Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Goat milk its the stage my friend. Just like Orlando in game 1 last year got wiped out in LA the same is going to happen to the thunder. Its the stage my friend.
    Laker, your comparing Orlando playing LA in the finals (completely different stage- the mental factor has already kicked in this late into the postseason) after they already played 3 series'? That's not a justifiable comparison. A more valuable stat would be looking at what a team like ATL did in their first playoff game, not last year, but the year before. Not sure what it was, but that would be a good stat to check out.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwiz View Post
    Phoenix is on fire at home, cant bet against them right now.
    Shaq has about 239 lbs on noah and the cavs win by around 20.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Durant will get his points. The thunder are young and inexperienced and will fold in key moments. They might win a game or 2 but they have ZERO chance of advancing.
    I agree with that completely!!!

Bankroll$10
    Bankroll$10's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with that

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Well we can go back and forth on it Goat. We all know the thunder are young and ambitious but i have layed out my points and given references (recent games) as to why i believe the thunder are wearing out. You do realize that Kevin durant played more minutes than any player in the league this year. Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook werent exactly sitting on the bench alot either.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Well we can go back and forth on it Goat. We all know the thunder are young and ambitious but i have layed out my points and given references (recent games) as to why i believe the thunder are wearing out. You do realize that Kevin durant played more minutes than any player in the league this year. Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook werent exactly sitting on the bench alot either.

when it comes to the Thunder and the lack of playoff experience you are correct about mental fatige and they have shown it in games against Denver/Bobcats/Warriors. I hope your right about the Lakers blowing out the Thunder game 1 as it would be good for them and silence all the haters.

Looks like the line is coming down on the Laker game so if it gets to 7 it wouldn't be enough points to take the Thunder. Despite the Thunder being a much improved team the Lakers are something like 12-1 SU vs them, but don't have ats in front of me.

Ohh yea and Boston should cover that -4, they might just be too deep for Miami. I think they will step up, who else likes that game?

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    when it comes to the Thunder and the lack of playoff experience you are correct about mental fatige and they have shown it in games against Denver/Bobcats/Warriors. I hope your right about the Lakers blowing out the Thunder game 1 as it would be good for them and silence all the haters.

Looks like the line is coming down on the Laker game so if it gets to 7 it wouldn't be enough points to take the Thunder. Despite the Thunder being a much improved team the Lakers are something like 12-1 SU vs them, but don't have ats in front of me.

Ohh yea and Boston should cover that -4, they might just be too deep for Miami. I think they will step up, who else likes that game?
    Yes, Boston -4 looks great. Boston is now being too underrated because of some of their losses to mediocre teams, notably Nets.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i thinks cavs win by about fifteen

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Yes, Boston -4 looks great. Boston is now being too underrated because of some of their losses to mediocre teams, notably Nets.

heats and j o and wade gona come out fired up

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I like the Heat to win game 1, especially with this talk of Rondo having flu (possibility it has spread), but you just don't know with the Celtics. They have been kind of erratic, losing games they really shouldn't be losing. Their home form has not been impressive at all this season either. But as you can see most of my justification comes from the perspective that the Celts are bad value rather than the Heat being good. Obviously I'm just a n00b here but that's my 2 cents.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i think KFC should try to start shannon brown instead of fisher, fisher will get ass fuked by westbrook

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    i think KFC should try to start shannon brown instead of fisher, fisher will get ass fuked by westbrook

They will do what they did last year in the late rounds- they will start fisher and then when the 6 minute mark hits take him out. Fisher is getting ragged on here alot and was last year as well and i agree he isnt a productive player anymore but he is experienced and knows how to get calls and he still hit some big shots last year in the final if not the biggest one.

kobefanatic

They will do what they did last year in the late rounds- they will start fisher and then when the 6 minute mark hits take him out. Fisher is getting ragged on here alot and was last year as well and i agree he isnt a productive player anymore but he is experienced and knows how to get calls and he still hit some big shots last year in the final if not the biggest one.
    yeah i know he's still worth because of his late game steals in the finals against the magic and his clutch shots, do you think sasha vujacic being out is a good thing?

kobefanatic

i don't like fisher early in the game but during late games i like him to play on the court, brown and farmar just don't have the experience to deal with the pressure in clutch situations

kobefanatic

LB, do you think atl getting a -8.5 is wrong? i think they're getting too much respect, milwaukee is not as bad even with bogut out

lakerboy

yeah i know he's still worth because of his late game steals in the finals against the magic and his clutch shots, do you think sasha vujacic being out is a good thing?

No they needed him for breaks for other guys but i dont think it will make a diff.

LB, do you think atl getting a -8.5 is wrong? i think they're getting too much respect, milwaukee is not as bad even with bogut out
    i like the bucks as well but the hawks are a beast at home in the playoffs.

kobefanatic

No they needed him for breaks for other guys but i dont think it will make a diff.

i like the bucks as well but the hawks are a beast at home in the playoffs.
    i just hope brown will step it up i think he can compensate whatever is loss for vujacic

kobefanatic

looks like bynum and gasol will have a field day with krstic and green as the starting frontline for thunder, krstic is a bum, when thunder goes to their bench, ibaka is too inexperienced, collison plays hard but not tall enough

paoloboi
    paoloboi's Avatar Become A Pro!

can i ask you guys on you're opinion on the jazz against nuggets.. i think the jazz will cover the spread on game 1.. what do u think?

kobefanatic

not without boozer

coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

boozer is playing, but NUGGETS are going to cover the 5 point spread in GAME 1....

XxericexX
    XxericexX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the celtics -4...although they lost at home to the nets, they are sitting where they are now because of injuries in the season. Although they headed towards the playoffs shaky, I believe they will wreck the Heat Game 1. I like Bucks covering and Utah beating Nuggets first game...someway, somehow...nuggets will FIND a way to lose.

I have a question though LB: Do you see the cavs going farther than the lakers? Lakers don't have to deal with the Magic, but have Phoenix and Mavs. I see Cavs making easy work of its first few games. Lakers also play OKC first round, and although you mention it will be a blow out game 1, I think OKC can take games at home...tiring out Kobe and the crew.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

CHI/CLE

I can see the Bulls covering the game spread here, riding the momentum that they've had in the last few games as they were fighting for their place in the playoffs. However, the Cavs will be out to make a statement early and because of this, I really like the Cavs 1Q -3.5, and to a lesser extent, Cavs 1H -6. The other bets I really like for this game are the Shaq props (Shaq O8.5 pts & Shaq O5.5 rebs). He's going to establish himself early against Noah in the paint.

MIL/ATL

All of the last 8 games have gone over the total, and yet 186 is lower than the total for any of these games. Public is loading up on the Over, but the Under seems like the play to me. Best play: Joe Johnson O21.5 pts.

MIA/BOS

I like Miami to take the series, starting with a win on Saturday, but the series will likely go to 6-7 games.

UTA/DEN

Utah has trouble with teams that have strong interior defense. Nene & Anderson will control the boards while Billups runs show. My favourite play for this game is Billups O18.5 pts.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10436

bulls are +11 for a reason. Bulls had trouble in the reg. season playing on the road against playoff calibur teams.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Jazz to cover
    lake show to cover
    Atlanta to cover

my 3 favs

paoloboi
    paoloboi's Avatar Become A Pro!

atl cant cover the spread.. its too much.. the bucks are ready to take their game to the next level... hehehehe

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almost game time
    I got Celtics to cover

andrea_jean
    andrea_jean's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeaa.. LB it's back...

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I think the Lakers are going to miss Ariza in the playoffs. Why they basically traded him for Artest is beyond me. Artest is older,slower and can't drive like Ariza or shoot 3's for that matter. Artest might be a tougher defender and have a little more post game but Ariza played some good D in the playoffs last year. I think OKC covers game 1.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

At first glance I like:
    Boston -4 still title contenders
    Spurs +4.5 we all know how Dallas cover @home

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Heat covers the spread I think. I can see Celtics taking the series, but this whole talk about Rondo having flu and with the possibility it has affected some other players, it Tips it in favour of the heat.

I have:

Bucks/Hawks Over 186
    Heat + 4.5

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

thanks for the painful reminder from Magic Kingdom last year.

Since the Dallas Mavs surely loves to not cover at home, i'm waiting for +5 spurs then I will bite.

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cleveland -11. Locked and loaded for 4 units.

First 123