sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, a potentially great day of everything hitting for me did not take place because I was on the road all day lol....Wanted Houston 1h, wanted detroit 1h and initially wanted Bulls ML, but played none of it. Oh well, would've been sweating pretty hard for the Bulls after that 1st half lol....hopefully the rest of ya'll had good days.

Madrabbit, I agree with you wholeheartedly about values....bets with values have its role, but I think many on here overstate that without really understanding the benefits of taking large ML plays....maybe some do not have high enough bankrolls for such plays but some of the most successful people in this type of work are those making those huge plays, with less volume of plays.

Anyways, BOL all

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knew bulls win. How many times have we seen shit teams push the better team or lea all game only to get over run or lose at the finish. It happens pretty much all the time. Boston lost. Knew that also. No point putting in teams for more money if it isnt a great play.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    lol, a potentially great day of everything hitting for me did not take place because I was on the road all day lol....Wanted Houston 1h, wanted detroit 1h and initially wanted Bulls ML, but played none of it. Oh well, would've been sweating pretty hard for the Bulls after that 1st half lol....hopefully the rest of ya'll had good days.

Madrabbit, I agree with you wholeheartedly about values....bets with values have its role, but I think many on here overstate that without really understanding the benefits of taking large ML plays....maybe some do not have high enough bankrolls for such plays but some of the most successful people in this type of work are those making those huge plays, with less volume of plays.

Anyways, BOL all
    Cheers mate. btw unlucky about the not betting. If it makes u feel any better I was going to go 36k on the Packers over phili at 2.10 but slept in because I was too tire the previous nights from big betting. set my alarm for the kansas game, woke up, too tire so i set it for half time of that game but slept thru it. Woke up an green bay ha alreay starteThese things happen. My mate was going to go 1k for a tie in the AFL Final at 51-1 but his mates talke him out of it. Part of the game.

excuse my typing the letter after c on my comp is not working

First 12