shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat will be one of the worst teams ATS

Way too much expectations from the Joes out there, we will even see one of the highest lines in the history of the association. Books will mop the floors with this teams razzle dazzle dont fall for the trap. The double digit road fav is coming and it will lead to a bankrols demise.

One thing that you also need to take into consideration is players will step up there game when facing the heat. These guys will not give 100% everynight, there is a good way to make some money off these guys though.

I will be making 2 autobets this year

* I will play the heat 1q at home, they should cover the number at a high rate. Not to mention the south beach woes that opponents get lured into.

* Another thing to consider is to fade these guys every 2Q over the whole season. They should razzle dazzle the 1q and then fade away, Lebrons a creature of habit and we already know how lucrative the 1q cav wager was.

I know its a long way till they play just was running the cavs numbers and incorporated the additional *ratings for bosh and wade and thought I would share a money making opportunity for the long haul.

My .02

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 76ersphan

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

I see a similar scenario to the Lakers. 1Q at home, 3Q anywhere, backdoor cover by the dog in the 4th.

Great writeup shoe!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Great stuff Shoe... Also look for them to fade after the All Star break. Rookies getting PT and older FA's will do them in.

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post

I see a similar scenario to the Lakers. 1Q at home, 3Q anywhere, backdoor cover by the dog in the 4th.

Great writeup shoe!

The 3q is a great bet, I really hate betting the lakers though there a tough team to cap..

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Great stuff Shoe... Also look for them to fade after the All Star break. Rookies getting PT and older FA's will do them in.
    We all know that that NBA players don't give their all everynight. If I was a betting man I would say your likely to see their opponents bring their a-game. Take a look at the undefeated patriots, gonna be the same senario. This should be a great team to make some coin off of

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

You are one of the many who are thinking this way. I dont think the spread will be big enough to hurt their ATS % that bad.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away from the crazy lines they will not be that good

shoebox

Bulls will cash a +400 ticket you can ship that!

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I don't know about that... we will have to see what the spreads are. They might having an average winning margin of 12+.

shoebox

Jordans bulks were atrocious ats in the road, this trend will be similiar

shoebox

Jordans bulls were atrocious ats in the road, this trend will be similiar

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Excellent write up , Shoebox.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a big 1st quarter guy and I completely agree. Heat 1Q at home is going to be straight money, bet it as soon as the line comes out.. It won't move in your favor

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Good stuff Shoe. I think we need to take advantage early in the season especially.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

warriors at miami -35 ATS JAJAJA

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Fade Fade Fade!!!!!

-

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes I believe it they will be even worst ATS then the Lakers are at home....so much money will be lost on Miami

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

you realize everyone on the board is saying the Heat are going to suck? People coming into here thinking they know basketball- trying to make a bold statement. Shoe you don't know anything about the NBA pal just quit now while you are ahead.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Sharper money should event this out so we should get some good rlm plays outta these guys

Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

true true true

Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will lost money on them im sure

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

very nice, be sure to remind us of this when the season starts, especially the first couple of heat games

MadRussian
    MadRussian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its too early po make assumtions like that without watching at least 10 first games!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
    Its too early po make assumtions like that without watching at least 10 first games!!!

yeah i dont think it will last all year but the first ten games you need to make your bets and not sit on the sidelines.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

just take miami heat ml for everygame and u gonna be killing it

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Good stuff, thanks for sharing

doctor_on_call
    doctor_on_call's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about the full game?

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

It could be true

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont agree lebron has a lot to proof and also chris i see them blowing teams right of the bat

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you realize everyone on the board is saying the Heat are going to suck? People coming into here thinking they know basketball- trying to make a bold statement. Shoe you don't know anything about the NBA pal just quit now while you are ahead.
    Dude seriously do us all a favor and post at a website where they only talk about the NBA and not capping. Over at the fan forums you can each see how deep you can suck every super stars rooster in the NBA. Goat this is an NBA handicapping section where we bounce ideas off each other and make actual plays. All you ever do is give a lean to both sides and then drop a 25$ bomb and try to act like you have the most elite knowledge out there. Did I say the heat were gonna suck? No, I'm offering my .02 on how I will be playing the heat fool. Go ahead and lay that double digit road chalk like every Joe out there. Just like every Joe did when they backed those dynasty bulls on the road, see what happens to your bankroll. Seriously, post at a fan forum where a wannabee baller that never made it to the league can shoot the shit about who the greatest superstar is. Where you and fans can talk about the latest Kobe doll on the market. Then blow him and make assenine statements like Kobe won't let lebron go there your the forum clown goat!

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Dude seriously do us all a favor and post at a website where they only talk about the NBA and not capping. Over at the fan forums you can each see how deep you can suck every super stars rooster in the NBA. Goat this is an NBA handicapping section where we bounce ideas off each other and make actual plays. All you ever do is give a lean to both sides and then drop a 25$ bomb and try to act like you have the most elite knowledge out there. Did I say the heat were gonna suck? No, I'm offering my .02 on how I will be playing the heat fool. Go ahead and lay that double digit road chalk like every Joe out there. Just like every Joe did when they backed those dynasty bulls on the road, see what happens to your bankroll. Seriously, post at a fan forum where a wannabee baller that never made it to the league can shoot the shit about who the greatest superstar is. Where you and fans can talk about the latest Kobe doll on the market. Then blow him and make assenine statements like Kobe won't let lebron go there your the forum clown goat!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like this post... Good looking-out

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

big number lines a coming

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

lol i embarassed you when you challenged my units now you look like a tool just writing this. i am a real fan of the game that's why your nba capping skills will never touch mine. all you know about is the gambling market, meaning the best you will ever do is hit 60 percent.

You are just speaking as if you are an expert or something. "Books will clean up." Look around you buddy. Every "joe" is thinking the same thing you are. In fact, they are not only thinking of fading the Heat ATS, but making claims like they are going to suck.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat, 60% is a unreal winning rate. You'd probably go down as the best handicapper of alltime if you can hit 60% over a lifespan

123 Last