Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

I'm a bit confused...so basically our first bet of the season would be dallas at detroit...and if that loses the next bet would be double and take dallas over chicago? and say the spread is +5, bump that to +8?

can anyone else verify this system?

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

I don't know when the first bet is , but it sounds like u are thinking right, imagine u bet 50$ on bet à and Lose it, on bet B u want to win your 50 back , plus Your 50 in profit!

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by Bones33 View Post
    I'm a bit confused...so basically our first bet of the season would be dallas at detroit...and if that loses the next bet would be double and take dallas over chicago? and say the spread is +5, bump that to +8? can anyone else verify this system?
    That is correct.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

First bet is on the 13th - Dallas against Detroit. According to his new rules, if Dallas is the dog, you take the points. If Dallas is favored, you take the ML. Personally, I'm not going to play by his new rules - I will stick to just betting the spreads, and buying the 3 additional points.

As for the labouchere money management system, this is what I do. Take your starting bankroll. Let's say it's $1,000. Take 5% of this, which is $50. Cut that in half, and set up a line like this:

25 - 25 - 25 - 25

Now, for your 'A' bet, take the 2 outside numbers, and add them together. 25 + 25 = 50. You bet to win $50 for your A bet. Now, if the A bet loses, you'd add the amount that you lost to the end of the line. So now your line would look like:

25 - 25 - 25 - 25 - 85

So for the B bet, take the 2 outside numbers, add them together = $110. Bet to win $110 for your B bet. If this wins, now you remove the two outside lines, so your line now looks like:

25 - 25 - 25

So when you start your next series, your A bet will now be $50 again. If this bet wins, remove the 2 outside numbers, and you're left with just 25. So for your next series, you just bet to win $25. When you have finished the line, take your new bankroll amount, which will now will $1,100, take 5% of that, $55.00, then make your new line:

27.50 - 27.50 - 27.50 - 27.50

And go from there. Everytime you complete a line, take your new bankroll, and increase your wager amount with the new line Doing a labby greatly decreases the amounts you would be betting when you hit a C bet.

I know a labby sounds a little confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's much more preferential to me than risking such a large amount on your C bet. You're minimizing your losses, by carrying them over to the next betting series. With normal betting, I don't do a labby. I only do the labby money management with JM's systems, because the win rate is so high. Hope this helps, and if there's any questions, just post, and I'll answer em when I can.
    Last edited by chilidog; 10-06-10 at 09:01 AM.
    Points Awarded:

rkelly110 gave chilidog 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jcygts6 gave chilidog 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Melone gave chilidog 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thanks chilidog, very informative. I always hate laying that money out for a C bet.

Looking at past threads on this above, the A bet has won 56% of the time. 46 of 82.
    Those are good numbers by themselves.

Would doing a labby on just the A bets be a good Idea? Or just bet them straight up?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thanks dvb02, gave you some points for a job well done. I thought the season started
    on the 27th.

I got an e-mail from John this morning stating, he has a new system using rigged ref's.
    No chasing for $297. Of course, that was after he gave us a winner w/ Cleve.

knugen
    Update your status

Thx chili ! That helped me alot, but one more question, do u Carry on with the line until u win? Or when do u count it as a loss?

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

yea im interested in the rigged system also =]

dvb02
    Update your status

Hopefully someone will post it

mitchp
    mitchp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    I went through the schedule and put all of the Version 1 and Version 2 games into a spreadsheet in chronological order. Please note, I did the Version 1 plays first (and did not put the Version 2 play in if it conflicted or overlapped with a Version 1 play). If I made any mistakes, please let me know.

Feel free to leave me some points if this spreadsheet helps you.

Attachment 17169
    Dvb02,

I think your schedule is incorrect. you are showing the first game to be Dallas, I show their first game to be Dec 20th. Please correct me if I'm wrong

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mitchp View Post
    Dvb02, I think your schedule is incorrect. you are showing the first game to be Dallas, I show their first game to be Dec 20th. Please correct me if I'm wrong
    It is Dallas as far as I can tell; however, it is a preseason game so not sure if that is why you do not have it. As far as i know, the system plays in the preseason.

mitchp
    mitchp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, ok, I see it now, thanks for setting me straight!

edge444
    edge444's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is Dallas as far as I can tell; however, it is a preseason game so not sure if that is why you do not have it. As far as i know, the system plays in the preseason.
    Good work with the spread sheet - is there any chance you could just post the system 1 games as you have combined 1&2 and just posted the extra 2's if that makes sense.

edge444
    edge444's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    First bet is on the 13th - Dallas against Detroit. According to his new rules, if Dallas is the dog, you take the points. If Dallas is favored, you take the ML. Personally, I'm not going to play by his new rules - I will stick to just betting the spreads, and buying the 3 additional points.

As for the labouchere money management system, this is what I do. Take your starting bankroll. Let's say it's $1,000. Take 5% of this, which is $50. Cut that in half, and set up a line like this:

25 - 25 - 25 - 25

Now, for your 'A' bet, take the 2 outside numbers, and add them together. 25 + 25 = 50. You bet to win $50 for your A bet. Now, if the A bet loses, you'd add the amount that you lost to the end of the line. So now your line would look like:

25 - 25 - 25 - 25 - 85

So for the B bet, take the 2 outside numbers, add them together = $110. Bet to win $110 for your B bet. If this wins, now you remove the two outside lines, so your line now looks like:

25 - 25 - 25

So when you start your next series, your A bet will now be $50 again. If this bet wins, remove the 2 outside numbers, and you're left with just 25. So for your next series, you just bet to win $25. When you have finished the line, take your new bankroll amount, which will now will $1,100, take 5% of that, $55.00, then make your new line:

And go from there. Everytime you complete a line, take your new bankroll, and increase your wager amount with the new line Doing a labby greatly decreases the amounts you would be betting when you hit a C bet.

I know a labby sounds a little confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's much more preferential to me than risking such a large amount on your C bet. You're minimizing your losses, by carrying them over to the next betting series. With normal betting, I don't do a labby. I only do the labby money management with JM's systems, because the win rate is so high. Hope this helps, and if there's any questions, just post, and I'll answer em when I can.
    Problem with this is when you have 2 or 3 series running at the same time

knugen
    Update your status

Why is that à problem?

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by edge444 View Post
    Good work with the spread sheet - is there any chance you could just post the system 1 games as you have combined 1&2 and just posted the extra 2's if that makes sense.
    hopefully this is what you are looking for. (the V2 plays are at the bottom)
    Attached Files
    Points Awarded:

Melone gave dvb02 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

ok just for the record i don't dig this system but i thought i'd share some info that may be useful to the folks here.

5dimes is offering a promo where you get a discount for buying points. so for hoops you can buy 3 points for -165 instead of -170. you will save 5 cents per play. might not sound like much for the A bet but for the long haul it will make a big difference.

good luck

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    ok just for the record i don't dig this system but i thought i'd share some info that may be useful to the folks here. 5dimes is offering a promo where you get a discount for buying points. so for hoops you can buy 3 points for -165 instead of -170. you will save 5 cents per play. might not sound like much for the A bet but for the long haul it will make a big difference. good luck
    interesting, wonder how long it will last until they are hit by all the JM players...

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Thanks for the update- I appreciate the info

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by edge444 View Post

Problem with this is when you have 2 or 3 series running at the same time
    It's no different than having 2-3 regular martingale 'A-B-C' series going on.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    interesting, wonder how long it will last until they are hit by all the JM players...
    I think that's why they're doing it.

touch04
    touch04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4416

Morrisons new system

Hi guys! Does anyone know anything about Morrison's new Basketball system where he reckons games are rigged?

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

The basketball system would not be out yet since you had to mail him the money first. It takes days for him to get these out after he kicks it off. I did not sign up

touch04

Quote Originally Posted by bauerranch View Post
    The basketball system would not be out yet since you had to mail him the money first. It takes days for him to get these out after he kicks it off. I did not sign up
    Hopefully someone will post when it comes out! I have purchased enough of his systems and am not willing to fork out any more cash!

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by touch04 View Post
    Hopefully someone will post when it comes out! I have purchased enough of his systems and am not willing to fork out any more cash!
    Amen !

dvb02
    Update your status

I agree completely.

Remember, the first game of the system is Wednesday night (take Dallas and buy 3 points). Good Luck everyone.

Melone
    Melone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

25 - 25 - 25 - 25

25 - 25 - 25 - 25 - 85

25 - 25 - 25

Cilli; can you pls explain how you play this, when 2 or 3 games running at the same time? (parallel A, B, C bets?) Do you combine the lines or do you play every line alone? THX

Melone
    Melone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree completely.

Remember, the first game of the system is Wednesday night (take Dallas and buy 3 points). Good Luck everyone.
    Should we really play preseason games also? I think its risky...

mpresiv1
    mpresiv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1950

Hi guys! Does anyone know anything about Morrison's new Basketball system where he reckons games are rigged?

txmagnolia2
    txmagnolia2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thanks

touch04

I wouldn't play preseason games.
    wait until the NBA proper starts!

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Good luck all, I am always wary the first few weeks of the Basketball season

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

guys i posted this in post 64. i need a second set of eyes to review. thanks.

guys,

can someone confirm that these are the only "rules" to the systems

1 - never bet on the best/worst road team
    2 - best player out skip series
    3 - team favored by 3 or more use the ML
    4 - 3 consecutive road games out of conference must begin immediately after home game
    5 - exception to 4, if team has been playing in-conference road games before the three out of conference games must have won each game by more then 3 points ATS

note this is for version 1-2-3 with the exception of # 4/5 for versions 2 & 3

if the refresher helps points are appreciated. thanks.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Another bit of info to everyone who is on his mlb and nba systems list. every time a new season starts he wants you to send him $125 to get the premium picks a day before the game otherwise you won't get them until 15 minutes before. Don't waste your money he'll bug you and bug you but evetually you'll get the picks early anyway.

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    Another bit of info to everyone who is on his mlb and nba systems list. every time a new season starts he wants you to send him $125 to get the premium picks a day before the game otherwise you won't get them until 15 minutes before. Don't waste your money he'll bug you and bug you but evetually you'll get the picks early anyway.
    very true!

First 123456 ... Last