bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

yes I learned that they hard way - very true

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

So, à play tonight or not? Didn't heses anything fr.o.m. Mr morrison!?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

No, it's not an official morrison play. I haven't received an email from him yet. I don't think that he counts pre-season games.

Nick6570
    Nick6570's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey does the SBR book no longer allow for you to buy points on a team?

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    No, it's not an official morrison play. I haven't received an email from him yet. I don't think that he counts pre-season games.
    You may be right. I think it is probably better to wait for the regular season.

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

So when is the first official bet?

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

You can go to thread 80 and download

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Well, congrats to anybody who took dallas tonight and bought the 3 points. I didn't play it, because I don't play the pre-season on JM's systems. I have Sacramento as the first game on the 27th.

dvb02
    Update your status

Well, congrats to anybody who took dallas tonight and bought the 3 points. I didn't play it, because I don't play the pre-season on JM's systems. I have Sacramento as the first game on the 27th.
    I agree completely. We will begin keeping track with that game.

Jemink
    Jemink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought I would try it, but couldn't get the 3 points from my bookie. I ended up getting -5. At least I didn't lose anything.

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jemink View Post
    I thought I would try it, but couldn't get the 3 points from my bookie. I ended up getting -5. At least I didn't lose anything.
    Will he let you buy the 3 points during the regular season?

mitchp
    mitchp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracker

I have finally finished my tracking sheet for the upcoming season. Thought some of you might be interested in it. It will keep track of your bets and wins (your loses also unfortunately). It's set up to guide those that aren't that familiar with this Chase System, by showing you exactly what to do once you win or lose the "A" Bet. I have also included a bet calculator to help determine your "A", "B", and "C" wager (hopefully not too many "C" bets).

If you notice any errors, either in the game listings or calculations, let me know and i will fix it (or PM me and I will send you the code to unlock it). The code is a bit clunky, I'm no excel expert, but I think I have everything covered.

Go ahead and play with it and let me know what you think.

Mitch
    Attached Files
    Points Awarded:

woodyman gave mitchp 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

woodyman gave mitchp 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thejanitor gave mitchp 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hagball52 gave mitchp 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit gave mitchp 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dvb02
    Update your status

Looks good Mitchp. I am ready for it to begin.

Nick6570
    Nick6570's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey does anyone know why you can no longer buy points in the SBR book?

mitchp

Thanks Woodyman for the points, I just figured what they are all about . If anyone else wan't to donate, I would appreciate them!
    Points Awarded:

bauerranch gave mitchp 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by mitchp View Post
    I have finally finished my tracking sheet for the upcoming season. Thought some of you might be interested in it. It will keep track of your bets and wins (your loses also unfortunately). It's set up to guide those that aren't that familiar with this Chase System, by showing you exactly what to do once you win or lose the "A" Bet. I have also included a bet calculator to help determine your "A", "B", and "C" wager (hopefully not too many "C" bets).

If you notice any errors, either in the game listings or calculations, let me know and i will fix it (or PM me and I will send you the code to unlock it). The code is a bit clunky, I'm no excel expert, but I think I have everything covered.

Mitch
    Threw a few points your way. Already had the season mapped out but downloaded your spreadsheet to compare. Thanks.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by Nick6570 View Post
    hey does anyone know why you can no longer buy points in the SBR book?

you can buy points when playing @ sbr book.

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

Mitch
    mitch,

at first glance i think your first two plays should be version 2 plays not 1.

mitchp

thanks I will check that out. I prepared that spreadsheet over a few day period so I'm sure there are more errors. I appreciate your review (especially because I only want to play vers 1 games.)

dvb02
    Update your status

thanks I will check that out. I prepared that spreadsheet over a few day period so I'm sure there are more errors. I appreciate your review (especially because I only want to play vers 1 games.)
    Mitch, did you check it against my spreadsheet listed in post #1?

mitchp

I'm doing that now and will repost the spreadsheet, I do see some errors.

mitchp

Dvb02,

Can you double check something for me, I show Toronto opens the season at home on the 10/27, then again at home on 10/29. Then they hit the road on 11/1 against Sacremento, 11/3 against Utah, and then 11/5 against LAL. This would make a their first Version 1 series. Accorrding to your schedule you have Toronto starting on 11/6.
    Am I not looking at this seasons schedule?

thienlong82
    thienlong82's Avatar Become A Pro!

have any of you has John Morrison's new system? it's called "Regid Refs" or something like that. does it work? i want to know b4 i get it. thanks.

mitchp

They also call is the KKK Basketball System! It's a racist based system that say when a team has 30% more white starters than their opponents and the game is being ref by three white guys, the whiter team will win.

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thienlong82;69***39
    have any of you has John Morrison's new system? it's called "Regid Refs" or something like that. does it work? i want to know b4 i get it. thanks.
    here you go.
    Attached Images

JaymzPhoenix
    JaymzPhoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

So far its 100% from 3 games, but it shouldn't really be tracked till the regular season.

dvb02
    Update your status

Wow did I mess up, I had downloaded the 2009 schedule for Toronto by accident. I have fixed my spreadsheet and attached it here. For some reason I cannot go back and edit post #1.

Sorry guys. The spreadsheet attached is now hopefully correct.

Mitch, let me know if you see any other discrepancies.
    Attached Files

mitchp

I will review, update, and repost mine tonight, then we should all have it straight.

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzPhoenix View Post
    So far its 100% from 3 games, but it shouldn't really be tracked till the regular season.
    If you are keeping up with the plays, feel free to post them here.

mitchp

dvb02,

In reviewing the games, I found some games that you are missing entirely (10/30 Charlotte V2), but what I'm not sure how to handle are plays where you have a V1 and V2 overlap. Example is Portland on 10/27, Portland is on a 4 game road trip. First three games is a V2, but games 2-4 is a V1. If I remember the rules, Portland would have to lose the first game by more than 3 points to consider games 2-4 as a V1 game. I am crazy or do you confirm this rule?

Buckwylds
    Buckwylds's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am entirely new to this system. Is there a place where I can get an explanation before the NBA season starts. I would like to try this out. Maybe a PDF or something?

bobby boucher
    bobby boucher's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it pre season at the minute???

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Does anyone know if John Morrison released his version of the NBA System V1? dvb02 I know you did one but I'm looking for John Morrison's. Did he even do one? I know he has this new NBA is rigged system but that's completely different.

dvb02
    Update your status

dvb02, In reviewing the games, I found some games that you are missing entirely (10/30 Charlotte V2), but what I'm not sure how to handle are plays where you have a V1 and V2 overlap. Example is Portland on 10/27, Portland is on a 4 game road trip. First three games is a V2, but games 2-4 is a V1. If I remember the rules, Portland would have to lose the first game by more than 3 points to consider games 2-4 as a V1 game. I am crazy or do you confirm this rule?
    Mitch, the 10/30 Charlotte V2 is actually 3 road games in the same conference; therefore is not a play. As for the V1/V2 overlap, I always take the V1 play and omit the V2 play if they overlap simply because I believe in the V1 system more (and I do not want to be doubling up etc on the same game). I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you find anything else.

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Does anyone know if John Morrison released his version of the NBA System V1? dvb02 I know you did one but I'm looking for John Morrison's. Did he even do one? I know he has this new NBA is rigged system but that's completely different.
    He doesn't release the games ahead of time (well not all at once). He gives them out either the night before or a 1/2 hour before.

First 1234567 ... Last