Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Louie i get it cavs have never won a ring..u are desperate to convince everyone they are the greatest team in the world, stand back & try to be neutral for a second, gsw took all before them last year and won the championship..THIS YEAR curry is even better and they broke the wins record, once curry gets back & they get into their groove..cavs will get exposed!

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Ant that is a reasonable argument, kind of, but I appreciate all reasonable posters so handshake and I agree to disagree -- Cavs at full health would have beat the Warriors last year and be on leg 2 of their 3peat. Didn't happen but this year will be leg 1 of said 3 peat. When it is all said and done LeBRon will be 6-6 in the finals, winning 3 in a row in Cleveland and one last one with his superteam in NewYork.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

I would just love to see cavs vs warriors both at full strength no excuses let the better team win!!
    If lebron got hurt i wouldnt be happy about it..it makes it exciting having him chase cavs first championship..we shall see wat happens!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs hit the wall... will lose in 6

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Spurs are washed up and warriors no mojo then who you got Blazers or Thunder?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Rats, I get it now. Your fanaticism has altered how your brain functions. I have a great neuro feedback machine in my clinic and I think I can help. PM me, I'm in the Bay Area.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Ratz take ur lupus medication

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2nv View Post
    I would just love to see cavs vs warriors both at full strength no excuses let the better team win!!
    If lebron got hurt i wouldnt be happy about it..it makes it exciting having him chase cavs first championship..we shall see wat happens!
    It is going to be great if both teams stay healthy.cant deny that.

Ratzz

it's over.

Spurs washed UP

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    think you mean that the Warriors can't beat a healthy Cavs team... LOVE + IRVING out is not the Cavs teams.
    No I mean exactly what I said, but perhaps you're new to the NBA, so I'll explain. In 2014 Lebron & Co rolled easily to the finals & came up against a battle hardened Spurs who had taken 7 games just to get out of the 1st round. Result - Lebron & friends got crushed 4-1.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    No I mean exactly what I said, but perhaps you're new to the NBA, so I'll explain. In 2014 Lebron & Co rolled easily to the finals & came up against a battle hardened Spurs who had taken 7 games just to get out of the 1st round. Result - Lebron & friends got crushed 4-1.
    that air conditioning situation in SA was clearly intentional... never happened before or since in NBA

rpesi9955

that air conditioning situation in SA was clearly intentional... never happened before or since in NBA
    Agreed

sando

Ratzz the Cav's are a very very good basketball team. I've always been a K Love fan, even through the last couple of years when people have been hating on him, I was still a fan. There is no doubt they are a championship caliber team. The problem is timing - they are coming up against a truly special team in this Warriors unit, those guys are smashing records everywhere, team & individual. I'm not a Warriors fan. My team is the biggest joke in the NBA, so I can look with detachment at the situation & just fail to see how anyone could beat the Warriors. There is nothing you can do to stop Curry short of taking his head off. His handle is like a yo-yo, he's too slick, can't afford to double him, and his shot release speed is insane. How do you beat that team?

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Ant that is a reasonable argument, kind of, but I appreciate all reasonable posters so handshake and I agree to disagree -- Cavs at full health would have beat the Warriors last year and be on leg 2 of their 3peat. Didn't happen but this year will be leg 1 of said 3 peat. When it is all said and done LeBRon will be 6-6 in the finals, winning 3 in a row in Cleveland and one last one with his superteam in NewYork.
    Havent even won one and here you are bullshitting about 3 peat, good lord just how penetrating stupid can a person be, you are pushing the limit every day
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

louielouie

when it happens how much will you give me sk002

sk0002

if it doesnt happen, how much will you give me?

sk0002

Lets just put it this way, I willl give you however much you will give me if they dont win this year, let alone 3peat, good lord LOLOL

louielouie

ill take you even money on them winning this year but im not a pro so betpoints wont transfer

sk0002

ill take you even money on them winning this year but im not a pro so betpoints wont transfer
    Good, I will take even money on them not winning it this year. I will take paypal, any amount, 100 to 1k, you decide.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Agreed
    Cavs were ahead by 12 at the point where LeBron cramped up..
    then they lost.. after he left.. Cavs were going to take both games.. Spurs new it... or somebody did..
    nothing to lose.. weird stuff changes momentum.. like Ravens/49ers power outage..

somebody placed a HUGE bet on SF. and was LOSING BIG,
    Ravens killiing Niners... power outage.. total 180˚
    SF on fire... ran out of time.

that Air conditioning malfunction was too perfectly timed.. for the Spurs..
    something had to be done

so they did it.

Ratzz

Ratzz the Cav's are a very very good basketball team. I've always been a K Love fan, even through the last couple of years when people have been hating on him, I was still a fan. There is no doubt they are a championship caliber team. The problem is timing - they are coming up against a truly special team in this Warriors unit, those guys are smashing records everywhere, team & individual. I'm not a Warriors fan. My team is the biggest joke in the NBA, so I can look with detachment at the situation & just fail to see how anyone could beat the Warriors. There is nothing you can do to stop Curry short of taking his head off. His handle is like a yo-yo, he's too slick, can't afford to double him, and his shot release speed is insane. How do you beat that team?
    Sando//

Cavs were up 2-1.. and took them to 6 games.. without Love or Irving..
    in their first year together.

this is their second.. but really only half season, because you can only count when a tema
    is together with the same coach. It takes a while to figure out the coaches vision.
    it's happening.

they will be better next year than they are this year... they are still improving.
    Cavs have more weapons than Warriors.

When Curry went down.. Warriors turned to poo.

louielouie

Cavs win it akk thus year it is so tricking obvious what are these fools eating

sando

Sando//

this is their second.. but really only half season, because you can only count when a tema
    is together with the same coach. It takes a while to figure out the coaches vision.
    it's happening.

they will be better next year than they are this year... they are still improving.

At least we can talk to you. Louie is out of control. Can't even talk to that guy. Anyway I certainly hope it's Cav's v Warriors in the finals. That's what the majority of us want to see.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Good, I will take even money on them not winning it this year. I will take paypal, any amount, 100 to 1k, you decide.
    2K air bet that he will not take you up on your wager. Guy won't do it because all he got is air, lots of it.

Yuri7999

Sando//

it's happening.

Cavs would turn to poo, too, if LBJ went down. What's your point?

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Your over thinking this assuming he had a "point".

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Cavs minus LeBron destroy Warriors minus Curry.

that's my point.

Ratzz

At least we can talk to you. Louie is out of control. Can't even talk to that guy. Anyway I certainly hope it's Cav's v Warriors in the finals. That's what the majority of us want to see.
    lol, Louie is a Trump man and i am a Bernie man.. those are the two basic diametrically opposed personalities..
    watch the debates.. you can talk to Bernie

however, in this case we are united.

He says "Cavs All in, Make America Great again"
    and i say "Cavs All in, Make Cleveland Great again"

it's pretty close

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

that's my point.
    Lol warriors without curry are a 50+ win team in the west.
    Cavs without lebron probably don't even make the playoffs in the east.

Warriors were just a FIVE (maybe 6/7?) POINT FAVORITE on the road vs a very tough Portland team in a very tough arena in the playoffs without curry (game 3)
    Tells you everything

Yuri7999

that's my point.
    Dream on cavs boy. Only in your dreams. That is why they lost twice this season to GSW and that is not an assumption.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Main reason for the Spurs' poor play: Duncan. Someone said earlier in the season he's washed up (Barkley I think). In past years he's looked dirt poor one game and then snapped out of it. That's the key to the series. Father time gets to everyone.

Steven Adams on the other hand I'm a big fan of. I think he's their 3rd best player now. He does so much that doesn't show up in the box score.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

I think this is Duncan's last season. He can't handle it when he's not competing at a high level. That's why he quit on FIBA events at such a young age -frustrated with the rules so he walked away...

rpesi9955

that's my point.
    I wouldn't think so but we'll never know.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    Lol warriors without curry are a 50+ win team in the west.
    Cavs without lebron probably don't even make the playoffs in the east.

Warriors were just a FIVE (maybe 6/7?) POINT FAVORITE on the road vs a very tough Portland team in a very tough arena in the playoffs without curry (game 3)
    Tells you everything
    Stupid delusional fans remain stupid, like seriously??? Cavs minus lebron records were like what 2-9 in the east???? LOL Cavs minus lebron is trashy as penetrate, its fact. Without Lebron Cavs wont make the playoff. Without curry dubs will be 50+ wins like he said and will be able to advance 2 rounds in the playoffs.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    I wouldn't think so but we'll never know.
    i certainly hope we never know..

First 123 Last