Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

CLE and ORL

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs my favorite...

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Very interesting and exciting to say the least!

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Phoenix is on fire at home, cant bet against them right now.
    Shaq has about 239 lbs on noah and the cavs win by around 20.
    Magic killing teams at home currently also, but 10 points is a lot to give a team that has already beat u at home this yr.
    I cant believe in the nuggets anymore, they just cant do it like they did early this season.
    OKC is a team with a PG that can do it all, he will run circles around fisher and he will be the problem for the lakers not durant.

So to sum up
    Suns, cavs, Char, Utah, OKC

watchdog
    watchdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    Bulls +11 is my fav play so far. With Shaq coming back it will slow the game down and the Bulls will have a great shot to keep it close. This isn't the Pistons from last year that the Cavs destroyed.

Bucks +8.5 seems solid. I doubt the Hawks blow them out and the Bucks have a big time coaching edge.

Lean Celtics -4.5 but not sold yet. Celtics will have to much firepower for the Heat.

Jazz +5 The Nugs aren't impressing me right now. Jazz didn't end on a good note but if they are healthy I think they match up really well with the nugs.

Thunder +8 seems like a winner. Lakers don't have anybody that can stay with KD and he will keep them in it. Westbrook will have a great series against fish/farmar/brown. Lakers will win the series but not enough people have watched the Thunder play.

Bobcats +9.5 is a lot of points. Larry Brown will have his crew ready and Magic will need to be ready to bang.

Mavs -4 is a winner. Mavs have all the pieces right now and are too deep for the Spurs.

Suns -7. I don't think the Blazers will have the offensive punch to keep up

Thats what I got so far...
    i like your pick i never trust thst fk laker and i belive they will not cover -8
    and everytime i see phil jack ass face is make me sick

paoloboi
    paoloboi's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmm.. this is the first time that i posted here.. uhm i guess bucks +8.5 my favorite even without bogut im sure this spread is too big. mia+4.5 is a solid play, bobcats +9.5 also a solid play...
    Last edited by paoloboi; 04-16-10 at 03:09 AM.

Greatest
    Greatest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats +9.5

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Cavs will definitely win by 21. You win lots of games down the stretch just to BARELY make it into the playoffs and you are drained at this point. For the bulls, making the playoffs was really like winning the friggin championship. Physically they just don't have much left in the tank. They may take 1 game in chicago, but for the most part, all blowouts, especially from a rested cleveland in game 1.

Lakers... I just can't put money on them right now. Kobe is not kobe and they all look sluggish.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Pop is making one of the biggest mistakes of his career if he continues to bring Parker off the bench in the playoffs. If he does that, the Spurs will lose this series guaranteed, not that I'm giving them much of a chance anyway.

LakerBoy, be careful with LA "blowing out" OKC in the first game. Young teams like OKC are energized and are extremely eager to play in what for most of them will be there first post season game. They are not going to be nervous. There's nothing to be nervous about at this point. They're a confident group and they'll be playing on pure adrenaline in the first couple games of this series, which may keep the games close. Teams like this don't think much about the future, it's about now. It's at games 4, 5, 6, that Thunder will feel the pressure and realize the magnitude of it all. LA will pounce on them and they'll start settling for jumpshots and playing sloppy D. They won't be in it mentally.

But remember, the mental aspect has nothing to do with the first part of this series, and everything to do with the latter part.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post

Thunder +8 seems like a winner. Lakers don't have anybody that can stay with KD and he will keep them in it. Westbrook will have a great series against fish/farmar/brown. Lakers will win the series but not enough people have watched the Thunder play.
    Buddy, if Kobe wanted to guard KD, he would, and he would shut him down. He would hold him to 1 point per shot. Bryant is the best defensive player in the world in the playoffs, and when a game is on the line. When the game's is close in the final few minutes, your going to see Bryant on KD if Artest hasn't done a good job on him that game. Kobe is all about defense in the playoffs.

If I were Phil, I would honestly put Kobe on Durant, but I know he doesn't want Kobe to waste his energy, and actually put artest and the big-bodied westbrook, because fish boy has no chance on him. fish boy could then easily contain sephelosha.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Buddy, if Kobe wanted to guard KD, he would, and he would shut him down. He would hold him to 1 point per shot. Bryant is the best defensive player in the world in the playoffs, and when a game is on the line. When the game's is close in the final few minutes, your going to see Bryant on KD if Artest hasn't done a good job on him that game. Kobe is all about defense in the playoffs.

If I were Phil, I would honestly put Kobe on Durant, but I know he doesn't want Kobe to waste his energy, and actually put artest and the big-bodied westbrook, because fish boy has no chance on him. fish boy could then easily contain sephelosha.
    dude i think kobe knows when to take his opponents out of their game, even through cheap shots, look at how he took artest out of his game in that entire series after he elbowed artest in the throat area

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

not so sure. I am a big time Lakers fan and they will win the series but KD is a mismatch nightmare. He is too tall and too fast and has 3 inches on Kobe and that is a big difference especially now that Kobe doesn't have the lift in his legs like he used to. Besides great offense always trumps great defense. Artest is too slow also, the guy looks like he has ankle weights on and he can't even jump. Lakers are turning into the Celtics.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe can't guard Durant, Artest will be on him. I think the outcome of the series could be very well be determined by how physical the refs let Artest play Durant. If Artest is allowed to keep his hands on Durant he will shut him down, if not Durant will light him up.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watch this Durant kid carefully, you'd realize it's not easy to shut him down. His uses his height and athleticism to great advantage.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Durant will get his points. The thunder are young and inexperienced and will fold in key moments. They might win a game or 2 but they have ZERO chance of advancing. They are starting to wear down cause they have only 2 or 3 guys that play the majority of there minutes and it catches up in the playoffs. When the Lakers turn up the defensive intensity down the stretch and late in the contests the thunder will fold.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Durant will get his points. The thunder are young and inexperienced and will fold in key moments. They might win a game or 2 but they have ZERO chance of advancing. They are starting to wear down cause they have only 2 or 3 guys that play the majority of there minutes and it catches up in the playoffs. When the Lakers turn up the defensive intensity down the stretch and late in the contests the thunder will fold.

Young and dumb look at the bulls last year, they had that series won.
    Experiance has tremendous value down the stretch

JC 420
    JC 420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm actually going to say the Heat beat the Celtics in this series.

i like that!!!

JC 420

Cavs -3 1q

JC 420

i agree....and jeff green is good but him and collison cannot and will not stop gasol or any la biggs down low

JC 420

unless durant scores like 70 on artest

og4667

You are right, we are going out on a limb that the thunder will not advance. At first glance though I don't think the Lakers will cover the spread first game.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think fatigue will play a factor in the first round of the playoffs for OKC. The Thunder are still very young and are very excited for the oppurtunity. They also haven't had too many injuries all year. I just think the Lakers experience and overall team cohesiveness will just be too much for the talented OKC.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I don't think fatigue will play a factor in the first round of the playoffs for OKC. The Thunder are still very young and are very excited for the oppurtunity. They also haven't had too many injuries all year. I just think the Lakers experience and overall team cohesiveness will just be too much for the talented OKC.

I know what you are saying but in the last few regular season games the fatigue showed. They folded in gs and in port after having big leads. They also blew the home game to denver as well after having a good sized lead. Yes they are young but all the signs of mental fatigue are there which lead to mistakes on the court.

og4667

mental fatigue that is a very good point that is overlooked.

aries6484
    aries6484's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lockymac View Post
    Mavs -4 is the best line for me.
    Yeah im really liking this also

HCBoone
    HCBoone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm in love with Denver -5. If Jazz are without Boozer it will be a slaughter and Denver will get of to a good start.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

I'm leaning Denver -5 right now also, but promised myself I was gonna leave denver alone after nearly getting cleaned out on them over the past few months!

I also like milwaukee vs atlanta over 185.5

Rockstar005
    Rockstar005's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    xwkruxa di fuh N W Qt

lmao wtf

Cornerback
    Cornerback's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Thundercats cover the big spread in game 1.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

I've been following the Cle/Chi line, and it seems like anytime the public knocks it up to 11, the sharps knock it right back down.

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Bobcats +9.5

Goat Milk

Mental Fatigue doesn't have anything to do with the first couple games of this series.

Of course artest is going to be on durant. KD will shit on artest. Kobe could shut down Durant if he put all his effort into defense. Kobe is the only player in the league that could guard durant. When Artest is doing a poor job on him, and it's down to the wire in the 4th, you'll see Kobe demand to guard Durant, I guarantee you.

lakerboy

Mental Fatigue doesn't have anything to do with the first couple games of this series.

Of course artest is going to be on durant. KD will shit on artest. Kobe could shut down Durant if he put all his effort into defense. Kobe is the only player in the league that could guard durant. When Artest is doing a poor job on him, and it's down to the wire in the 4th, you'll see Kobe demand to guard Durant, I guarantee you.

Goat milk its the stage my friend. Just like Orlando in game 1 last year got wiped out in LA the same is going to happen to the thunder. Its the stage my friend.

First 123 Last