Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Why do you stalk him so much? Who cares what the fukk he posts... Ratzz insults and annoys LB everyday and he barely complains about it.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

All his posts are fade the public plays and line moves and he DENIES this. That is the reason. HE keeps on saying i think underdog A, B and C all have a chance to win the game.

I never seen a poster more annoying than no coincidences.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Hes a lot different on baseball season but he takes line movement into great consideration which is normal.

dynamite140

I seen his baseball plays. That is the sport he plays the line moves almost close to 100 percent Every post is the Nationals or Pirates ML went down 10 cents and saying the smart play is the Pirates even if they lose 15 straight

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I seen his baseball plays. That is the sport he plays the line moves almost close to 100 percent Every post is the Nationals or Pirates ML went down 10 cents and saying the smart play is the Pirates even if they lose 15 straight
    I think No Coincidences is a paid poster who's paid certain books to tout plays that the books want people taking. That's my theory but I could be way off.

dynamite140

No one would pay No coincindences . All he is doing is playing line moves. Anyone can do this

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

No one would pay No coincindences . All he is doing is playing line moves. Anyone can do this
    He just needs to persuade people which is mostly emotional it doesn't matter what the actual merits of the case are usually. Like politics, you know?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would disagree with this statement entirely... Different people can look at the same data and draw very different conclusions.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rolf.

I'm going to assume that someone is forcing you to login to sbr forum every day, read every post and back every thread that makes "said claim about underdogs".. if that is not the case, you sir, need to get a freaking life.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

these guys are lifeblood of sbr

dynamite140

No Coincidences is the ultimate example of a poster that is trying to look sharp by taking big underdogs and looking at line movements. MOst posters here would agree with me.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

great post dynamite

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

golden greek is the worst by far. i can predict every single play he will pick tomorrow in the nba. I swear I can go at least 8/10 for tomorrow. i know his every move

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bottom line: I'm always amazed that anyone even gives a flying f\*\*k.

Seriously, I've never even given a poster or thread I didn't like a second thought. I can't imagine being pissed off enough at a total stranger on a gambling forum to start a thread like this about anything, let alone how they pick their plays. What a bunch of fvcking nonsense.

If I don't like their picks or how they post them, I skip their threads. If I do, I'll read them. Freedom of choice is a beautiful thing.
    good post. I get ppl here coming back to me accusing of lying. Like I havnt got better things to do. I say Ive got money on a game and if i bet just before it or do A live bet ppl think im bull sh-tting like no one does bets b4 games or in play. Unreal.

Seriously, who gives a sh--

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

dynamite get a life you annoying twerp.

First 12