Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Hawks +3 thoughts...

I would like some different viewpoints on both sides. I like the hawks +3. Even the ML. Do you think home court makes that much of a difference for boston to actually pull out a win?

I feel like atlanta just dominated them defensively. The celtics just could not get any type of offensive rhythm going. I dont think that stops even with them at home. The bradley loss was a huge piece gone.

Anybody agree or feel otherwise? Can you explain why?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Just pick the better team! Common sense

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Celtics get swept. They don't have that stud player to get them a W. You look at their starting 5 and these players probably wouldn't start anywhere else in the NBA.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

was taking a look at this also..

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Have to think this is the game Brad Stevens wins.

Don't see Boston not making the proper adjustments to take Game 3 on their home floor.

Won't win series, but -3 looks to be the play tonight. -1.5 1H also worth a look.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised to see the Celtics get swept. They don't have that stud player to get them a W. You look at their starting 5 and these players probably wouldn't start anywhere else in the NBA.
    They do lack a true star but to say Crowder, Bradley (yes he's out) and Thomas wouldn't start on other teams is foolish

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I can see this Hawks team sticking in the dagger tonight.
    You can't give a team like Boston a chance to even up this series.
    Atlanta will need rest, nail them down here 3-0.

The 3 points isn't worth a +/- 50 basis point odds differential. (140) vs (-110)

Boston needs studs to roll on this level.
    The talk over here is all about Durantula now.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    They do lack a true star but to say Crowder, Bradley (yes he's out) and Thomas wouldn't start on other teams is foolish
    Thomas was an all star, he'd start on a lot of teams. I'd certainly start him over a crap player like Kyrie.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Celts cover tonight. I think 1h is the best play though. Celts will come out on fire. As much as i dont like to say this, they are DUE to come out and have a big 1h tonight after the last 2 games on the road. As weve seen in the gs/hou series, home court means a hell of a lot. I could see this game being similar in that bos jumps out to big lead early and hawks come back in the 2h..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Celts cover tonight. I think 1h is the best play though. Celts will come out on fire. As much as i dont like to say this, they are DUE to come out and have a big 1h tonight after the last 2 games on the road. As weve seen in the gs/hou series, home court means a hell of a lot. I could see this game being similar in that bos jumps out to big lead early and hawks come back in the 2h..
    I don't think they can cut the mustard without all that Avery Bradley does for them.

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I kinda agree with Snowball, i was at game 1 on saturday, and watched game 2 on tues, its just like two different levels of competition out there. I get the they are due/at home court angle but i just think ATL is too much for boston to handle at the current moment due to the injuries and everything

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

If Schroder doesn't play then Boston got a great shot

iloseagain

Line tells the story tonight. Bos should be a pick at best. +3 is begging you to take the hawks.. Jus sayin.. Gl on hawks

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Line tells the story tonight. Bos should be a pick at best. +3 is begging you to take the hawks.. Jus sayin.. Gl on hawks
    I might just lay off. I really want to take the hawks though. Ill decide within the next few hours.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    I might just lay off. I really want to take the hawks though. Ill decide within the next few hours.
    Don't forget how good boston was at home in reg season and how pumped up this crowd is gona be tonight. Honestly i took 1q bos and 1h bos.. I have a parlay that pays 15:95 on celts ml but i hedged with hawks ml for the automatic payout.. Still think boston is the play, but I'd rather take the free money

UGADawg7000
    UGADawg7000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Ill take Hawks +3.

JayDr3am
    Handi

id lay off it.. especially if you're forcing it. just dont bet it if you dont have a clear idea lol its only the 1st round guys

iloseagain

cant wait for all these idiots on hawks +3 to get buried.. when it looks too good to be true, it is. 9 point swing from home to road makes me wonder... Celts -3 is the play

JayDr3am
    Handi

cant wait for all these idiots on hawks +3 to get buried.. when it looks too good to be true, it is. 9 point swing from home to road makes me wonder... Celts -3 is the play
    you are right my friend.. exactly why im laying off

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

you know, you really need to slow your roll and calm the fukk down..... talk to a normal man like that to his face and you'll get yours punched more often than not

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    you know, you really need to slow your roll and calm the fukk down..... talk to a normal man like that to his face and you'll get yours punched more often than not
    its simple, dont be an idiot

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    its simple, dont be an idiot
    so... if you bet Hawks +3 in this spot, you are an idiot? gotcha

abzfarah
    abzfarah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

You give too much respect to bookies. Analyse the lines as they are don't try to look for conspiracies, everyone has the same information that you have.

iloseagain

no that just shows immaturity. Fighting is immature. Simple. You need to relax and not be so sensitive every time i speak. Jesus what is up your ass all the time. Ive never seen someone be so sensitive over the word "idiot." Good grief you are sensitive

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by abzfarah View Post
    You give too much respect to bookies. Analyse the lines as they are don't try to look for conspiracies, everyone has the same information that you have.
    you dont give enough respect to the bookies apparently. They set lines to get people to wager on the side that loses more often than not. You new to this?

SpreadSniper

books "job" is to get 50/50 action... that's fairly simple to understand, no? Looks like %'s are on Bos @ -3 and conversely, ATL ml... do what you will with the info, apparently you are an idiot because little mr. 25 yr old punk says so.

iloseagain

books "job" is to get 50/50 action... that's fairly simple to understand, no? Looks like %'s are on Bos @ -3 and conversely, ATL ml... do what you will with the info, apparently you are an idiot because little mr. 25 yr old punk says so.
    i understand how books work. %'s mean nothing. Looks like you dont understand this either. %'s mean nothing in comparison to $$ on the game.. There could be 60% on 1 team, but 70% of money on the other. Yay for math! Love the guys on here that think age matters! Wow so because im 26 im a punk? How bout youre an old fukk who spends his time trolling people on a gambling forum? Fukk outta here you old fukk have a good night puss ball

JayDr3am
    Handi

so... if you bet Hawks +3 in this spot, you are an idiot? gotcha
    if you pay attention to basketball and know whats going on, you would know its not smart to take them in this specific spot. do your homework.

SpreadSniper

guy... I said to calm down, then you tell me the exact same thing? I suggest quit referring to your peers as "idiots" and I get this shit from you? fukk off.

arrogant condescending little fukk

SpreadSniper

if you pay attention to basketball and know whats going on, you would know its not smart to take them in this specific spot. do your homework.
    another know-it-all hero... I haven't said anything about me making a play, just making sure I know where you 2 stand is all

JayDr3am
    Handi

another know-it-all hero... I haven't said anything about me making a play, just making sure I know where you 2 stand is all
    the one thing i know how to do is to make money.. and no matter how good the hawks are, you dont take them 3 times in a row in the freakin playoffs. thats just basic knowledge thats not even top notch secret information.. thats just common sense like i said if you pay attention to professional basketball.. you want to know where i stand? i stand off the game lol but in my mind its celtics or nothing to me. its okay to save your money if you are uncertain lol the world isnt going to end

iloseagain

the one thing i know how to do is to make money.. and no matter how good the hawks are, you dont take them 3 times in a row in the freakin playoffs. thats just basic knowledge thats not even top notch secret information.. thats just common sense like i said if you pay attention to professional basketball.. you want to know where i stand? i stand off the game lol but in my mind its celtics or nothing to me. its okay to save your money if you are uncertain lol the world isnt going to end
    dont worry about sensitive sally.. He gets all worked up about nothing constantly. Its just his typical self. Has nothing better to do than talk shit on the internet.. Great life he leads.

JayDr3am
    Handi

dont worry about sensitive sally.. He gets all worked up about nothing constantly. Its just his typical self. Has nothing better to do than talk shit on the internet.. Great life he leads.
    if he quits being emotional all the time and listens he can walk away from this with a gem or 2

SpreadSniper

ya... i've been wrong often when sharing my feelings regarding NBA? 2 fukkin know-it-all's... must be nice to be rich off gambling eh guys?

kick rocks

iloseagain

if he quits being emotional all the time and listens he can walk away from this with a gem or 2
    ive seen this dude talk about punching people and people getting punched all the time.. internet tough guy.. even if he is a tough guy in real life, fukk does it matter on here?? "If i ever saw you in person id beat your ass!" Like okay dude, we will never meet in person and only children fight. Youre being an internet tough guy whether you are actually tough or not. Not a good look for you

1234 ... Last