reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree with the guys that are saying that the Lakers will turn up the volume come Playoff time. Now that they've clinched, they're taking it a bit easy. Just hang on tight, they'll shift things into high gear once the regular season has concluded.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    The Lakers never looked this lost last year. Laker fans use this stupid "they only care about the playoffs" excuse waaaay too much. Yes, you save energy for the playoffs. However, a good teams is able to recognize that somebody like Atlanta is a contender and they should treat it with playoff intensity. The Lakers aren't executing well offensively and play soft defense right now.

I think the Lakers fared pretty well in the first round. I wonder if they will be okay against the Jazz? Looks like they care about the playoffs.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

ohh yea they are gonna kill the Jazz. They will win and cover gm1 for sure and probably win the series 4-1 again like last year.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bro the Jazz are finished. I guarantee they don't win more than 1-2 games. The only thing the Jazz can do against the Lakers is the pick and role with Boozer and D will, but who's going to be the third guy to step up now that Artest can easily contain Miles. Bynum is going to dismantle Fesenko.

Fisher is going to start on D will maybe, but I bet you Kobe guards him at some point during this series.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro the Jazz are finished. I guarantee they don't win more than 1-2 games. The only thing the Jazz can do against the Lakers is the pick and role with Boozer and D will, but who's going to be the third guy to step up now that Artest can easily contain Miles. Bynum is going to dismantle Fesenko.

Fisher is going to start on D will maybe, but I bet you Kobe guards him at some point during this series.
    Jazz have reached the end.

First 12