Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs Dynasty over– ... they look washed up.

they just don't have it anymore like they used to.

OKC is not a monster squad. very good squad, yes. but a GREAT team.. no

with 67 Wins in the Reg season.. Spurs should really be 3-1
    they look tired... used up all their juice on that meaningless "HOME-Record" this season
    every game.. it seems they get slower and more run down.

let's see how much bounce back they have in Games 5-6

i expect they will win Game 5
    (really hard to win 3 in a row on SA)

but then let;s see how they show in Game 6 back in OKC

hard to see this team in the Finals, looking like this

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

no shyt, duncan is senior nba citizen and should have retire 3 year ago. only kawai is a beast. but they probably let them win for the last time especially if curry don't come back

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Moral of the story = WHOMEVER THE CAVS FACE IN THE FINALS... THE CAVS WILL WIN IT ALL...there RATZZ I helped you work this one out...

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Louie change your avatar picture to CAVS bro! Ratz already changed his..

louielouie

I will need to get on photoshop give me one day

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Louie change your avatar picture to CAVS bro! Ratz already changed his..
    .. hmm.. i think Aye J wants you to go "All In"

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Have you already patented your "jump to conclusions" mat ? After one bad quarter, the Spurs are suddenly washed up. M'kay.

OKC btw is not your "average good team", and they will probably manhandle GSW if they get through the Spurs. Spurs, I am not so sure.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Have you already patented your "jump to conclusions" mat ? After one bad quarter, the Spurs are suddenly washed up. M'kay.

OKC btw is not your "average good team", and they will probably manhandle GSW if they get through the Spurs. Spurs, I am not so sure.
    Aren't you also jumping to conclusion with your statement, "they will probably manhandle GSW if they get through the Spurs"?

Ratzz

look. i feel for Spurs fans.. actually i guess i don't.

you guys have been very fortunate–– but it is seriously over. Soooooo O-V-E-R

not sure how to make it plain. i half expect that OKC could actually win Game 6 and 7
    (i do think that Spurs SHOULD win at home in Game 5)

but if they met the Cavs.. Cleveland, would win 1 minimum, likely both games in San Antonio.
    after 4 games it would be 3-1 Cavs

Ratzz

just saying greatness is over. Even Pop's mastery cannot resuscitate the Walking Dead

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Aren't you also jumping to conclusion with your statement, "they will probably manhandle GSW if they get through the Spurs"?
    I said so before the series started. OKC have been to the finals before, injuries have derailed them but this team is better than the team already made it to the finals.

As for this thread, it is a fine example of a SBR gibberish. Unknown entities talking out of their as.ses after the fact. Watch for more threads on how SAS wins everything, if they cover -6 in GM5.

louielouie

I'd just like to state again that the cavs are going to WAX whoever comes out of the west SMACKDOWN STYLE

frugalgambler

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I'd just like to state again that the cavs are going to WAX whoever comes out of the west SMACKDOWN STYLE
    You might just be right.

Ratzz

I said so before the series started. OKC have been to the finals before, injuries have derailed them but this team is better than the team already made it to the finals.

As for this thread, it is a fine example of a SBR gibberish. Unknown entities talking out of their as.ses after the fact. Watch for more threads on how SAS wins everything, if they cover -6 in GM5.
    no they aren't/.. true that Westbrook and Durant are more seasoned...
    but Harden was a HUGE piece .. having him lead the 2nd Unit.. made them dimensional in a way
    that they really lack now.. before both Durant and Westbrook could be sitting not he bench
    and the score would be just fine.. harden would be going off..

but not Durant AND Westbrook BOTH have to be on the court (and playing well)
    for them to do damage. That kinda is enough in the reg. season.. but not deep in the playoffs.
    Harden REEEALLY facked up by being a diva.. personally if i was Durant i would have taken a pay cut to
    make sure he stays.. just make a deal..

those three together.. playing together for years.. would be devastating..
    but they are divided and conquered.

i do think they can beat Spurs (maybe)
    but they can win a Ring with that squad... Cats too may weapons..

besides.. Durant MELTS in the presence of LeBron.. OKC swept by Cavs this year..
    lost by 23 at home..

he just has a mental block now with LBJ.. Westbrook is not better than Love, Kyrie alone
    to offset Durant taking on Lebron..

Cats would demolish OKC in the Finals if it happens.

5 Games. like last time.

Ratzz

Spurs washed up either way.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Cavs dont have to worry about spurs, spurs wont get past GSW..we all know it"ll be cavs vs gsw rematch.
    cavs will breeze thru to finals..ppl will be all over them, thinking cavs have a legit chance.. then cavs will be smashed by 30+ pts game 1..then reality will kick in..cavs are golden states b!tch !!!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

You guys all patting each other on the backs & making bold predictions because the Cav's swept two weak East teams. Not sure if it's such a good thing for the Cav's to roll to the finals so easily, because they'll be facing a battle hardened team coming out of the far tougher West. Didn't work last time...
    Points Awarded:

PREMOSIX gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Cavs won't beat healthy GS. They played spurs good this year they can beat them and okc. Only reason Cavs look good is cause they play the East.
    Points Awarded:

PREMOSIX gave kgindy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Do you expect them to sweep OKC who have 2 of the top 5 players in the nba?
    Ratzz this aint the weak eastern conference where it's a guaranteed final for the Cavs.

ronpaul2o12
    ronpaul2o12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    You guys all patting each other on the backs & making bold predictions because the Cav's swept two weak East teams. Not sure if it's such a good thing for the Cav's to roll to the finals so easily, because they'll be facing a battle hardened team coming out of the far tougher West. Didn't work last time...
    Just forget that Irving & Love were out...not like the Cavs pushed GSW or anything

louielouie

Cavs without lue, Frye, love or irving took the warriors with a healthy Stephen to 6games - the public square money and perception is all over the warriors still because people like antman above are brainwashed sheep who believe whatever they are told to believe - meanwhile IF the cavs meet the warriors the cavs will be the better and stronger team and will pull off the "upset" upsetting brainwashed sheep like goduke and ant2nv who like the warriors solely because the Lakers and Celtics aren't there to root for - Cavs win the 2016 NBA Finals in 6 games BOOK IT

Hell'sKitchen43
    Hell'sKitchen43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Let's not speak too soon. Although their veterans are indeed aging and at times it shows, the series is still even. I've also learned the hard way in the past to never underestimate Pop with his back against the wall in the post season. OKC seems as though they have the momentum at this juncture, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spurs pull it out in 7 here

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

how about those blue jays, rattz?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    think you mean that the Warriors can't beat a healthy Cavs team... LOVE + IRVING out is not the Cavs teams.

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    Cavs won't beat healthy GS. They played spurs good this year they can beat them and okc. Only reason Cavs look good is cause they play the East.
    the West is strong at the top and weaker than the East in the bottom. 5-8 in the East are better teams than
    their counterparts in the West

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    Do you expect them to sweep OKC who have 2 of the top 5 players in the nba?
    Ratzz this aint the weak eastern conference where it's a guaranteed final for the Cavs.
    they are washed up. Period.

Cavs swept OKC this season,.. and that was before they figured it out.
    OKC is between good/very good but not great

Cats are great. Spurs no chance vs. Cavs

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Hell'sKitchen43 View Post
    Let's not speak too soon. Although their veterans are indeed aging and at times it shows, the series is still even. I've also learned the hard way in the past to never underestimate Pop with his back against the wall in the post season. OKC seems as though they have the momentum at this juncture, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spurs pull it out in 7 here
    Pop is brilliant no doubt. but you can't trick a trodden horse into greater energy output.
    Spurs have no Center. Thompson would eat them alive in Offensive Rebs. Love also

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Lmfaoooo at Cavs beating Gold St 4 times foh..they beating bum jv squads and you getting hyped for nothing

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Given that officiating disaster in game two, the spurs probably should be 3-1

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    Lmfaoooo at Cavs beating Gold St 4 times foh..they beating bum jv squads and you getting hyped for nothing
    did you mean 'bum squads' like the LAST PLACE $227M Yankees?

not really sure why people don't understand that Cavs are a serious contender..
    Vegas has them ahead of Spurs to win it all

Warriors, Cavs.. then Spurs..

Cats passed them. Vegas is quite unbiased. They are evaluating likelihood.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    did you mean 'bum squads' like the LAST PLACE $227M Yankees?

not really sure why people don't understand that Cavs are a serious contender..
    Vegas has them ahead of Spurs to win it all

Warriors, Cavs.. then Spurs..

Cats passed them. Vegas is quite unbiased. They are evaluating likelihood.
    Cavs have looked fantastic so far in the playoffs. That ungodly 3 point shooting likely isn't sustainable but regardless, they have been great.

Would I rank their chances as better than the warriors? Not with a healthy steph curry which, I imagine we will see any day now. Also, the Cavs still need to get out of the east. I know everyone and their optometrist has had their finals appearance penciled in since November, but the Cavs will either have to face a raptors team that has given them problems in the past, or a Miami team that succeeds despite most of their team either being too young to drink or so old that you would give up your seat for them on a bus.

A healthy warriors team i just too damn good. 73 fukking wins? They haven't lost two in a row since last finals. Just seems like a tall order for any team, even Lebron. Many like to point to their losing a couple to the Cavs in the finals last year despite the absence of Erving and Lourve, but the warriors of 2016 are a better team. Im rooting against them because I can't stand Steph Curry's smug fukkin sense of satisfaction and would love to see him lose but It's just hard to imagine any team getting the best of a healthy warriors team 4 out of 7 times.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Cavs have looked fantastic so far in the playoffs. That ungodly 3 point shooting likely isn't sustainable but regardless, they have been great.

Would I rank their chances as better than the warriors? Not with a healthy steph curry which, I imagine we will see any day now. Also, the Cavs still need to get out of the east. I know everyone and their optometrist has had their finals appearance penciled in since November, but the Cavs will either have to face a raptors team that has given them problems in the past, or a Miami team that succeeds despite most of their team either being too young to drink or so old that you would give up your seat for them on a bus.

A healthy warriors team i just too damn good. 73 fukking wins? They haven't lost two in a row since last finals. Just seems like a tall order for any team, even Lebron. Many like to point to their losing a couple to the Cavs in the finals last year despite the absence of Erving and Lourve, but the warriors of 2016 are a better team. Im rooting against them because I can't stand Steph Curry's smug fukkin sense of satisfaction and would love to see him lose but It's just hard to imagine any team getting the best of a healthy warriors team 4 out of 7 times.
    Cavs almost won Game 1, OT without Love at all.
    and WON Game 2 without either of them IN Golden St. (also (OT)

they can do it.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

I have a $1200 bet to win $15,600 on okc to win it all (I would of course hedge if they made it vs cavs). More scared of them getting out of this round than playing GSW, they usually give GSW all they can handle and have led by 10+ 3/4 games but always crumble when it gets tight. I think that changes after KD last night but let's see what they do vs SAS

louielouie

Warriors won't get past the Spurs or Thunder and maybe not even the Blazers who despite being down 1-2 have OUTPLAYED the Warriors for most of the quarters of that series. Meanwhile CAVS have outplayed everyone right now -- beat the 2nd best defense DOWN in 4 games setting the BA 3 point record for 3s in a series in ONLY 4 GAMES. Not only does the numerology line up, but so does the storyline. 4 different cappers on this site got a script before the season that said the CAVS WIN IT ALL -- does that amaze anyone? On other sites out there I am seeing the same narrative emerge and the biased national media is starting to finally catch up begrudgingly. Now without LOVE, without KYRIE, without FRYE and with LUE the Cavs took the Warriors to 6 games. This year with a fully healthy team they would beat the Warriors in 5 games, 6 games max. It won't even be close. THE CAVS IS THE STORY. It is what the playoffs is about and what this season is about. The only reason they aren't chalk already is because 2 of the 4 teams left playing would have homecourt advantage. SQUARE SHEEP PUBLIC PERCEPTION is against the CAVS. Meanwhile very very sharp big money on the CAVS as it should be. THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE YOU 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS

BOOK IT!!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Good job of not comparing 2016 warriors to 2015 warriors

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    I have a $1200 bet to win $15,600 on okc to win it all (I would of course hedge if they made it vs cavs). More scared of them getting out of this round than playing GSW, they usually give GSW all they can handle and have led by 10+ 3/4 games but always crumble when it gets tight. I think that changes after KD last night but let's see what they do vs SAS
    wow.. Bold.

must say.. huge pair

123 Last