lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What the fuk are you talking about? Whose dick am I sucking? I have bought the hype?

LOOK THE FUKK AROUND YOU BUDDY!!! EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM ON THIS SITE THINKS THE HEAT WILL BE A FAILURE.

This team would shit on the 72-10 Bulls. I am the one being objective, you are the one living in the past.

You would take Durant over Wade and Lebron? Go ask Durant if he played D on Kobe? My niggga Lyon Kobe saved all his energy this year for the finals. What did he do against Durant? Take Fadeaway Jumpers the WHOLE GAME my man. The whole time. Kobe could have easily taken him off the dribble if he didn't want to conserve that knee for the rest of the playoffs.

Durant playing defense is laughable. Stop being a Shoebox J.R. I'm sick of people making remarks like this about me asking my "heros". I am a fan first, a gambler second.

And Lyon, go look at the threads around you before you say I bought the hype. I know what the fuk i'm talking about. I'm pretty sure only 3 people on the whole board have come out tand said the Heat will win it all next year and 2 of those people include me and Sweet Jones. Go look how everyone is saying "the heat will be a bust" then report back here my man.

So at 6-4 they are gonna go 69-3 now for the rest of the year right. They are also 4-6 ATS so far. Long way to go though. They could reel off 60 straight wins.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

This thread is beautiful in so many ways...... My favorite quote in here... "This team would shit on the 72-10 Bulls"

These youngsters really don't have a clue nowadays.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The 72-10 bulls had no competition. you think the bulls would go 72-10 in today's league lakerboy? i have said on this site many times that jordan never played against the competition kobe does. you think jordan would win that many championships in the bird/magic era? no.

i'll get the last laugh this year like last year too

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

The 72-10 bulls had no competition. you think the bulls would go 72-10 in today's league lakerboy? i have said on this site many times that jordan never played against the competition kobe does. you think jordan would win that many championships in the bird/magic era? no.

LOL. I said the lakers would win the title last year all along. This isnt a shitting competition. The heat are overrated and its now being seen. Those bulls teams didnt control what era they played in. Jordan won and thats what counts. His shitty bulls teams in the late 80's even made close games in the playoffs versus those great boston teams. You keep trying to defend what you say. You just dont get the point of the thread and your quick responses. The league has changed over the years and its not the same game. You cant compare the 80's or 90's or nowadays with one another.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LOL. I said the lakers would win the title last year all along. This isnt a shitting competition. The heat are overrated and its now being seen. Those bulls teams didnt control what era they played in. Jordan won and thats what counts. His shitty bulls teams in the late 80's even made close games in the playoffs versus those great boston teams. You keep trying to defend what you say. You just dont get the point of the thread and your quick responses. The league has changed over the years and its not the same game. You cant compare the 80's or 90's or nowadays with one another.

Alot of wisdom in that post.

ankh4all2
    ankh4all2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe couldn't carry Jordan's jock strap!! Kobe would not have won the first 3 without Shaq, he was too self centered back then. He's still a self centered prick, it's just that now he's matured enough to win on the court. The fact that Jordan had a lesser supporting cast on the 72-10 team should go more to his credit!
    Last edited by ankh4all2; 11-14-10 at 12:44 AM.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by ankh4all2 View Post
    Kobe couldn't carry Jordan's jock strap!! Kobe would not have won the first 3 without Shaq, he was too self centered back then. He's still a self centered prick, it's just that now he's matured enough to win on the court. The fact that Jordan had a lesser supporting cast on the 72-10 team should go more to his credit!
    can shaq win in those 3 peat without kobe? as far as i know MJ didn't win a single championship without pippen by his side, so having pippen one of the top 50 players in the NBA as your running mate, rodman, kukoc, harper,kerr, is a lesser supporting cast than what kobe have for the past 2 titles he has won, 09 la had no bench with the exception of lamar, brown shows up but not every game ariza was a starter, in 10 they added artest and no one else, this is the only year that they have more depth

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Your a fukkin dumbass, congratulations .

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

They already have problems in their team with players like Bosh. This Heat team should not be called the Big 3, but 2 and a half men.

JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember in the off season people were saying this. Bosh, Wade, Bron, who gets the last shot?

correct answer: Eddie House..

I almost fell for it LB. I almost replied, There is a team I heard of with a better twosome. I was going to talk about how Gasol is THE premiere big man in this league (#2 KLOVE), and is much improved... Kobe doesn't run the Triangle better than Jordan. period. MJ's Bulls are the only teams I remember who won without Elite post players, and they won because they were very efficient offensively and defensively. If you watched the Lakers vs Portland, you saw how good Basketball can be.

Short story, Everyone on the Lakers roster logs big minutes in any team in the league, and a lot of them start. They are a throwback to the days when Basketball players could make 20 foot jump shots consistently. Bron and Wade better work this out... because right now they are staring 5 seed right in the eye.
    Last edited by JayTrotter; 11-14-10 at 02:33 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

GM - do you just post shit to start arguments or do you really believe what you type? How in the hell can you say the Bulls had no competition in 95? Were you alive back then? I'd take the talent back then over today's guys anyday. The guys back then had much more tools and could shoot mid range. The guys today are more on drive to the hole and hope to get fouled. How many guys today have post moves? Did you really say the talent was less back then

Spurs - David Robinson, Sean Elliott, Vinny Del Negro, Avery Johnson, Chuck Person, Will Perdue, Doc Rivers... They would out smart the Heat and sweep them in a heartbeat.

Orlando - Nick, Anderson, Horace Grant, Hardaway, Dennis Scott, Shaq would shit on the Heat right now.

Utah - Karl Malone, Jef Hornacek, John Stockton, Chris Morris, Antoine Carr, David Benoit, Felton Spencer, Ostertag, Greg Foster. Utah would run circles around this Heat team. The Heat might not get a rebound.

Houston - Hakeem, Clyde Drexler, Sam Cassell, Robert Horry, Chucky Brown, Mark Bryant, Kenny Smith, Mario Elie... Come on man. Do you really think the Heat could beat this team???

Seattle - Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Hersey Hawkins, Detlef Schrempf, Sam Perkins, nate McMillan, David Wingate, Eric Snow

Knicks - Anthony Mason, Oakley, John Starks, Ewing, Derek Harper, Hubert Davis. This team had mad talent. Do you really think the Heat could compete with bigs like Brad Lohaus, Charles Smith, Herb Williams, JR Reid as well?

Indiana - Antonio Davis, Dale Davis, Rick Smits, Derek McKey, Ricky Pierce, Mark Jackson, Reggie Miller Eddie Johnson. These guys had a will to win that Lebron doesn't.

Detroit - Grant Hill in his prime, Allan Houston, Otis Thorpe, Joe Dumars, Terry Mills, Lindsey Hunter, Theo Ratliff, Michael Curry

Hell the Heat back then might be better than the Heat today. Mourning, Rex Chapman, Kurt Thomas, Bimbo Coles, Billy Owens, Tim Hardaway, Kevin Willis, Askins, Gatling... I'd put that team up against this current soft as cotton Heat team.

Goat - You are way off on your perception. I've watched the NBA the past 35 years, been a season ticket holder for various teams for most of those years and the NBA is the most watered down today then ever. Too many crappy teams with poor players that are more like role players than stars. The players today are more athletic but lack toughness (many are undersized) and are horrible shooters. Why do you think the Europeans have caught up to us???

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Goat, you are way off base here. The league has never been more watered down. How can you honestly say that Kobe's competition is far superior to Jordan's?

First 1234