JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

korver off a high screen is ridiculous! top 10 best shooter in the league hands down

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16192

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    korver off a high screen is ridiculous! top 10 best shooter in the league hands down
    last year he was, but this year he's had so many cold shooting nights...

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

14 - 2 on the fouls..... pffft

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Thread is tolerable if you do this.....

Today, 09:00 PM

iloseagain SBR Hall of Famer

View Post
    Lol I have never been even close to ignoring someone since a decade on here but I've been tempted to ignore him too

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Lol I have never been even close to ignoring someone since a decade on here but I've been tempted to ignore him too
    when you've seen and heard everything you know you are going to hear out of a guy, enough is enough......

WalkingLuckCharm

I think he's just young man. Sounds young anyway

SpreadSniper

C's could stab the guy and the refs aint calling a foul... if they want this game, they have to do it on their own.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

so this dude starting the argument AND continuing the argument constantly, doesnt change your opinion on him? Lol ok.. I know ive continued it as well, but the idiot started the whole thing with his tough guy attitude... Go ahead and block me you dum ass fukk, what the fukk difference does it make to me? Jesus..

Also i love when people think they are better than someone on here because they think they are older Like okay dude im 26 and you are older than 26 and on a gambling forum when you have a family and kids and shit??? Lol maybe you should re-think your life then.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    so this dude starting the argument AND continuing the argument constantly, doesnt change your opinion on him? Lol ok.. I know ive continued it as well, but the idiot started the whole thing with his tough guy attitude... Go ahead and block me you dum ass fukk, what the fukk difference does it make to me? Jesus..
    Not interested bro

iloseagain

Not interested bro
    wahhhh

iloseagain

how old are you then big boy

SpreadSniper

I tried in PM's to explain it to the kid and he wants to come at thoroughbreds like he's the fukkin Budweiser Christmas ponies.... he has obvious social short-comings and tried to help the kid pick up his socks, but it's hard to know everything, which he does. I'm done with the loser, lowering my IQ every time I participate.

WalkingLuckCharm

I think hawks might steal one here

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Boston got this boyz

iloseagain

I tried in PM's to explain it to the kid and he wants to come at thoroughbreds like he's the fukkin Budweiser Christmas ponies.... he has obvious social short-comings and tried to help the kid pick up his socks, but it's hard to know everything, which he does. I'm done with the loser, lowering my IQ every time I participate.
    LOL are you serious? You want to see him PM to me? His ONE PM??

You consider yourself a "thoroughbred"? HAHAHAHA and IM the one with the social shortcomings? LOL if thats not irony, i dont know what is.. Anyone who considers themself a "thoroughbred" on a fukkin gambling forum... Enough said.. WOW
    Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper
    not trying to one up you - saw the price and thought you could do better was all...

yes we can be civil - we all supposed to be on the same team here.....

BOL

WalkingLuckCharm

That's game

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Welp...there goes that bet.

SpreadSniper

That's game
    yup... hard to play 8 on 5 bb

iloseagain

Celts cover tonight. I think 1h is the best play though. Celts will come out on fire. As much as i dont like to say this, they are DUE to come out and have a big 1h tonight after the last 2 games on the road. As weve seen in the gs/hou series, home court means a hell of a lot. I could see this game being similar in that bos jumps out to big lead early and hawks come back in the 2h..
    Line tells the story tonight. Bos should be a pick at best. +3 is begging you to take the hawks.. Jus sayin.. Gl on hawks

so... if you bet Hawks +3 in this spot, you are an idiot? gotcha
    Yes.
    another know-it-all hero... I haven't said anything about me making a play, just making sure I know where you 2 stand is all
    Why so you can fade and take hawks?? Good play bud.. Idiot just like the rest of the sheep taking Atl +3 here.
    cant wait for all these idiots on hawks +3 to get buried.. when it looks too good to be true, it is. 9 point swing from home to road makes me wonder... Celts -3 is the play
    Spreadsniper where you at??? Oh you probably dont even bet real money anyways.. Never seen you actually post a pick on here or provide any real insight into a game.. Youre useless. Lets see that Atlanta ticket fagboy

JayDr3am
    Handi

books gave this one away

iloseagain

books gave this one away
    yep all the people on hawks will disappear... classic SBR idiots

SpreadSniper

nice to feel good about a ref-assisted win? have at er... Hawks tar and feather these fukks next game.

iloseagain

nice to feel good about a ref-assisted win? have at er... Hawks tar and feather these fukks next game.
    i mean does it matter how they got the win? Yea you could say it was "ref-assisted" but to still bet the hawks when you know the line is begging you to take the hawks, and you know how playoff series in the NBA go, that makes you a certified IDIOT. That is what we were trying to say before the game.. And yet you still took the bait and bet the hawks.. Shows how dumb you are.. Its called reading a line. And you call me young.. Yea i may be younger than you, but im clearly wiser when it comes to betting. Anyone betting the Hawks tonight doesnt know the first thing about the NBA and betting in general. It was either celtics or no play tonight.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16192

Good call, maybe next time you can figure out why the team will win, rather than "because the line looks off" lol

(i had celtics too btw, and gave proper reasoning )

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

ilosagain you should get out more or something. Not trying to be smart but you have issues arguing like this on a gambling forum. Your going to look up and be 40 doing the same shit. get a life while you still can. dont bother replying

JayDr3am
    Handi

lmao

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Good call, maybe next time you can figure out why the team will win, rather than "because the line looks off" lol

don't try to reason with fools.... like I said, he abandon his GSW -5.5 in a hurry last night, typical child will thump his chest now....

stay classy, SBR.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i couldve almost guaranteed a win and cover by the celtics lol the books set up the joes bad

SpreadSniper

i couldve almost guaranteed a win and cover by the celtics lol the books set up the joes bad
    and yet you feel good about it watching the 4Q? there's picking a "winner" and a "win"..... you guys (Bos backers) got a win here.... fukkers coulda won more sitting on a lump of coal during the 2H.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave SpreadSniper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post

i gave plenty of reasoning.... Celts shot like 25% in the first 2 games and atl shot like 50+%. Not that difficult to figure out the law of averages. Pretty simple stuff here bud..
    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    ilosagain you should get out more or something. Not trying to be smart but you have issues arguing like this on a gambling forum. Your going to look up and be 40 doing the same shit. get a life while you still can. dont bother replying
    LOL im gonna talk shit to someone and then say "dont bother replying." Wow you are so cool man. Panthers fan, typical. Broncos fan here, how do my nuts taste!?!? Dude i never come on here to argue. I dont argue with anyone on here. Besides this idiot WHO STARTED THE ARGUMENT. Everyone on here says the same shit when they argue.. 'Get out more' 'You have mental issues' blah blah blah you guys are all the same. Come up with something original for once please. Git Lo you jus have an issue cuz you are a big of a pussy as spread. Nice bet on Atl BTW.

Funny how I am the only one who has issues arguing... Not spread who started the entire fukkin argument.. Ok suck his dikk some more you fagboy
    don't try to reason with fools.... like I said, he abandon his GSW -5.5 in a hurry last night, typical child will thump his chest now....

stay classy, SBR.
    When the fukk did i abandon my GS -5.5 bet? Pretty sure im the last one to fukkin post in that thread you dumb niggar.. I know you are a dumb niggar because only a dumb niggar would have ray lewis in his profile pic. The guy who MURDERED someone. WOW, great idol you look up to.
    Yep bunch of idiots couldnt see the most obvious bet on the board
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-22-16 at 10:26 PM.

iloseagain

and yet you feel good about it watching the 4Q? there's picking a "winner" and a "win"..... you guys (Bos backers) got a win here.... fukkers coulda won more sitting on a lump of coal during the 2H.
    could you be any saltier about your loss?

You idiots argue with me and then get mad when i argue back.. Bunch of fukkin idiots. How hypocritical can you be? Jesus christ. "Im gonna tell you everything you do wrong and how big of an idiot you are. But dont bother responding!" Lol wow you are as idiotic as your buttbuddy spread.. Spreads his asscheeks while he Git's Lo and fukks him from behind... fagboys
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-22-16 at 10:40 PM.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Haha yeah this. Except you bothered to tell him and I didn't

Manny0825

Hey i took the hawks, but im not an idiot. No need for the name calling.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Manny don't worries about them losers! Everyone loses. No one is perfect

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Manny don't worries about them losers! Everyone loses. No one is perfect
    Yea. I made up some of the loss with the spurs 2h u98.

First 12345 Last