sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

What would you guys pin the line at for Heat vs LA, Boston, Chicago, and Orlando? Home and away?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Goat, 60% is a unreal winning rate. You'd probably go down as the best handicapper of alltime if you can hit 60% over a lifespan
    I agree I'm just saying you will never surpass that mark or be very lucky to even hit it if you don't know the ins and outs of the game. Anyway Shoe I am not here to fight, just to put you in your place

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Way too much expectations from the Joes out there, we will even see one of the highest lines in the history of the association. Books will mop the floors with this teams razzle dazzle dont fall for the trap. The double digit road fav is coming and it will lead to a bankrols demise.

One thing that you also need to take into consideration is players will step up there game when facing the heat. These guys will not give 100% everynight, there is a good way to make some money off these guys though.

I will be making 2 autobets this year

* I will play the heat 1q at home, they should cover the number at a high rate. Not to mention the south beach woes that opponents get lured into.

* Another thing to consider is to fade these guys every 2Q over the whole season. They should razzle dazzle the 1q and then fade away, Lebrons a creature of habit and we already know how lucrative the 1q cav wager was.

I know its a long way till they play just was running the cavs numbers and incorporated the additional *ratings for bosh and wade and thought I would share a money making opportunity for the long haul.

My .02

Completely agree Shoe!!! What about the Heat 1h over and the 3q bets? Seems like they will be profitable too...

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best I will hit is 60%? Thanks for the compliment, I can tell your level in this game with a remark like that. Your better man than I cause your a fan? Put me in my place? Keep embarrasing me

Goat Milk

The best I will hit is 60%? Thanks for the compliment, I can tell your level in this game with a remark like that. Your better man than I cause your a fan? Put me in my place? Keep embarrasing me
    why don't you leave the forum like you said you would. you lost

shoebox

Goat needs to go to a fan site you're the best NBA fan in the world big guy.

shoebox

Don't worry goat I'm not gonna post my plays on SBR, I don't need be posting them thanks to you. You can have the floor chief

Goat Milk

Don't worry goat I'm not gonna post my plays on sbr, I don't need be posting them thanks to you. You can have the floor chief
    No SBR is getting way to amateurish, i am not here for minions and reputation like you, you cry in your threads about not enough people visiting them? i do not allow minions to follow me, i am only here to discuss with the elite and ignore anyone else. Stop caring what everyone else thinks. If I wanted the floor I would be kissing everyones ass.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol i embarassed you when you challenged my units now you look like a tool just writing this. i am a real fan of the game that's why your nba capping skills will never touch mine. all you know about is the gambling market, meaning the best you will ever do is hit 60 percent.

You are just speaking as if you are an expert or something. "Books will clean up." Look around you buddy. Every "joe" is thinking the same thing you are. In fact, they are not only thinking of fading the Heat ATS, but making claims like they are going to suck.
    60% is sick over a full season when playing spreads and not buying pts

Dexter
    Update your status

What would you guys pin the line at for Heat vs LA, Boston, Chicago, and Orlando? Home and away?
    as of right now:

lakers @ heat -3
    celtics @ heat -5
    bulls @ heat -6
    magic @ heat -3.5

heat @ la -3.5
    heat @ bos pk
    heat (-1) @ bulls
    heat @ magic -3

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're not too high on Chicago Dexter huh? I'm still undecided how I feel about them.

I think you're spreads are good except Orlando. I think Heat will be +1.5-PK on the road
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 07-15-10 at 06:58 PM.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I can't wait till the heat demolish the Cavs, I will unload on the heat that game

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

nnow this i like

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Too many people overrating the bulls. Boozer is a joke. Big deal if the bulls make the playoffs. The east is an absolute joke and its a pity sub .500 teams make the playoffs.

Goat Milk

The Bulls as contenders is a joke. They will do nothing.

domz248
    domz248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

bull are a joke . lakers, heat and celtics ... i don't see no reason why the lakers don't 3 peat

Dexter
    Update your status

You're not too high on Chicago Dexter huh? I'm still undecided how I feel about them.

I think you're spreads are good except Orlando. I think Heat will be +1.5-PK on the road
    im very high on chi. they will be right there with orl, mia and bos in the east.

shoebox

Bulls don't have a superstar that goat can deep throat, he's too busy writing a 40 page pen pal to Kobe. How's Kobe and wades nuts taste? Don't pm me another 3 unit ticket claiming 30 son

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

The fact that their bench will be a joke will cause them to blow covers in blowouts.

Goat Milk

Bulls don't have a superstar that goat can deep throat, he's too busy writing a 40 page pen pal to Kobe. How's Kobe and wades nuts taste? Don't pm me another 3 unit ticket claiming 30 son
    I posted 15 units (risked) in your thread just on online bets. had 15 more with local. i post what i risk not tryna win. I already embarrassed you my man there is no need to get humiliated again.

again i ask, why are you still here if you said you would leave if you lost? you're not a man of your word?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

im very high on chi. they will be right there with orl, mia and bos in the east.
    no they wont.

shoebox

You posted a 3 unit screen shot guy. Last time I checked the c's covered game 7....don't worry goat I won't be around here much at all coming NBA season so I'll pretty much be outta here playa!

Goat Milk

You posted a 3 unit screen shot guy. Last time I checked the c's covered game 7....don't worry goat I won't be around here much at all coming NBA season so I'll pretty much be outta here playa!
    no i posted a 10 unit screen shot and also a 5 unit screen shot. go and look at your thread boss.

shoebox

9.7 to win 3.2 I think anyway don't worry holmes sbr will be a memory soon

Goat Milk

9.7 to win 3.2 I think anyway don't worry holmes sbr will be a memory soon
    go check your thread before you speak my man. i will get kicked out of sbr eventually there's no way they tolerate me for the whole year

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are so right my friend

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

goat you used to be cool dude, what's up man? why can't you just relax? everytime you come around you gotta be pumping yourself up as the number on nba fan of all time.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good stuff Shoe. I think we need to take advantage early in the season especially.

you realize everyone on the board is saying the Heat are going to suck? People coming into here thinking they know basketball- trying to make a bold statement. Shoe you don't know anything about the NBA pal just quit now while you are ahead.
    yeah i dont think it will last all year but the first ten games you need to make your bets and not sit on the sidelines.

lol i embarassed you when you challenged my units now you look like a tool just writing this. i am a real fan of the game that's why your nba capping skills will never touch mine. all you know about is the gambling market, meaning the best you will ever do is hit 60 percent.

You are just speaking as if you are an expert or something. "Books will clean up." Look around you buddy. Every "joe" is thinking the same thing you are. In fact, they are not only thinking of fading the Heat ATS, but making claims like they are going to suck.
    Winning strategy so far. Even the public is fading the Heat now.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

LB, why you are at it go and pull all the threads of that maniac claiming the Heat would win 65+ games and might break the Bulls 72-10 mark. Yeah, we were the squares alright Those fans think they know more than a couple of gamblers

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    LB, why you are at it go and pull all the threads of that maniac claiming the Heat would win 65+ games and might break the Bulls 72-10 mark. Yeah, we were the squares alright Those fans think they know more than a couple of gamblers

Lyon im not gonna pull any threads out anymore. I just wanted to discuss the heat who couldnt even blow out the raptors on a b2b. Sure Miami might go on to win the title but what astounds me is that so many thought they would just walk thru the league. How often in team sports do teams buy free agents big time and fail?

lyon804

Lyon im not gonna pull any threads out anymore. I just wanted to discuss the heat who couldnt even blow out the raptors on a b2b. Sure Miami might go on to win the title but what astounds me is that so many thought they would just walk thru the league. How often in team sports do teams buy free agents big time and fail?

I said before the season started they would do good to win 60 games considering they have no interior prescence. I have only been watching the league for the last 25 yrs and gambling on it about half that time so I guess I know nothing.

The Heat won't be winning a championship anytime soon and I cannot see them getting to the Finals this year. No way they beat Boston in a series. I think it's a stretch for them to beat the Majic in a series once they get back on track again. You can't win without interior prescence.

Goat Milk

I said before the season started they would do good to win 60 games considering they have no interior prescence. I have only been watching the league for the last 25 yrs and gambling on it about half that time so I guess I know nothing.

The Heat won't be winning a championship anytime soon and I cannot see them getting to the Finals this year. No way they beat Boston in a series. I think it's a stretch for them to beat the Majic in a series once they get back on track again. You can't win without interior prescence.
    Lakerboy/Lyon- i guarantee miami wins the east and if they don't i'll leave the forum and if they do you will leave deal? If you are so confident then make the bet because thats how confident i am.

lyon804

Lakerboy/Lyon- i guarantee miami wins the east and if they don't i'll leave the forum and if they do you will leave deal? If you are so confident then make the bet because thats how confident i am.

No, I am not going to do that. I like the forum here and wish you would leave now and quit blessing us with your all mighty knowledge. I had to take you off ignore to read all of your comments for a good laugh. How about I stay regardless of the outcome and you leave if the Heat don't win the East? DEAL?

Goat Milk

No, I am not going to do that. I like the forum here and wish you would leave now and quit blessing us with your all mighty knowledge. I had to take you off ignore to read all of your comments for a good laugh. How about I stay regardless of the outcome and you leave if the Heat don't win the East? DEAL?
    ok i will leave the forum but you will have to give something up such as points/public forum apology/whatever you chose you have to gamble as well if you want to support these claims:

"The Heat won't be winning a championship anytime soon and I cannot see them getting to the Finals this year. No way they beat Boston in a series"

otherwise this is just all talk

lyon804

ok i will leave the forum but you will have to give something up such as points/public forum apology/whatever you chose you have to gamble as well if you want to support these claims:

"The Heat won't be winning a championship anytime soon and I cannot see them getting to the Finals this year. No way they beat Boston in a series"

otherwise this is just all talk

Well sure it is just talk.. I am not the one that was making these wild assertions about your hero's. You are the one making the bold statements. I could careless if the Heat and your butt buddies ever win a championship. I just assume they don't. I am not about the hype you see? Is Wade good? Yes! Is Lebron good? Yes. But alot of it is blown out of context. Neither one of them can consistently shoot a jumper. I love watching Lebron dribbling around back and forth at the top of the key trying to decide if he is gonna drive or shoot another jumper All the while if they were moving the ball more and dribbling less the offense would be easier for everybody to get makable easy shots. Does that ignorant ass coach not know that? Does Wade, Lebron not know that? Ball movement beats an aimless dribbler all day.

First 123 Last