masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Nuggets -6 here

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

the nuggets are just playing horrible tonight. Looks like I'm going to lose 350 bucks on these sorry clowns

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

here we go! NUGGETS!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

4/24/2010

Point Spread Pick Nuggets +2.5
    Utah played perfect basketball in game 2, and still almost lost to the Nuggets. We have yet to see a full game of good Nuggets basketball. I think this is the game where they will make their mark. Playing away from home might actually allow them to play more freely, without trying to impress the home crowd so much.

Total Pick Under 214
    The Nuggets plays more under control on the road, and shy away from their face pace. I don't Utah can continue to shoot 60%, like they did in games 1 and 2. So they're due for an off night. The Nuggets also won't get as many free throws opportunities as they would at home, so that should make it harder for this game to go high.

Point Spread Pick Record (15-8-3)
    The Totals Pick Record (11-15)

frostno98

4/26/2010 Nuggets at Jazz

Pointspread Pick Jazz -2.5
    The Nuggets are being outplayed and out coached in every facet in this series so far. They are not inspired and do not believe they can beat the Jazz, with Adrian Dantley at the helm. Having George Karl not their, is the equivalent to the Lakers not having Phil Jackson or the Jazz not having Jerry Sloan on the sidelines. The Nuggets are lost and will lose again.

The Total Pick Under 212.5
    I'm expecting another low scoring output from the Nuggets again. Without the Nuggets offense production in tandem with the Jazz, this game going under.

Point Spread Pick Record (15-9-3)
    The Totals Pick Record (12-15)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think you are jumping ship too early. Nuggets Outright tonight. Get your cigars ready.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I think you are jumping ship too early. Nuggets Outright tonight. Get your cigars ready.

Yes, it is an excellent sign when the fans are thru. If Denver can't get this one tonite they are more of a joke than I thought.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Frostno, I hate to say it bro but you were spot on. Denver is garbage. Just thugs. They will all say.. Well, if Coach Karl..... I am sorry to have spent money on them.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Na na na na... na na na sayyyyy goodbye Denver.

frostno98

4/28/2010 Nuggets vs Jazz

PointSpread Play Jazz +7
    No way the Nuggets should be favored by this much. I was expecting -2.5 instead, so this is a gift. The Nuggets will not be able to slow down a group of overly confident Jazz players, who's looking to lock this series up. The Jazz are playing pressure free and has all the advantages.

Total Pick 0ver 215.5
    I'm expecting another high game today. Denver tends to score more on their own floor. Their lacks in Defense will also make things easier for Utah to make this game go over. This is the kind of game where Denver will try to win with their offense, and just try to outscore their opponents.

Point Spread Pick Record (16-9-3)
    The Totals Pick Record (12-16)

frostno98

4/30/2010 Nuggets at Jazz

Point Spread Pick Nuggets +6.5
    The absence of Nene with not effect this team today, as he has been a non-factor throughout the playoffs. The Nuggets are clearly a more talented team than Utah and it should show today. For the Nuggets to win this game, the plan his simple. Melo or Billups can't pick up a cheap early fouls like they did in all of their previous early losses, and pass the ball more. If they do that like they did in both wins, then this game should be competitively close.

Total Spread Under 215
    Extremely important game for both teams. Scoring should be more difficult and less turnovers. The Refs might also swallow their whistles in this one, by order of David Stern

Point Spread Pick Record (16-10-3)

The Totals Pick Record (13-16)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Can they win the series?

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Can they win the series?
    We'll, the +355 is pretty enticing huh? If the Nuggets can steal this one, the Jazz will be too deflated for a game 7. The game 2 that the Jazz did won in Denver, they played flawlessly, and still almost lost. So I see no chance of them replicating that kind of performance again, this late in the series. Denver wins this game, Denver wins the series.

First 123