celtics mop the floor with the Lakers and beat them by damn near 40 points! The Celtics didn't give a damn about Game 5 cause they knew they wanted to win the chip at home so they put out little to no effort in Game 5. But, what about the sucker who took the Celtics in 5 games? Or the bettors who bet the Celtics in game 5 ML or ATS? They lost cuz the Celts didn't play hard.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

nba where "amazing" happens.

Lol any team can beat another on any given night, if you were watching the entire game the lakers were sleepwalking for all but the last 2 minutes, I don't know why...maybe they just wanted to end the roadtrip and thought they could just dial it in against the Cavs.

NBA may have some rigged refs in the past but I don't think the games are rigged on a nightly basis.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Anyone here who is acting like the Lakers losing last night wasn't shocking is full of it. Furthermore I don't think anyone actually took them SU on the ML but I'm sure many parlays where lost that included Lakers ML

Probably a lot of teasers too.

Anthonyg7
    Anthonyg7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew better than to bet on this game.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

If you are taking favorites or huge ML your money is gonna be funny.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I think we all agree the Lakers did not play like they wanted to win. Only they know why their court presence was lackadaisical. It just always make me wonder if there was an alterior motive involved in these type of situations. You could make a case the game was fixed but we all know how this argument goes. How many a time has this dispute on whether or not games are fixed has been present here on the forum. Bottomline is if the Lakers really wanted to win the game last night they would have.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    LAKERS LOSE TO A TEAM THEY JUST BEAT BY 50 PTS , CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT? THE NBA SHOULD BE EMBARRASED WITH THAT GAME LAST NIGHT AND ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!!!!!
    You should be embarrassed and ashamed for using the Caps Lock key.

This type of game happens every year, usually multiple times a year, in many different sports. One team gets crushed by another and then they meet again and this time the crushee crushes the crusher.

The Lakers had just lost by 20 points to Charlotte. Was that game rigged also?

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Kobe obviously had money on the Cavaliers

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    Kobe obviously had money on the Cavaliers
    lol I don't know but I do know he played horrible again. I tell you what if the Lakers was able to get Carmelo it sure would bring some life back into the team. They just seem complacent, unfocused and unmotivated.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

You will know it is rigg is if the staples center somehow has a makeover. Then again, you have to spot check on the owner of the lakers and upper managements and how they control things.

When there is a super jackpot alert for vegas, fixing game is how vegas wants to win. You will not find evidences for this case and if you can prove it, you will be a dead person by tomorrow. I'm not kidding.

Sportsplays42
    Sportsplays42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any who bets on an old team on its 5th game in 7 nights on the road, against a motivated team, before they get to go home and party all weekend is a FUCKEN IDIOT!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsplays42 View Post
    Any who bets on an old team on its 5th game in 7 nights on the road, against a motivated team, before they get to go home and party all weekend is a FUCKEN IDIOT!
    Really? Betting on the NBA champs against a team who just broke a 25 game losing streak makes a person an idiot? I don't know about that.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsplays42 View Post
    Would a person too scared to bet on games like such also be called an idiot?

How about half an idiot?

12 Last