homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yessir
    Kraker noooo. U are better and bigger than this.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

That wave goodbye was straight legendary.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Lillard pretty low key, not sure why he would be annoying?

I like the guy and he can ball. He seems level headed and his personality is mellow for the most part. Carries that Blazers team. He's a winner not hating.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Portland going nowhere
    Just like Houston. I'm not a huge NBA guy but I definitely wager here and there and watch the playoffs, I'm also from the Northwest, so Portland being decent and Lillard being interesting makes me watch a little more.

I miss the days when all the guys wanted to kill each other instead of being friends and trading jerseys

Edit: I haven't heard a thing from Lillard since the shot he made, but it's not like I follow NBA news, but I do watch SportsCenter every night and listen to sports radio so I don't know

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cant wait to bump this thread after that bum Lillard gets bounced in the second round again

Wonder how much he’ll have to say in 10 days time
    Well yeah the West is impossible and he's only one player. You're one of my favorite posters all time so it's all good, I don't know NBA like you do. ( I stopped paying attention mostly years ago when everybody wanted to be friends)

Can you link somewhere where he's smacking his jaw or did he do an interview or something?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I dont even know if he was smack talking, I was just fukking around. Knew the Lillard love would be strong.

They knocked out my team so figured I shit talk em a bit, Lillard is a hell of a player

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I dont even know if he was smack talking, I was just fukking around. Knew the Lillard love would be strong.

They knocked out my team so figured I shit talk em a bit, Lillard is a hell of a player
    I knew what you were up to lol
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I knew what you were up to lol
    We been posting together for a while now

The Kraken

Unfortunately all my favorite posters came in swinging lol

homie1975

Unfortunately all my favorite posters came in swinging lol
    Pretty appropriate considering your avatar is the great roy Jones junior !!

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

When did he turn into such a flopper? Is this the Harden effect? Every guard dives on the floor every time they are touched

The Kraken

They about to get bounced in the second round AGAIN

In the end all that talk and those wins against okc meant shit
    Points Awarded:

Yazworm91 gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

He shot them out of the game in the 3rd qtr Sunday night. Curry was on fire the 1h as they leave him on the bench while Lillard chucks up 3s and fade away shots like he’s hitting everything.

Im editing this before I get raked through the coals lol. I understand the argument I made but if you watched that game it was a huge opportunity for them to go up 3-1 and he was atrocious in that 3rd period Sunday night.
    Last edited by Yazworm91; 05-08-19 at 12:15 AM.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I loved what Lillard did to OKC. In game 3 OKC was trying to rub it in that they won that game. That Paul George breakaway dunk was the worst thing that the Thunder could of done to the Blazers. Lillard went beast mode those next two games. Lillard is in that Harden, Kwahi, KD, Greek, etc. category. Westbrook is in that Klay Thompson, John Wall, Lou Williams group. It's not even close anymore between Westbrook and Lillard.

homie1975

Kraker
    check in Pal.

Luv ya Bro!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Proven winner now and big moments

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Dolla Dame is a fukking winner

The Kraken

Mccollum drug him to the wcf, even more annoyed now

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

10 reb 8 assists 3 steals he helped enough not his fault denver shot 37% and shot more FT and missed a bunch

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

haterade onto oakland!!!!!!

homie1975

He had nothing to do w the other 3 wins??

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Part of being a leader and good point guard is understanding when it’s time to take over and when it’s time to facilitate and ride the hot hand. Yesterday Dame’s shot wasn’t falling and he had no problem letting CJ handle bizness. In fact he helped out by hustling on the boards (10 - 2nd most on team) which have been an issue all series.

Russ could learn a thing or two.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Has The Kraken EVER been on the right side of a common sense issue????

I have never seen it

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Part of being a leader and good point guard is understanding when it’s time to take over and when it’s time to facilitate and ride the hot hand. Yesterday Dame’s shot wasn’t falling and he had no problem letting CJ handle bizness. In fact he helped out by hustling on the boards (10 - 2nd most on team) which have been an issue all series.

Russ could learn a thing or two.
    The double standard is amazing. Lillard sucked yesterday and now you want to give him credit for not taking over?

I remember it wasn’t that long ago lbj was winning championships, being a good leader and not always taking over, and guys were riding him for not being a good leader and taking over

its incredible

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The double standard is amazing. Lillard sucked yesterday and now you want to give him credit for not taking over?

I remember it wasn’t that long ago lbj was winning championships, being a good leader and not always taking over, and guys were riding him for not being a good leader and taking over

its incredible
    Not that I care you're a dumbfuk who couldn't add 1 and 1 together without a calculator. One of the dumbest posters at SBR.

Look at Lillard's plus minus in game 7 - he was +8 and the team won by 4.

Let me explain to you very slowly what happened in game 7 so dumbfuk like you can understand. Lillard was doubled teamed the whole game so he found others - he accounted for half of the entire teams assists. Lillard had a solid game, no one is going to shoot great in game 7's at altitude but Lillard was strong defensively and he ran the offense well, there's more to the NBA than shooting little guy.

Dumbfuk Kraken at it again.

maggiethebestdog

It is pointless trying to explain anything, no matter how simplistic, to The Kraken

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care you're a dumbfuk who couldn't add 1 and 1 together without a calculator. One of the dumbest posters at SBR.

Look at Lillard's plus minus in game 7 - he was +8 and the team won by 4.

Let me explain to you very slowly what happened in game 7 so dumbfuk like you can understand. Lillard was doubled teamed the whole game so he found others - he accounted for half of the entire teams assists. Lillard had a solid game, no one is going to shoot great in game 7's at altitude but Lillard was strong defensively and he ran the offense well, there's more to the NBA than shooting little guy.

Dumbfuk Kraken at it again.

You brought out the +\-... That doesn’t mean shit over a one game sample, tard. It becomes slightly more valuable over half a season. Not surprised you don’t understand basic stats.

The rest of what you said is basically “Denver game planned for him and shut him down”, great defense. Thank god for Lillard that CJ went off or we’d be here once again talking about all the potential the Trailblazers have.

I get it, Lillard is a loser, you’re a loser, so naturally you defend him. You guys gotta stick together

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lillard for MVP. Best player in the league right now.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post

You brought out the +\-... That doesn’t mean shit over a one game sample, tard. It becomes slightly more valuable over half a season. Not surprised you don’t understand basic stats.

The rest of what you said is basically “denver game planned for him and shut him down”, great defense. Thank god for lillard that cj went off or we’d be here once again talking about all the potential the trailblazers have.

I get it, lillard is a loser, you’re a loser, so naturally you defend him. You guys gotta stick together
    coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo, coo coo

thomorino

The rest of what you said is basically “Denver game planned for him and shut him down”, great defense. Thank god for Lillard that CJ went off or we’d be here once again talking about all the potential the Trailblazers have.

I get it, Lillard is a loser, you’re a loser, so naturally you defend him. You guys gotta stick together
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but sample size doesn't mean shit when it comes to plus-minus, Lillard was 2nd on the team in rebounding and assists, he didn't need to shoot well to impact the game, dumbfuk Kraken.

Denver doubled and trapped Lillard the whole game, they made them a passer, and he beat them with assists, get lost.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Does Lillard get credit for not begging and bitching all the best players in the league to join him like LeBron does every year? I think that's gotta count for something. Lillard did more than LeBron with less

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care but sample size doesn't mean shit when it comes to plus-minus, Lillard was 2nd on the team in rebounding and assists, he didn't need to shoot well to impact the game, dumbfuk Kraken.

Denver doubled and trapped Lillard the whole game, they made them a passer, and he beat them with assists, get lost.
    You have it backwards, +\- dont mean shit without a larger sample size. The fact this alludes you is not surprising

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Does Lillard get credit for not begging and bitching all the best players in the league to join him like LeBron does every year? I think that's gotta count for something. Lillard did more than LeBron with less
    He does get credit

But honestly, Lillard hasn’t accomplished anything yet

Lebron has three rings and three finals mvp’s, no comparison

maggiethebestdog

You have it backwards, +\- dont mean shit without a larger sample size. The fact this alludes you is not surprising
    Lol
    The Kraken spinning his usual nonsense
    YOU said Lillard sucked yesterday
    He merely pointed out his stats yesterday which clearly show his huge impact on the game
    Then you come up with this bullshit about a large sample size

You aren't smart enough to pull off that level of nonsense

I expect more from a nurse who makes 300k per year
    Lol

First 12345 Last