sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna go big on Bulls ML against Pistons

Hey all, think Bulls today against Pistons is a pretty safe play on the ML. They're coming off a big win against Celtics at home and have been playing fantastic at home and are 5-0 at home against pistons the past 3 years. Plus they've beaten them twice this season already...what ya'll think?

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

If your wrong you will have to win 5 in a row of the same size bet just to break even. Is it really worth it -500 come on ?

sportman1313

I hear what you're saying tony...but chances are that hamilton also won't play cuz of the looming trade deal and chicago has absolutely dominated pistons at home. For the amount I'd be interested in going in, I think it's definitely worth it...but a loss, and I'm in pretty bad shape

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

CHI 5th game in 7 nights... tread lightly

sportman1313

true spreadsniper...may lay off this one for big ml. I just have a feeling it's only a matter of time before gordon and mcgrady tear it up big...plus chicago struggled against them last game and came back from way down at home the first time they played this season.

Thanks for the feedback all

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

teams tend to win games in the NBA when there star player is out. OKC beat Celtics without Durant eariler in the year.

sportman1313

true, i agree with u tony....happens all too often lol

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Seriously?

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

hole lot of juice. no value here. i can see bulls breaking down on defence, i wouldn't risk it.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

never bet these types of moneylines unless you are guessing...and you might win yes but long term you will without question lose. good luck!

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

For all of you looking at the Bulls because of the pending Rip trade, I actually think it favors the Pistons either way.

Rip hasn't given even close to full effort this season, but when controversy comes up - move to the bench, media says he isn't trying, etc - he always comes out and has a big game.

If he doesn't play, that means more time for Gordon and McGrady, who both have had huge games when given time. Gordon's production always goes up when his minutes increase, because he's able to get into a better shooting rhythm.

If there's any bet on this game tonight, it's on the Pistons ML. Not because they'll win it for sure, but because there's a ton of value in the line at +465.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I would take the Celtics instead... I keep thinking Detroit will surprise me sometime. They have great potential...

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

yeah no value with bulls i'd stay clear.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

under when it opened.. and to clarify, everyone saying the ML isn't safe should also be betting their houses on the pistons spread?

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better bet would be a two teamer with Boston. Just too much juice

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont risk money on garbage line like this

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Hey all, think Bulls today against Pistons is a pretty safe play on the ML. They're coming off a big win against Celtics at home and have been playing fantastic at home and are 5-0 at home against pistons the past 3 years. Plus they've beaten them twice this season already...what ya'll think?
    go for it man. I certainly would. My buddy went 5k on them into australia in the soccer over india. It a good play bets like this just go for it.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc419 View Post
    For all of you looking at the Bulls because of the pending Rip trade, I actually think it favors the Pistons either way.

Rip hasn't given even close to full effort this season, but when controversy comes up - move to the bench, media says he isn't trying, etc - he always comes out and has a big game.

If he doesn't play, that means more time for Gordon and McGrady, who both have had huge games when given time. Gordon's production always goes up when his minutes increase, because he's able to get into a better shooting rhythm.

If there's any bet on this game tonight, it's on the Pistons ML. Not because they'll win it for sure, but because there's a ton of value in the line at +465.
    **** the value how many times do these type of games come thru for the underdog? **** all. Youd piss away all your money on games like this. Its not like detroit are even a decent side its not so bad if youre betting on a memphis or a portland or an Atlanta but teams like detroit, wolves, golden state etc are ******* shit to bet on and you might win one in ten.

Obviously shouldnt bet short money lines all the time cos all it takes is one loss but if you can get 2 parlayed together you can build a good bank pretty fast then reduce bet size etc.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    under when it opened.. and to clarify, everyone saying the ML isn't safe should also be betting their houses on the pistons spread?
    exactly.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    Better bet would be a two teamer with Boston. Just too much juice
    no point adding another team just for the sake of more odds. Boston if anything is a risky bet at 1.20 even tho flying high houston beat them in boston last meeting if brooks comes back who knows.

Bulls is safer than Boston. A 1.20 match vs houston is too short, even tho of course they should win.

mattmc419

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    **** the value how many times do these type of games come thru for the underdog? **** all. Youd piss away all your money on games like this. Its not like detroit are even a decent side its not so bad if youre betting on a memphis or a portland or an Atlanta but teams like detroit, wolves, golden state etc are ******* shit to bet on and you might win one in ten.

Obviously shouldnt bet short money lines all the time cos all it takes is one loss but if you can get 2 parlayed together you can build a good bank pretty fast then reduce bet size etc.
    I wouldn't make a big bet on it. Personally I'm avoiding it completely and watching it simply as a fan, but I think the 'correct' play here is Detroit +10.5.

All I'm saying is the Pistons are a very streaky team. They have talent, but often fail to utilize it correctly. There's no way I would lay double digit points to bet against them.

I also think there's better opportunities to play -525 lines if that's what you choose to do. Either way, good luck!

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc419 View Post
    I wouldn't make a big bet on it. Personally I'm avoiding it completely and watching it simply as a fan, but I think the 'correct' play here is Detroit +10.5.

All I'm saying is the Pistons are a very streaky team. They have talent, but often fail to utilize it correctly. There's no way I would lay double digit points to bet against them.

I also think there's better opportunities to play -525 lines if that's what you choose to do. Either way, good luck!
    yeah, tbh youre probably right. Last week I had 15k on Utah vs detroit and they made me sweat. Also had Nuggets to beat Houston. Detroit are dodgy but bulls should win. If I needed to do a big bet tho I'd take them.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Detroit +10-

mtbaker
    mtbaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons beat Bulls at home and were up 20 in Chicago before collapsing. Now they Pistons are playing way better and always get up for the Bulls. The Bulls will not be up for this game after beating Celts. Da Bulls probably win a tight one but it's not even close to being worth taking the ML. Celtics ML is a sure hit instead.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by mtbaker View Post
    Pistons beat Bulls at home and were up 20 in Chicago before collapsing. Now they Pistons are playing way better and always get up for the Bulls. The Bulls will not be up for this game after beating Celts. Da Bulls probably win a tight one but it's not even close to being worth taking the ML. Celtics ML is a sure hit instead.
    Pistons lost at home.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

the problem is detroit CAN beat the bulls
    they certainly have enuff talent on that team to do it
    this would be their 3rd game, bulls won by 10 at home and won by 3 in OT in detroit
    so its not like they are getting beat by a lot .......

mattmc419

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    the problem is detroit CAN beat the bulls
    they certainly have enuff talent on that team to do it
    this would be their 3rd game, bulls won by 10 at home and won by 3 in OT in detroit
    so its not like they are getting beat by a lot .......
    Exactly.

The problem with this team is that they just don't bring energy/share the ball for the entire 48 minutes. Take out a few minutes of the 3rd quarter or end of the game, and Detroit's record could be reversed.

They're great at staying close and falling apart at the end, but they aren't as bad as people who don't watch them every night might think.

Game is started, so good luck to everyone. GO PISTONS!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Instead of going big, but a regular bet on the spread, sit back have a beer and relax without having to sweat a big bet on a bad line.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Hopefully you did'nt make that bet. Now you can have the Bulls + 4.5 -115 for the game.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I was at the first meeting between the two and pistons had a 19 point lead in the 3rd but Bulls came back and covered the originally spread of -9, must play at half here.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Bulls not winning this game

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls sux

Fasttrack
    Fasttrack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Terrible performance by the Bulls tonight...

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

**** it took pistons +8
    have 10 for the game anyway

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by top310 View Post
    Bulls not winning this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishballs View Post
    bulls sux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasttrack View Post
    Terrible performance by the Bulls tonight...
    Quote Originally Posted by top310 View Post
    **** it took pistons +8 have 10 for the game anyway

12 Last