Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The thing I’ve learned about banker is he is negative, insecure, and has very little self esteem

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Shocka with a clue like usual

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The thing I’ve learned about banker is he is negative, insecure, and has very little self esteem
    The day you prove capable of learning is the day I slice my wrist.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Banker one of the most upbeat, fun loving dudes on the forum

Fukk off big douche bear

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God damn you dumb. I’m mad about one thing, some bitch made no respect having nobody thinks it ok to talk to ppl in a disrespectful fashion cause he a product of a pussy generation who feels empowered behind a keyboard. Nothing more ya disrespectful piece of shit.

If you were raised by anything other than morons they would have taught you this.

Far as what I bet I’ll be on dubs huge gm 2, win or lose I won’t be mad cause unlike you I can afford it.
    lol i will come back to laugh at your stupid ass after warriors down 2-0. book it mark it, BANK IT. 2daBroke.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Banker one of the most upbeat, fun loving dudes on the forum

Fukk off big douche bear
    when some random nobody talks disrespectful to me for no reason of course I’m gonna be a prick.

When big dummy opens his mouth of course I’m gonna be a prick. It ok for bear to rip me cause I’ll keep it real I’m pretty much a dikk to him, can’t help it, he just annoys me!! Lol

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    EXACTLY, he's exactly the type of man or idiot every single women should run away from. lol what a dumb penetrate man. Getting super sensitive getting called out for his stupid penetrate analysis and cant take the criticisms.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    lol i will come back to laugh at your stupid ass after warriors down 2-0. book it mark it, BANK IT. 2daBroke.
    Of course you will because you are exactly what I said you were. A classless disrespectful piece of shit who parents were clearly too stupid or lazy to raise you properly. Thanks for proving me right.

Know what I’ll do after dubs win? Nothing cauSe that how winners act.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

when some random nobody talks disrespectful to me for no reason of course I’m gonna be a prick.

When big dummy opens his mouth of course I’m gonna be a prick. It ok for bear to rip me cause I’ll keep it real I’m pretty much a dikk to him, can’t help it, he just annoys me!! Lol
    Bear is actually really really really dumb

He was banned for a reason, mostly stupidity and being a broke dikk fukk

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

EXACTLY, he's exactly the type of man or idiot every single women should run away from. lol what a dumb penetrate man. Getting super sensitive getting called out for his stupid penetrate analysis and cant take the criticisms.
    Dumb and Dumber

2daBank

Wrong again. I love when ppl disagree w me, certainly don’t pretend my opinion on this shit is the be all end all, I’m wrong plenty as is everyone else who does this. it retarded gutless losers that too stupid to do it in a respectful manner that bother me. You just another strong case we should have way more abortions in this world.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Bear is actually really really really dumb

He was banned for a reason, mostly stupidity and being a broke dikk fukk
    Stupidity really bothers me, still it not his fault so I should try to be nicer to him.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Makes no sense, better off going heavy on Warriors Game 2. THEN if they lose, you can bet them for series when down 0-2.
    Not that I care that's incorrect because Durant might come back game 3 and if Durant comes back game 3 then GS will be heavy favorites even if the Warriors lose game 2.

Durant is key to this series because he lets GS guard Leonard without double teaming and he makes leonard work and get in foul trouble. GS is not better without Durant, and with Igoudala hurt and giving GS nothing offensivley they need his offense.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

No one seems to want to accept that this is not the same Warriors team of last 2 years or even last 4 years.

Losing 2 games to Clippers is unacceptable.

The Rockets played them to a draw over 5 games with Durant. After Durant got hurt, they got a boost from missing their star and the Rockets choking.

Blazers got swept but they had a 17 point lead in 3 of the games.

This is not the same dominant team. They can still win the series but they should be underdogs at this point.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    No one seems to want to accept that this is not the same Warriors team of last 2 years or even last 4 years.

The Rockets played them to a draw over 5 games with Durant. After Durant got hurt, they got a boost from missing their star and the Rockets choking.

This is not the same dominant team. They can still win the series but they should be underdogs at this point.
    Don't remind those idiots, they will be happy to lose all the money to Vegas by living off the reputations of GS ( remember the 04 Lakers?? just a hint maybe?), lol. Man it's really easy these days feasting off these idiots on GS bandwagon.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

tomorrows game will do numbers must win for both teams 31 hours away

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I care the Warriors get bored and don't respect the competition with Durant on the court sometimes, they are still an all-time great team with him. This is the same Toronto team that went to overtime against Milwaukee down 2-0 and was down 2-1 to Philadelphia before the Embiid injury changed the series, Toronto is not some super team, GS should still win the series if Durant comes back,

2daBank

While I don’t really disagree w much you saying weren’t the raptors pretty much down 17 every game vs bucks?? That hardly a reason to knock a team cause it seems like they all fall way behind these days!

Agree warriors not the same, reason I think they have looked better without kd cause that relationship has run its course and the egos have started getting in the way per usual. So when he went down some the dubs couldn’t wait to show out, especially Draymond who clearly isn’t best buds w kd, lol.

I’m not ready to say they should be dogs cause I still feel pretty strongly they win gm2 which is all you want as the road team. If they manage that and flip home court they gotta he the favs still.

2daBank

Don't remind those idiots, they will be happy to lose all the money to Vegas by living off the reputations of GS ( remember the 04 Lakers?? just a hint maybe?), lol. Man it's really easy these days feasting off these idiots on GS bandwagon.
    It’s pathetic how you insult anyone who doesn’t agree w your opinion. You must really think poorly of your parents to represent them in such a despicable way..

I’m also trying to find your threads w plays showing everyone how you win so much? Can’t seem to find any proof.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care the Warriors get bored and don't respect the competition with Durant on the court sometimes, they are still an all-time great team with him. This is the same Toronto team that went to overtime against Milwaukee down 2-0 and was down 2-1 to Philadelphia before the Embiid injury changed the series, Toronto is not some super team, GS should still win the series if Durant comes back,
    I would say Toronto IS a super defensive team. GS can still win of course and I think it would actually be better for them if Durant isn't 100%. Then he plays more within the offense as an elite shooter and the team more resembles the last 2 years.

sk0002

It’s pathetic how you insult anyone who doesn’t agree w your opinion. You must really think poorly of your parents to represent them in such a despicable way..

I’m also trying to find your threads w plays showing everyone how you win so much? Can’t seem to find any proof.
    You are the reason why death penalty should be implemented in wherever you live, less of you, brighter the future of this society. And frankly, less losing players and starving children on the street.

2daBank

You are the reason why death penalty should be implemented in wherever you live, less of you, brighter the future of this society. And frankly, less losing players and starving children on the street.
    Notice how you the only one in here that can’t have a intelligent conversation? Trash like you comes and goes around here kid. I been posting solid threads for a decade.

sk0002

Notice how you the only one in here that can’t have a intelligent conversation? Trash like you comes and goes around here kid. I been posting solid threads for a decade.
    a decade and still posting garbage analysis like that? I pity you, that tells me you will never learn. 2daBroke.

asiagambler

While I don’t really disagree w much you saying weren’t the raptors pretty much down 17 every game vs bucks?? That hardly a reason to knock a team cause it seems like they all fall way behind these days!

Agree warriors not the same, reason I think they have looked better without kd cause that relationship has run its course and the egos have started getting in the way per usual. So when he went down some the dubs couldn’t wait to show out, especially Draymond who clearly isn’t best buds w kd, lol.

I’m not ready to say they should be dogs cause I still feel pretty strongly they win gm2 which is all you want as the road team. If they manage that and flip home court they gotta he the favs still.
    Raptors have flaws too for sure but I actually rate Milwaukee very highly and better than Portland also goes without saying. So even if we're comparing them, I don't think it's much of an indictment. But bringing that up was more to show how Warriors aren't as good as years' past.

If Warriors win Game 2 then they're obviously in good shape but I think they are still overvalued based on their reputation and the Raptors are criminally undervalued in the market.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    If KD doesn't play, yes its reasonable to say that but look at the stretch between game 1 and 2.... NBA trying to control this one. I woke up
    Stanley cup final.gm tonight. NBA and nhl don't go against each other in finals. It's been this way for decades

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Stanley cup final.gm tonight. NBA and nhl don't go against each other in finals. It's been this way for decades
    It's actually the same NBA Finals schedule (in terms of days of the week) it has been every year since Finals went back to 2-2-1-1-1 format, starts on Thursday and then two days off between games with the exception of one day off between Game 3-4. League put in extra off days to accommodate 4 travel days, schedule was more compact when only 2 travel days were needed in abandoned 2-3-2 format.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

It's actually the same NBA Finals schedule (in terms of days of the week) it has been every year since Finals went back to 2-2-1-1-1 format, starts on Thursday and then two days off between games with the exception of one day off between Game 3-4. League put in extra off days to accommodate 4 travel days, schedule was more compact when only 2 travel days were needed in abandoned 2-3-2 format.
    Yes. The 2010 finals went 7 games. Started June 3-17. This year started may 30 and June 16 last game possible.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Raps were NEVER down 17 in games 1/3/4. So only down 17 in games 2/5/6 and they won 5 and 6.

Warriors were down big vs State in games 2/3/4.

Ay the end of the day the final score matters.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Ok there u go. OP thinks the fix is in but it's not

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

KD plays or not is not going to matter pal, it's too late for KD to make an impact with his current health and form. Too late for him to pick up his form and be 100%.
    Do you play sports or no? KD at 75% is a better player than anyone on the court.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I like how everyone thinks Toronto is a superteam lol. They had 2 all stars this year and we all know that Lowry wasn't really an all star. So really they have one all star. Siakam is not an all star, he averaged 17 ppg this year. That's not an all star. Gasol is not an all star. He's 34 years old and is a big man. Lowry scored like 5 points last game cause he's a flopper who is only good for taking charges at this stage in his career.

Toronto is gonna fool everyone so hard. The whole world is on Toronto to win this series. Once the Warriors win a game, and Durant is back, and Boogie is healthy, and Toronto realizes that defense doesn't win championships, offense does, they're gonna fold up shop. They're gonna pass the ball to Leonard when they start going down 15 in these games, and he's gonna have a couple off games because he's guarded by Klay and Andre and Durant, and he's just not gonna be able to carry them, and then guys like Lowry and Gasol will go back do doing what they do best -- folding up shop.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Makes no sense, better off going heavy on Warriors Game 2. THEN if they lose, you can bet them for series when down 0-2.
    I mentioned this exact thing to pavyrazer and he thought I was nuts.
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28668313

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Solid posts, and as someone with limited basketball knowledge I didn't want to speak up but this is exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad someone else said it first.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

don't care what he likes, i know he likes the warriors to win, and his analysis is pure garbage. That's all.
    fuk outta my thread with this ignorant bullshit

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Not that I care that's incorrect because Durant might come back game 3 and if Durant comes back game 3 then GS will be heavy favorites even if the Warriors lose game 2.

Durant is key to this series because he lets GS guard Leonard without double teaming and he makes leonard work and get in foul trouble. GS is not better without Durant, and with Igoudala hurt and giving GS nothing offensivley they need his offense.
    preach....

First 1234 Last