shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    In the 4th Period? You are a fukking tool.

Right cause the man that you think will dethrone Kobe showed up in the biggest game of the year. Go to a fan forum all you Joes can talk about kobe, lebron, and flash!

GTFOU

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

NBA is a moneymaker but its so boring with out action thats what I ment. Nobody watches that shit cause their all a bunch of pre madonas. You post for a month and think your god Make more than a months wager documented and you might be on my level, keep trying though son, one day you will get there. I believe in you son, if you try really hard you might evolve into a capper
    wow thank you coming from the legend himself

Guy thinking people who post for longer are better cappers

shoebox

wow thank you coming from the legend himself

Guy thinking people who post for longer are better cappers

I havent seen your season record, you will get burried. Any smuck such as yourself can hit a few games. Not to mention for being so elite you drop $25 a unit you cant make this shit up. And dont give me the poor house wa story, if you were so good betting for 10 years you would be more than a 25 dollar wager son. You would of beeen on a come up through wagering. Its ok you twenty somethings are hilarious!
    Last edited by shoebox; 07-27-10 at 12:04 AM.

Goat Milk

I havent seen your season record, you will get burried. Any smuck such as yourself can hit a few games. Not to mention for being so elite you drop $25 a unit you cant mak this shit up
    yes I also made up the $1000 and $500 screen shots posted in your thread.
    By the way take a glance at my record in my thread if you want. There are over 100 plays in there. If I wanted to lie, why would I post .25x for plays early on? Why not just say they are 1x?

Think before you speak please. Or take that shit elsewhere.

shoebox

yes I also made up the $1000 and $500 screen shots posted in your thread.
    By the way take a glance at my record in my thread if you want. There are over 100 plays in there. If I wanted to lie, why would I post .25x for plays early on? Why not just say they are 1x?

Think before you speak please. Or take that shit elsewhere.

you mean your 3 unit screenshot
    you never showed me anyhthing else but an altered copy and paste
    Goat milk sbrforums biggest fan of superstars, you are funny

Goat Milk

you mean your 3 unit screenshot
    Goat milk sbrforums biggest fan of superstars, you are funny
    no that screen shot shows 1k risking to win less. i altered a screen shot? LOL
    you still never answered this question: If I wanted to lie, why would I post .25x for plays early on? Why not just say they are 1x?
    I think you must have trust issues in real life, your always skeptical of everything. is life that bad for you growing up?

shoebox

no that screen shot shows 1k risking to win less. i altered a screen shot? LOL
    you still never answered this question: If I wanted to lie, why would I post .25x for plays early on? Why not just say they are 1x?
    I think you must have trust issues in real life, your always skeptical of everything. is life that bad for you growing up?

I believe the screen shot you won $300 bucks! Attah boy young patawon your on your way out of the poor house in no time. Trust issues, not at all just like to expose a fraud when I see one. You sure know your superstars though, definatly not a fraud in that department. At least you have that going for you

Goat Milk

I believe the screen shot you won $300 bucks! Attah boy young patawon your on your way out of the poor house in no time. Trust issues, not at all just like to expose a fraud when I see one. You sure know your superstars though, definatly not a fraud in that department. At least you have that going for you

screen shot was riskign 1k. another screen shot risking 5x ($500). $1500 with local (of course, i probably didn't right?). If I was a fraud I would have posted my .25x plays as 1-5x. No need to tell teh truth right? One day I will tell yo uwhat these rituals are for.

you were telling Tealish in your thread that he doesn't know nothing about NBA. Yeahhh.....

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Chris Bosh is really going to guard Bynum and Gasol? At the same time? Ohhh yea Big Z will beat on them.
    kobe & artest are gonna guard lebron & wade? ill take the 2 youngs guys anyday with that match up

shoebox

screen shot was riskign 1k. another screen shot risking 5x ($500). $1500 with local (of course, i probably didn't right?). If I was a fraud I would have posted my .25x plays as 1-5x. No need to tell teh truth right? One day I will tell yo uwhat these rituals are for.

you were telling Tealish in your thread that he doesn't know nothing about NBA. Yeahhh.....

Only screen shot was a measly 3 units Little boys like you cant teach me about $20 dollar bet rituals you're right. You cant make this up everything that comes out of your mouth is pure comedy. "you will be lucky to hit 60%" "kobe wont allow it" " I wrote a 35 page breakdown ofd the finals" Your like a carnie at a circus... One day you will realize about line movements and how the market reacts, models, beating the closing # and the kelly criterion

Goat Milk

Only screen shot was a measly 3 units Little boys like you cant teach me about $20 dollar bet rituals you're right. You cant make this up everything that comes out of your mouth is pure comedy. "you will be lucky to hit 60%" "kobe wont allow it" " I wrote a 35 page breakdown ofd the finals" Your like a carnie at a circus... One day you will realize about line movements and how the market reacts, models, beating the closing # and the kelly criterion
    1. Lie number 1. I just checked back in your thread right now. There is a screen shot posted in there for $927. There is also another one for $500.
    2. I gave a brief glimpse of this writeup, its posted all over SBR, and this site has never seen a write up like that as long as its been around.
    3. I have very good knowledge of the markets and line movements. I will not be scared to admit that you probably know more about this aspect of gambling than me.
    4. Models will be irrelevant next year with certain teams. By the way, Line movement is going to become less and less significant next year because at the beginning of the season "Sharps" will be thinking the same way books will be thinking and the books are going to make a lot of mistakes on certain lines. The league has chanegd overnight and most are stubborn to accept it.

No one can have a conversation with you. You continue to lie. Going to sleep.

shoebox

1. Lie number 1. I just checked back in your thread right now. There is a screen shot posted in there for $927. There is also another one for $500.
    2. I gave a brief glimpse of this writeup, its posted all over SBR, and this site has never seen a write up like that as long as its been around.
    3. I have very good knowledge of the markets and line movements. I will not be scared to admit that you probably know more about this aspect of gambling than me.
    4. Models will be irrelevant next year with certain teams. By the way, Line movement is going to become less and less significant next year because at the beginning of the season "Sharps" will be thinking the same way books will be thinking and the books are going to make a lot of mistakes on certain lines. The league has chanegd overnight and most are stubborn to accept it.

No one can have a conversation with you. You continue to lie. There is no place for people like this in my book. Going to sleep.
    Many people have conversations with me, but we dont talk about Kobe and Lebron like some nike commercial. So next season all the squares are gonna cash fat and happy and line movement, beating the market price is gonna become irrelevant Keep talking your amusing the shit outta me. Your making yourself look like what I already knew.

Goat Milk

Many people have conversations with me, but we dont talk about Kobe and Lebron like some nike commercial. So next season all the squares are gonna cash fat and happy and line movement, beating the market price is gonna become irrelevant Keep talking your amusing the shit outta me. Your making yourself look like what I already knew.
    Once again, you see what you want to see. i said at the beginning of the season. No squares won't cash either. Its going to be an up and down year for the books. The pepole that will make money next year will take advantage of the weak lines during the first 20 or so games at the beginning of the season. Then you won't see lines like that anymore once people start to realize the Rockets shouldn't be getting +9 on the road and Miami shouldn't be only -2 on the road against the bulls.

i am exposing you here by the post shoebox. take a break pal.

shoebox

Once again, you see what you want to see. i said at the beginning of the season. No squares won't cash either. Its going to be an up and down year for the books. The pepole that will make money next year will take advantage of the weak lines during the first 20 or so games at the beginning of the season. Then you won't see lines like that anymore once people start to realize the Rockets shouldn't be getting +9 on the road and Miami shouldn't be only -2 on the road against the bulls.

i am exposing you here by the post shoebox. take a break pal.

You mean how books react at the start of every season? And now its different and gonna be an up and down year for the books I wanna put you in my pocket and carry you around everytime I need a good laugh. Guess the books didnt adjust to memphis or the thunder this year having breakout seasons I Pm a few guys at the start of the season to watch out for the thunder, and I was getting soft lines no different than any other season little man. One day you will be all grown up, one day son. Wanna give me some more laughs before I go to bed? The forum drunk or local idiot is always amusing

Goat Milk

You mean how books react at the start of every season? And now its different and gonna be an up and down year for the books I wanna put you in my pocket and carry you around everytime I need a good laugh. Guess the books didnt adjust to memphis or the thunder this year having breakout seasons I Pm a few guys at the start of the season to watch out for the thunder, and I was getting soft lines no different than any other season little man. One day you will be all grown up, one day son. Wanna give me some more laughs before I go to bed? The forum drunk or local idiot is always amusing
    You must be very old to call me little man. Well I guess you did say you were over 50 in your thread. Congrats- you got your thunder call right. Too bad you couldn't post a writeup like mine to save your life knowing precise adjustments that will be made game by game.

I guess that is all "luck." Shoebox you are a joke bro, anyone that is reading this conversation is alughing at you right now. The league has changed overnight and this season will be different than any other season. You have watched NBA for 5 years max. Please don't even start, you probably didn't even watch Jordan play

Goat Milk

This comment right here basically sums you up as a person.

Goodnight, not in the mood for this immature shit.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post

Durant showed way more heart in the 'playoffs' than Lebron and he never bitched about his teammates and coaches. Never felt the need to self promote himself. He deflects the hype. He is a basketball player that is a winner. He signed a nice extension with OKC without fanfare and hype. If OKC ever gets a big watch out.

Lol of course Durant never bitched at his teammates. They weren't having sex with his mother. Why didn't Delonte West come out and deny the rumor? Why didn't LeBron's mom deny it? This was really going on and I don't know about you but if this all of a sudden popped up in the middle of the Playoffs it would really throw me off also. That was not the same LeBron you and all I knew in game 5, he was not himself that night.

sweetjones55

Oh, you showed me. You and Sweet Jones!! That's my point. SJ is a Miami Heat Fan and you are a Wade worshipper. That is true you are a fan first Too bad!

I am no homer when it comes to gambling and predictions. I fade the Heat all the time. I just want to clarify that I have not crowned Miami yet. I do believe that they will make the NBA Finals, you guys can hold me to that as of right now.

sweetjones55

How do we know your a good gambler? Last time I checked you posted for a month for $25 bucks a game. If you think la won that game fair and square your blind. Ask any laker fan if the zebras didnt help them out in the 4th, so your prediction was based on pure luck, sharps were on the Celtics and your square ass got lucky.
    In Goatmilk's defense here, that was not pure luck. It's actually really easy to predict that LA is going to get most of the calls at home, since when do they not in the NBA Playoffs? It's been going on for decades. You have to put that into your handicapping.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Personally i think its a failure for the Heat unless they win it all. SJ i noticed how you tried to put LA as the team to beat but it looks like oddsmakers disagree. LA has been to 3 straight finals and as far as i can remember the last team to make it to 4 straight finals was the 1984-87 celtics so making it again for LA would be a pretty big feat in and of itself. The Lakers have an aging superstar while the Heat have 2 of the top talents of this era on the same team. Sure LA has some good pieces but i think Miami really has no excuse but to win it all this year.
    That aging superstar is still one of the best players in the world if not the best. I would imagine that Kobe is working more on his game this summer than any other. I was thinking that the Lakers might be content winning back to back and not really be as hungry for the title for this coming year. But now with the Heat being crowned I think that will really add some motivation for LA.

The books are wrong as of right now making Miami favorites. LA should definitely still be the favorites because you know what you are going to get from that team this coming year. The Heat have assembled a great team but its to be seen if they will gel. I mean we all know they will gel to a large extent and be very successful but I don't know about having them as a huge favorite already before they play a game.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

It doesn't matter if he wins 5 in a row. He will NEVER be considered the best player in the league. Did Jordan call up Bird and Magic and say, lets all go to LA and win for 10 years....... hell no -- he wanted to beat their ass every year. The NBA has to love this...... we are talking about basketball in July, and now they have the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA -- everyone either will love them or hate them. The Heat cannot lose enough for me.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    It doesn't matter if he wins 5 in a row. He will NEVER be considered the best player in the league. Did Jordan call up Bird and Magic and say, lets all go to LA and win for 10 years....... hell no -- he wanted to beat their ass every year. The NBA has to love this...... we are talking about basketball in July, and now they have the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA -- everyone either will love them or hate them. The Heat cannot lose enough for me.
    That's a statement I wouldn't want to try and back up. And Jordan situation was different than Lebrons. Bird, Magic, and the best little man ever (Isiah Thomas) were in Jordan's way to the championship. The Lakers, Boston, and Detroit always stood in Jordan's way. He would have to beat at least 2 of them win the title. But Wade was never in Lebron's way. Lebron and company were having trouble with Howard and the Magic, The Mean Green Boston Machince and the Lakers. Miami was never in the Cavs way. Now if he decided to join Boston, that would be different. If he joined Superman and the Magic, you would have a point. If he called up Kobe and said he wanted to join him, I would understand where you are coming from. But he called up Wade, a guy who was struggling with his team to make it out of the first round... Let alone a deep playoff run. Jordan and Lebron's situation were very, very different...

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    In Goatmilk's defense here, that was not pure luck. It's actually really easy to predict that LA is going to get most of the calls at home, since when do they not in the NBA Playoffs? It's been going on for decades. You have to put that into your handicapping.
    I agree, but a lopsided 4th come on SJ. C's covered the spread but we knew who the better team was that night.

You have watched NBA for 5 years max. Please don't even start, you probably didn't even watch Jordan play
    Lies once again

This comment right here basically sums you up as a person.

Goodnight, not in the mood for this immature shit.

Im one of the best guys you can know, I just hate know it all little bitches with fake ass posts such as yourself. I would help anyone if they asked and I have at this forum and others. You wont see my plays anymore on SBR so you can pound your chest without me getting in the way.
    Last edited by shoebox; 07-27-10 at 10:23 AM.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Lol of course Durant never bitched at his teammates. They weren't having sex with his mother. Why didn't Delonte West come out and deny the rumor? Why didn't LeBron's mom deny it? This was really going on and I don't know about you but if this all of a sudden popped up in the middle of the Playoffs it would really throw me off also. That was not the same LeBron you and all I knew in game 5, he was not himself that night.

Lebron had way more falling out than that with his teammates and you know it. As for your questions about denying the rumor.. I am assuming your right and the rumor is true. Bottomline, there has been some excuses with him prior to the Delonte West allegations. I am happy you are happy to have him. Hopefully, you will be just as happy going forward with him. You have to admit Lebron is a deva, a true drama queen that is a complete narcissist.

sweetjones55

Lebron had way more falling out than that with his teammates and you know it. As for your questions about denying the rumor.. I am assuming your right and the rumor is true. Bottomline, there has been some excuses with him prior to the Delonte West allegations. I am happy you are happy to have him. Hopefully, you will be just as happy going forward with him. You have to admit Lebron is a deva, a true drama queen that is a complete narcissist.
    LeBron was playing great in the NBA Playoffs right up until that game 5, the day before was when the Delonte rumor came out. Then he tanked game 5 and game 6. I think that him finding out the truth of the situation had everything to do with why he gave up, he shouldn't have anyway but it's a tough situation and hard to understand unless you are in it. It didn't help that his elbow wasn't 100% either.

I am very happy to have LeBron as any team would be. He's one of the best players in the league. Sure he is a diva/drama queen but tons of divas/drama queens have rings on their fingers. And the fact is the team is surrounded by mostly level headed guys which will rub off on him. Wade is somewhat of a diva but not so much considering the kind of superstar he is.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Best of luck SJ on your teams pursuit of an NBA championship. I have no dog in the race and it won't hurt my cause whomever wins it. I never said the team was going to be a bust or won't win it. i simply said I will wait and see because there is no cakewalks to a ring. I see the talent the Heat have. I am not a fool. At the same time the most "talented" team don't win everyyear. There will be some sacrifice and hurdles to overcome in most all cases. Dealing with bumps, bruises and injuries. The 82 game season is a grind and there will most likely be other internal conflicts over the course of the season that could prove to be a hinderance to the team in the pusuit of a championship. The good thing is you have the core locked up for quite sometime so imagine it a question of when and how many championships they win and not "if". If this franchise don't win one in the time frame the core is there it would be about the greatest dissappointment in pro sports history. I don't forsee that happening.

On a gambling note.. I like your idea of Miami Heat 1Q at home this year. I think that could prove to be a very productive trend as it was with Cleveland during the regular season. Many times the books just can't make it high enough.

Either way I am looking forward to the season more than any other season in any sports that I can remember. I look forward to when the forum has some productive gambling discussion again rather than meaningless debates stirred up by some to hype there hero's..No I was not talking about you Sweet Jones. You have proven to be a level headed guy that had a talent for handicapping that I have learned some ideas from. I look forward to us being back in our element once again.

Goat Milk

why do you always have to cry and say "i'm not posting my plays next year so don't worry"

I don't care if you post or not. You said you would leave the forum if you lost and you lost. I am on this site to discuss with the elite but if you and Lyon wanna keep bitching about stuff and making shit up then there are only a few ppl left to discuss with. I am not here to help people and get a name for myself like you, I could give two shits about this site I come here to discuss plays with the elite cappers.

shoebox

I don't care if you post or not. You said you would leave the forum if you lost and you lost. I am on this site to discuss with the elite but if you and Lyon wanna keep bitching about stuff and making shit up then there are only a few ppl left to discuss with. I am not here to help people and get a name for myself like you, I could give two shits about this site I come here to discuss plays with the elite cappers.
    Elite cappers wow your adolescence blossoms everyday, go to a fan forum and do this section a favor. You act like your an elite capper, your not worth my time. Take care I hope that Kobe will return your letters

Goat Milk

Elite cappers wow your adolescence blossoms everyday, go to a fan forum and do this section a favor. You act like your an elite capper, your not worth my time. Take care I hope that Kobe will return your letters

bro your a fukking joke you said you would leave the forum if you lost and you lost. i shit on you this NBA playoffs. keep crying and saying "LakerBoy, How come no one visits my thread?"

fukking reputation seeking clown.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Take care I hope that Kobe will return your letters

shoebox

bro your a fukking joke you said you would leave the forum if you lost and you lost. i shit on you this NBA playoffs. keep crying and saying "LakerBoy, How come no one visits my thread?"

fukking reputation seeking clown.
    how old are you? I'm guessing 23
    you shit on me in the playoffs? I wanna stick you in my pocket so bad. Tally it up chief over 60%, not much ing on your behalf. I never said I would leave, I never agreed to that. Your so angry, I guess Kobe, or Wade never returned your letters. You remind me of Stan by eminem that's so you.

shoebox

Who covered the spread game 7? Who did I have?

Goat Milk

I'm a little older than you think, just not as old as your ancient ass probably. You said you would leave at the beginning of the series when I told you time and time again LA is going to win the series. Then I said, if I lose, I will leave forum permanently. Then you got mad and said, ok if I lose I will leave.

I'm not gonna go bump, I don't really care. You act like a tough guy over the internet, your probably a 50 year old man. a white boy that grew up rich. you wouldn't last two days here with a mouth like that.

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

how old are you? I'm guessing 23
    you shit on me in the playoffs? I wanna stick you in my pocket so bad. Tally it up chief over 60%, not much Ing on your behalf. I never said i would leave, i never agreed to that. Your so angry, i guess kobe, or wade never returned your letters. you remind me of stan by eminem that's so you.
    LOL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

wow this thread turned into a different direction than i anticipated.

First 1234 Last