19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The thing I’ve learned about banker is he is negative, insecure, and has very little self esteem
    Who let this stain Bear dik in the back door.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The issue is... Golden State played a REAL GOOD GAME.... and they lost.

Toronto played PERFECT team basketball and won... without a GREAT GAME from Leonard.

Everyone suggesting the OFF DAYS for REST favor G.S. Not necessarily true.... Toronto getting the same rest.

Durant MUST COME BACK to have any hope... and even if he does return... it's not a guarantee series win.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The issue is... Golden State played a REAL GOOD GAME.... and they lost.

Toronto played PERFECT team basketball and won... without a GREAT GAME from Leonard.

Everyone suggesting the OFF DAYS for REST favor G.S. Not necessarily true.... Toronto getting the same rest.

Durant MUST COME BACK to have any hope... and even if he does return... it's not a guarantee series win.
    100% guaranteed if he comes back and they're not down 3-0 or some shit.

By game 3-4, Cousins is going to be rejuvinated and destroy Marc Gasol like he has his whole career. Never forget how Boogie has bitch made him time and time again. If he can do that for 15-20 minutes, that's enough.

Also, Warriors played horrible. They had 16 turnovers and allowed the most points on the fast break they have in years in the finals... Toronto couldn't score in half court situations against GS. They were chucking up shots at the end of the shot clock that were going in. Toronto half court offense is pitiful.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

durant will come back

toronto will win the championship.

God bless America!

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

https://streamable.com/y5m02

Durant still walking slowly and he looks FAR from returning, and zero chance he will be himself even if he comes back. I think if he comes back, warriors might even play worse because of him slowing down the free flow offense GS play without him.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Do you play sports or no? KD at 75% is a better player than anyone on the court.
    But this is not 1 on 1, KD will impact the whole team if hes not healthy. Warriors dont even play the same with him being 100%, imagine him not even 100%??? I think he will probably make the warriors worse if hes not healthy and are forced to play as a savior role.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    https://streamable.com/y5m02

Durant still walking slowly and he looks FAR from returning, and zero chance he will be himself even if he comes back. I think if he comes back, warriors might even play worse because of him slowing down the free flow offense GS play without him.
    He could be playing possum. Like Willis reed ala early 70s. Only to come out and dominate when he hits the floor. I have zero trust in him truly walking properly in that vid. Better to fake it so his teammates and coaches don't think he's bailing on them because he's tired of hearing that they're better w out him

sk0002

https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1134932393217921024
    Does that look like a guy who will return soon or will he even return at all this series is a huge doubt. at this point it's 50/50 but seems pretty unlikely we will see him at all game 3/4. And even if he returns, probably at 50%?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/choeshow/status/1134932393217921024
    Does that look like a guy who will return soon or will he even return at all this series is a huge doubt. at this point it's 50/50 but seems pretty unlikely we will see him at all game 3/4. And even if he returns, probably at 50%?
    He could be playing possum. Like Willis reed ala early 70s. Only to come out and dominate when he hits the floor. I have zero trust in him truly walking properly in that vid. Better to fake it so his teammates and coaches don't think he's bailing on them because he's tired of hearing that they're better w out him

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I know. I posted a thread weeks ago congratulating them on Winning the championship, and have them in a preason ticket.

Raports gunna get learned tonight

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

I don't approve of his tone.

However:
    1) The reason Gasol and Siakam shot what they did in game 1 is simple. Leonard is the best player alive right now, and he will be double teamed a lot. The Warriors have an impossibly tough choice of letting him score 50+ or leave the two big guys open, time and time again. Also it's hard to argue that role players hit many more shots at home compared to away games. What Warriors bench did was outstanding, and has a better chance of regressing than what 'the other guys' score for the Raptors IMHO.

2) Curry will continue to get bumped and bruised. Because that's what all small guards facing Toronto do.

3) Warriors will play better D - maybe. But I would argue that it's time for them to stay home on the bigs more (simply because no-one wants to get beat by Siakam two games in a row, right Steve Kerr?) and now Leonard will score 35+ and now Kyle Lowry, who has excellent career stats vs the Warriors, finds himself a little more open and scores 20 more points than he did in Game 1.

I have money on Toronto series and I'm torn between adding more on them tonight, and taking the points in games 3 and 4, with or without KD. If they get to 3 games first like I think they will, that's when I'll definitely jump on +money with Warriors simply because it's the NBA 'where amazing happens'.

These two appear to be very evenly matched. Laying juice on Golden State right now... is questionable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Let’s take this one by 1 for some dumbfukk nobody bitch who’s dumb c u n t mother was too big a whore to teach him any manners.

1st off if you think gasol and the African gonna shoot that clip again you dumber than your piece of shit father who was too dumb to teach you any respect.

2nd curry will continue scoring cause that what great players do.

3rd warriors will play better d and while Kawhi prob be better the others will be way worse.

4th yuh sound like the dumb fukk fan boy, I don’t like either team any more than I like pieces of trash like you who’s ho mothers should have gotten aborted.

Take your broke pathetic ass down the street when grown ppl talkin you disrespectful piece of shit. I understand being raised by morons who shouldn’t have even been allowed to procreate makes it tough to act in a civil manner but just pretend we on the street and if you talked like this to someone simply cause you didn’t agree w them you get your bitch jaw broke so don’t do it on the net like a pussy.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Shocka with a clue like usual
    cuds always showing love... whether he agrees with me or not.. a real one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

This game tonight should tell the story..

Although if KD is back for a game 7 in Toronto and if both teams hold home court Raps might be in trouble.. KD the X factor..

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

All so know is they win tonight

Not going any farther

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I like how everyone thinks Toronto is a superteam lol. They had 2 all stars this year and we all know that Lowry wasn't really an all star. So really they have one all star. Siakam is not an all star, he averaged 17 ppg this year. That's not an all star. Gasol is not an all star. He's 34 years old and is a big man. Lowry scored like 5 points last game cause he's a flopper who is only good for taking charges at this stage in his career.

Toronto is gonna fool everyone so hard. The whole world is on Toronto to win this series. Once the Warriors win a game, and Durant is back, and Boogie is healthy, and Toronto realizes that defense doesn't win championships, offense does, they're gonna fold up shop. They're gonna pass the ball to Leonard when they start going down 15 in these games, and he's gonna have a couple off games because he's guarded by Klay and Andre and Durant, and he's just not gonna be able to carry them, and then guys like Lowry and Gasol will go back do doing what they do best -- folding up shop.
    Just saving this before you have a chance to delete/edit it.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Grivas_Digeni 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Just saving this before you have a chance to delete/edit it.

homie1975

if Toronto wins tonight, Golden State backers and fans best start to worry..........

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    if Toronto wins tonight, Golden State backers and fans best start to worry..........
    I don’t particularly care who wins but not sure how much I agree w that.. I remember the year bron beat the dubs my ass was hitting cavs every game but pretty much gave up when it got to 3-1, big mistake, lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    All so know is they win tonight

Not going any farther
    That where I’m at. It game by game basis for me. All over dubs tonight.

homie1975

I don’t particularly care who wins but not sure how much I agree w that.. I remember the year bron beat the dubs my ass was hitting cavs every game but pretty much gave up when it got to 3-1, big mistake, lol.
    Totally different series. Dubs had hm crt advantage. Plus there was a huge turning point when LeBron walked over dray and grazed his nuts on drays head. Dray jumped up and lunged his right arm at LeBron and got ejected then missed the next game. That play completely changed the momentum in that series.

thechaoz

I'm not too bad at what I do?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I'm not too bad at what I do?
    Long way to go kemosabe

thechaoz

Long way to go kemosabe
    Pm.me. We'll find an escrow and I can assure yoi, my risk tolerance is a lot higher than you,

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Or you have some really wishful thinking going on. No chance craptors repeat that offensive performance from game 1. Dubs didn’t play well offensively and got 109, they will play way better on defensive end and continue scoring 110ish. All I saw was tor playing as best they possibly could and it being a 3 point gm in 4th. Talk to me after it 1-1 without him.
    Wish I would have checked in earlier.

Coming in late but I agree with 2daBank. It’s a tall task to think Siakam and Gasol will play the same way they did in game 1 in any other game this series or at the same time. Gasol had his first 20 point game in MONTHS and Siakam went 14-17... which is hard for the best players ever to do. Not sustainable statistically whatsoever. Raptors have to play near perfect. It was the Raptors best shot and they won... congrats. Can they deliver 4 of those? Long shot chance. Lowry is a bum too. Total bum.

As for Curry performing each and every night... getting 20+. That’s the safest assumption in this series. ✌🏽

Can the Warriors stay healthy? That’s the biggest threat here overall. Save the fanboy s*it too. I hate all these bums. Use logic.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubling down on the series now at -125
    golden st now -235 for game 3.... and -270 for the series... given why I thought there was so much value on the -125

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lowry, Gasol, Cousins? Bedtime for Lowry.

TheMoneyShot

Lowry has to at least give you 20.... guy can't even do that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He’s terrible. No clue why some have so much faith in the cRaps. I’ve been saying Kawhi can’t do it all. No one wants to hear it. Crowning him the next Jordan. He was MVP for the Spurs because they had other players to worry about. Not the case in Toronto. They just don’t have enough around him.

mjsuax13

Lowry... just pathetic. Agree- bedtime.

thechaoz

Long way to go kemosabe
    I'll cut into pieces and serve you up at the next bash.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Lowry... just pathetic. Agree- bedtime.
    y'all can't possibly be surprised by this, can you?

mjsuax13

No. No. Not at all. I just keep looking up in shock he’s still in the starting lineup. Should have been traded away too.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Klay said it best. It’s first to 4, not to 1.

TheMoneyShot

2 Fouls while slapping at the ball while the opponent has full control....

Of course the refs are going to blow the whistle when you do that....

Lowry is a fukking nut... fouling out like that. Where is this dude's brain?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

2 Fouls while slapping at the ball while the opponent has full control....

Of course the refs are going to blow the whistle when you do that....

Lowry is a fukking nut... fouling out like that. Where is this dude's brain?
    same place its been his entire career along with his talent....in the trash.. if you need someone to drop 35 on a Friday night in February against the hawks... he's your guy. otherwise, you're going to get a lot of this... theres a reason he meshed so well with Derozan.... birds of a feather my friend.......

First 1234 Last