The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We’re not all as lame as you beta cuck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    A drug addict from an internet chitty chat room claiming he’s hung out with NBA superstarsnow ive heard it all. I hung out with Obama last Thursday
    Not most outlandish thing in the world. Back in day we hung around bunch of local athletes, friend of mine sister dated a few. after all star game in Houston one year was in club w couple pretty famous rappers and athletes. Athletes, musicians, drug dealers all end up in lot of same places pretty often from my experience.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dude just keeps talking about that shot, about the okc series, blah blah blah shit

I guess when you’ve never been outta the second round thats a big deal but the rest of us don't give a damn about it

If he cant get past Den/SA, he should retire this year

And I didn’t really defend Westbrook, just said if you don’t know him on a personal level I get why you wouldn’t like him but irl he’s actually super chill and nice
    But doesn’t know Lillard on a personal level. Lol this thread

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I’ve actually hung out with Russ on a few occasions, and he was super chill and super nice every time. I’ve been to dinner with Sefalosha, Russ, KD, kd’s momma, Collison and Ibaka, went to Mahogony’s steak house. Went bowling with Russ and a few others at Redpin.

My wife coached a lot of the Thunder Girls and was taking classes with Sefoloshas wife, so we actually got to know them pretty well. Over time, we ended up hanging out with most of the players a time or two.

Both Serge and Russ dated friends of my wifes, so naturally we crossed paths more frequently
    Lmao russ been with same girl since college. Guys just making up fairy tale stories. I on the other hand have met and know plenty of people who’ve been around Lillard and seen the difference he’s made in the city and what he does that isn’t on camera. Just a complete shit show of a pathetic thread

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

That shot was the best part of the entire NBA season up to this point and yet the immediate interview to me was actually more revealing and impressive. Lillard isn't just a baller, he's an intelligent leader mature beyond most NBA players.

He's always been a winner his entire career, never chased stats or personal glory.

Someone here nailed it with his college days and being doubted his entire career. Scouts didn't think he'd last in the NBA when he first got drafted. He got passed over year after year as an all star but didn't cry about it like Rudy gobert, he went out and played harder without compromising wins for his own stats like Westbrook and so many others have.

Don't care about any personal lives off the court, all that matters is what happens on it. Lillard is a down right winner and a stud, Westbrook is a cancer clown

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Lmao russ been with same girl since college. Guys just making up fairy tale stories. I on the other hand have met and know plenty of people who’ve been around Lillard and seen the difference he’s made in the city and what he does that isn’t on camera. Just a complete shit show of a pathetic thread
    I can assure you Russ been with at least one other girl since college, probably more than 1

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not most outlandish thing in the world. Back in day we hung around bunch of local athletes, friend of mine sister dated a few. after all star game in Houston one year was in club w couple pretty famous rappers and athletes. Athletes, musicians, drug dealers all end up in lot of same places pretty often from my experience.
    It's not even a big deal. Hung out with some guys a few times and cucks here lose their minds

We hung out with Thabo and Bertille way more than anyone else, I was just making a point that Russ is a good dude off camera

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    That shot was the best part of the entire NBA season up to this point and yet the immediate interview to me was actually more revealing and impressive. Lillard isn't just a baller, he's an intelligent leader mature beyond most NBA players.

He's always been a winner his entire career, never chased stats or personal glory.

Someone here nailed it with his college days and being doubted his entire career. Scouts didn't think he'd last in the NBA when he first got drafted. He got passed over year after year as an all star but didn't cry about it like Rudy gobert, he went out and played harder without compromising wins for his own stats like Westbrook and so many others have.

Don't care about any personal lives off the court, all that matters is what happens on it. Lillard is a down right winner and a stud, Westbrook is a cancer clown
    Agree on the shot, that was an incredible shot...

As far as the rest, the reality is Lillard has never been past the second round. Everyone keeps making excuses for him, he had Mccollum and Aldridge, yet couldn't go anywhere. So guys trash on Mccollum and Aldridge. Lillard is a great player but has nothing to show he is a winner on the court.

Not sure how you can say all you care about is what happens on the court and then still call Lillard a winner and a stud, He was swept in the first round the last two years

Again, it's amazing how many guys will come to his defense because he's small or the underdog. He's never accomplished anything. Russ will be a first ballot HOF, and Lillard might be on the fringe of the HOF one day although I doubt he ever gets in

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    You think Lillard is the only one making a difference in the community?

You know some people that know some guy

You're an idiot

https://whynotfoundation.org

Look it up clown and you'll see Russ is doing for OKC everything that dipshit is doing in Portland

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kraken,

He's had the worst teams imo. Can't even believe Portland gets these high seeds some years. Think he's the 2nd best PG in the game right now. If that was Westbrook that hit that shot, he wouldn't shut up. Lillard was so calm when he hit it. Like he didn't even care that much. His team blows. Anyway, I can see how people don't like him. He's got a smugness to him. But he's damn clutch. Beat Paul George and Westbrook in 5 games by himself, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

Think Anthony Davis should go to Portland. Anyone legit superstar who plays with Lillard has a chance to win a ring imo.
    Respect. Dame wears 0 as a reminder.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

If u went bowling with the whole squad of thunder and have dinner with them regularly guarantee u have at least some msgs or a pic

shadymcgrady

They're both making the HOF, gotta salute krakken. Agree to disagree on this krakk but you still the man in my book

2daBank

It's not even a big deal. Hung out with some guys a few times and cucks here lose their minds

We hung out with Thabo and Bertille way more than anyone else, I was just making a point that Russ is a good dude off camera
    I dunno why they think it so unlikely or unusual? To me it not but I used to get out a lot so was pretty normal (could be lot these characters don’t leave house much! Lol) Never even meant anything to me, I never been the type to think “oh wow a famous athlete or person!”, that shit for homo’s, they just ppl who happen to be able to dribble, run, jump really well or have musical talent or whatever, so what? Being a cool Mfer is more impressive to me than what ya do for a living.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

I'm the one who nailed it about lillard being doubted his whole career going back to HS. remember me Shady?? Lol

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    Respect. Dame wears 0 as a reminder.
    I think he wears it as a reminder that ZERO schools wanted him as a,2 star recruit out of HS and probably made him feel like a ZERO

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Nice post as usual Shades.
    Me thinks Kraken has some prescription rose colored "HOMER" glasses regarding RWB.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I can assure you Russ been with at least one other girl since college, probably more than 1
    no you can’t, Oxy

The Kraken

Im impressed, you actually made a post without an emoji. You’re growing as a poster

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Damian lillard is a good humble dude. I met him back at weber state before the nba. Hating on him makes no sense to me. Rodney hood is a bitch though. I asked him for his autograph and ge told me he didn't have time for his fans.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Joey Vigs

Joey Vigs

Only a complete moron in a drug induced stupor would knock Dame. He’s clearly a tremendous human being. I mean, the guy went out of his way the whole series to let the world know him and Russ are cool off the court. He didn’t even try to act like a tough guy. He was seriously puzzled at Russ’s actions and wanted to let the world know he didn’t understand it. Whereas on the other hand Westbrook is a complete POS. A miserable person. Treats everyone like garbage. Turns nice guy Paul George into a little B word. PG wanted to answer Barry’s question post game and Russ wouldn’t let him. Russ is a POS

homie1975

N BA analyst Mark Jackson called out Russ for holding grudges against media members who are critical of him. He says "next question"

Joey Vigs

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    N BA analyst Mark Jackson called out Russ for holding grudges against media members who are critical of him. He says "next question"
    But Oxy Met Russ and hung out with him and he’s a great guyruss treats people like garbage in full view of the world, but Russ treated an online poster from a chitty chat room great. Not to mention it’s public knowledge that the OKC Thunder all hang out at a certain steakhouse after games. It’s been stated numerous times on National TV and online, but it’s just a coincidence that Oxy hung out with Russ at that same establishment.

shadymcgrady

I'm the one who nailed it about lillard being doubted his whole career going back to HS. remember me Shady?? Lol
    Nice call homie, yes you were always a tough poster to crack or to upset

The Kraken

Look at all the snowflakes Obviously not you shady or you homie, but others are so ass hurt in here it's hysterical
    Guys, it's the internet, get out today

The Kraken

Not sure why that's a problem. It's ultimately to his own demise, not anyone elses. If he wants to be a dick to the media, they should quit covering him and that will hurt his brand.

He's the ultimate heel. He's a first ballot hall of famer, one of the top 5 players in the game, averages triple-doubles year in and year out when other dudes get a few a year And he basically doesn't give a fukk what anyone thinks

He's the ultimate alpha player and betas dont like it

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Im impressed, you actually made a post without an emoji. You’re growing as a poster
    Look at all the snowflakes Obviously not you shady or you homie, but others are so ass hurt in here it's hysterical
    Guys, it's the internet, get out today
    Barreled in and posting with emojis here, you have a problem with that?

shadymcgrady

Krakken is a far better sbr legend than Westbrook is NBA wise

2daBank

Not sure why that's a problem. It's ultimately to his own demise, not anyone elses. If he wants to be a dick to the media, they should quit covering him and that will hurt his brand.

He's the ultimate heel. He's a first ballot hall of famer, one of the top 5 players in the game, averages triple-doubles year in and year out when other dudes get a few a year And he basically doesn't give a fukk what anyone thinks

He's the ultimate alpha player and betas dont like it
    I like his effort level on a nightly basis in a league where half these mf’ers couldn’t care less most nights. I used to like his game but Just wish he could shoot!!! For a guy that seems to give max effort every night I find it odd he hasn’t been able to improve his shot as most can do so if they work on it..is he allergic to practice like AI used to be???

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Barreled in and posting with emojis here, you have a problem with that?

I might call Russ up today for a loan, been a while but he’ll remember me

The Kraken

Cant wait to bump this thread after that bum Lillard gets bounced in the second round again

Wonder how much he’ll have to say in 10 days time

homie1975

Cant wait to bump this thread after that bum Lillard gets bounced in the second round again

Kraker stop.

Joey Vigs

Kraker stop.
    he can’t

The Kraken

Kraker stop.
    Yessir

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

You do know Russ hasn’t gotten out of the first round since KD left? Talks a lot of shit for someone who has 3 consecutive early exits, and this time at the hands of a “bum”

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Kraken showing his Okie roots.
    That's okay...nothing wrong with emotionally supporting an old love.

Lillard is far from being the Most Annoying NBA Player but it's easy to fan the flames
    of bitterness after a tough loss.

OKC could have a more qualified candidate than Lillard in that category

First 12345 Last