iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

and now hes just blabbering about shit that doesnt even relate...

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    ive seen this dude talk about punching people and people getting punched all the time.. internet tough guy.. even if he is a tough guy in real life, fukk does it matter on here?? "If i ever saw you in person id beat your ass!" Like okay dude, we will never meet in person and only children fight. Youre being an internet tough guy whether you are actually tough or not. Not a good look for you
    you really are delusional.... internet tough guy? You obviously find some solace in your behavior... like it's cool to call people down on the regular with no thought of the repercussions.... go fukk yourself guy. you bound to find out the hard way.

SpreadSniper

and now hes just blabbering about shit that doesnt even relate...
    said spurs wouldnt score 100 pts to which you offered up all your punk ass buttons, bitch

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16192

My thoughts on the game... turner & jerebko starters over smart/ sullinger. I like it. Wouldn't call anyone an idiot for betting either side -too many variable in this one. We don't know if the Celtics will use their rookie guards much, or if Schroder can be effective.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    ya... i've been wrong often when sharing my feelings regarding NBA? 2 fukkin know-it-all's... must be nice to be rich off gambling eh guys?

kick rocks
    rich? no.. extremely profitable? yes. and im not pretending to know it all. im just saying taking the hawks 3 times in a row in the playoffs let alone period is pure idiocy.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    My thoughts on the game... turner & jerebko starters over smart/ sullinger. I like it. Wouldn't call anyone an idiot for betting either side -too many variable in this one. We don't know if the Celtics will use their rookie guards much, or if Schroder can be effective.
    zactly... coin flip and douche bag is calling people idiots like he can see into the future... there will be no accountability if Hawks cover, just some snide self service remark.

IBetYou

I love jerebko AND turner

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    rich? no.. extremely profitable? yes. and im not pretending to know it all. im just saying taking the hawks 3 times in a row in the playoffs let alone period is pure idiocy.
    Hawks covered first game....?

iloseagain

you really are delusional.... internet tough guy? You obviously find some solace in your behavior... like it's cool to call people down on the regular with no thought of the repercussions.... go fukk yourself guy. you bound to find out the hard way.
    repercussions? lol this is exactly what im talking about. What are the repercussions gonna be??? Huh? Huh? oh thats right, absolutely nothing.. Wow you are angry

said spurs wouldnt score 100 pts to which you offered up all your punk ass buttons, bitch
    i bet you 5 betpoints. wtf u blabbering about

zactly... coin flip and douche bag is calling people idiots like he can see into the future... there will be no accountability if Hawks cover, just some snide self service remark.
    no accountability? Uhhh no im the first to admit when im wrong on a game... But until this game is over, then yea im not gonna take any accountability. Im sure you will be nowhere to be found when celts win by 4+ anyways

iloseagain

15-6 boston

JayDr3am
    Handi

Hawks covered first game....?
    yeah they covered the 1st and 2nd game.. my point is, DONT TAKE THEM HERE TO WIN TONIGHT! BUT IF YOU WERE TO MAKE A PICK, IT WOULD BE SMART TO TAKE CELTICS AT HOME. youre better off staying away from the game just to see where it goes. IMO

SpreadSniper

yeah they covered the 1st and 2nd game.. my point is, DONT TAKE THEM HERE TO WIN TONIGHT! BUT IF YOU WERE TO MAKE A PICK, IT WOULD BE SMART TO TAKE CELTICS AT HOME. youre better off staying away from the game just to see where it goes. IMO
    guy, if you wanna suck dude's c0ck, have at er... don't come at me

SpreadSniper

repercussions? lol this is exactly what im talking about. What are the repercussions gonna be???
    i bet you 5 betpoints. wtf u blabbering about
    like I said, you'll learn the hard way...

22 in the 1q on 38% shooting. I will bet you my 58 bet points that they score 100+

I guarantee they get to 100.. Memphis will not get to 75 again
    pfffft.... guarantee my ass
    no accountability? Uhhh no im the first to admit when im wrong on a game... But until this game is over, then yea im not gonna take any accountability. Im sure you will be nowhere to be found when celts win by 4+ anyways
    just like you showed up in your "i dont care if steph doesn't play, GSW-5.5 is the play" bullshit yesterday?

kick rocks and stay in the fukkin MLB subs

JayDr3am
    Handi

guy, if you wanna suck dude's c0ck, have at er... don't come at me
    lol im just giving you a hard time tough guy, dont get your panties in a bunch

SpreadSniper

lol im just giving you a hard time tough guy, dont get your panties in a bunch
    "ohh ya, Hawks didn't cover and I'm questioning whether or not this guy watches the game, what an idiot I must look like?"

iloseagain

like I said, you'll learn the hard way...

pfffft.... guarantee my ass

just like you showed up in your "i dont care if steph doesn't play, GSW-5.5 is the play" bullshit yesterday?

kick rocks and stay in the fukkin MLB subs
    ill learn the hard way ? you are sooo tough dude. Yea i guaranteed they would score 100 and they didnt. You really just went and found that post to quote it? You are pathetic... I never said i didnt say that, you are an idiot haha wow. "stay in the mlb subs" okay? I was 20-4 in the NBA playoffs up until last night i lost on GS. You have never been confident in a play and had it lose? Jeez MY BAD for losing a pick I liked. Is that supposed to be an insult? You think i care if i lost 1 bet that i liked? No, i dont. You have some serious issues if you spend your time getting into argument on here constantly with people. You are a dumb nig
    "ohh ya, Hawks didn't cover and I'm questioning whether or not this guy watches the game, what an idiot I must look like?"

yea jay they didnt cover the first game. they won by 1. what u sayin haha.

spread sniper is just always angry.

JayDr3am
    Handi

im just talkin shit lol please dont threaten me with one of your internet punches, please

JayDr3am
    Handi

ill learn the hard way ? you are sooo tough dude. Yea i guaranteed they would score 100 and they didnt. You really just went and found that post to quote it? You are pathetic... I never said i didnt say that, you are an idiot haha wow. "stay in the mlb subs" okay? I was 20-4 in the NBA playoffs up until last night i lost on GS. You have never been confident in a play and had it lose? Jeez MY BAD for losing a pick I liked. Is that supposed to be an insult? You think i care if i lost 1 bet that i liked? No, i dont. You have some serious issues if you spend your time getting into argument on here constantly with people. You are a dumb nig

yea jay they didnt cover the first game. they won by 1. what u sayin haha.

spread sniper is just always angry.
    hahahaha man i know im just talkin out of my ass its funny

iloseagain

37-20 after 1q The fact people couldnt see this game coming is beyond me...

iloseagain

im just talkin shit lol please dont threaten me with one of your internet punches, please
    he does this to everyone.. talks about what WOULD happen if he met them in person.. Its pathetic. He would fight someone over an argument about a sports bet.. Thats when you know someone has some mental issues.

You have anger problems, bro. I can see it from behind my computer.

SpreadSniper

ya, cause again, I say stuff like that all the time... take the guys c0ck out your mouth for just a second.

iloseagain

ya, cause again, I say stuff like that all the time... take the guys c0ck out your mouth for just a second.
    You literally do say this shit every single time ive seen you get into an argument. same shit every time.. "youll get whats coming" "if i saw you in person..." 'if you said that to a real man, then..."

You are pathetic

SpreadSniper

he does this to everyone.. talks about what WOULD happen if he met them in person.. Its pathetic. He would fight someone over an argument about a sports bet.. Thats when you know someone has some mental issues.

You have anger problems, bro. I can see it from behind my computer.
    fukkin sociopath, dont project your mental issues on me...you think its cool to talk down to people, I get it.... funny how when you down you say "Oh, cause we've never seen an NBA team make a comeback before"... it suits you. I get it... but now that you feel you right you get to say "HA, told you so"... and you question others' maturity.....

get bent you fukkin psycho.

JayDr3am
    Handi

take your own c0ck out of your ass

SpreadSniper

You literally do say this shit every single time ive seen you get into an argument. same shit every time.. "youll get whats coming" "if i saw you in person..." 'if you said that to a real man, then..."

You are pathetic
    find an example beyond what I've posted in this thread, retard... should be easy

SpreadSniper

take your own c0ck out of your ass
    did I once threaten you, or retard-boy?

take the c0ck out of your mouth.

People who talk shit usually get theirs come the end of the day, that's all I was saying

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Have to think this is the game Brad Stevens wins.

Don't see Boston not making the proper adjustments to take Game 3 on their home floor.

Won't win series, but -3 looks to be the play tonight. -1.5 1H also worth a look.

Brad Stevens
    Points Awarded:

posey_mvp gave PorkChop 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Brad Stevens
    gj chop, glad you not one of the "idiots"

iloseagain

fukkin sociopath, dont project your mental issues on me...you think its cool to talk down to people, I get it.... funny how when you down you say "Oh, cause we've never seen an NBA team make a comeback before"... it suits you. I get it... but now that you feel you right you get to say "HA, told you so"... and you question others' maturity.....

get bent you fukkin psycho.
    sociopath so when someone else points out your mental problems, you go right to calling out others mental problems?? LOL

find an example beyond what I've posted in this thread, retard... should be easy

no, im good, i dont need to waste my time looking thru your posts to find the things that i know are fact.. Plus its an internet forum, so i dont really care. You should try it sometime

Im done finally. You jus make it too easy. Gnight buddy

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Woah....well this thread has turned sour.

SpreadSniper

sociopath so when someone else points out your mental problems, you go right to calling out others mental problems?? LOL

no, im good, i dont need to waste my time looking thru your posts to find the things that i know are fact.. Plus its an internet forum, so i dont really care. You should try it sometime

Im done finally. You jus make it too easy. Gnight buddy
    \

what is it with you? I called you out on your obvious mental issues a few days ago then you come at me with the same shit? it's like arguing with a child... and again, since I DO IT ALL THE TIME, it should have been easy to find.. I mean you fukkin live on here, you do nothing else all day as is evident by your post times, so wtf - pad your E-Rep and come at me haaaard motherfukker.....

otherwise, stay in your lane, be courteous to your fellow forum members and next time you wanna come at a man, take the gloves off, pussy.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    sorry... guy thinks he can go around leaving his hoof prints all over the place and everyone is supposed to take his word like its fukkin gospel....

I digress

iloseagain

\

what is it with you? I called you out on your obvious mental issues a few days ago then you come at me with the same shit? it's like arguing with a child... and again, since I DO IT ALL THE TIME, it should have been easy to find.. I mean you fukkin live on here, you do nothing else all day as is evident by your post times, so wtf - pad your E-Rep and come at me haaaard motherfukker.....

otherwise, stay in your lane, be courteous to your fellow forum members and next time you wanna come at a man, take the gloves off, pussy.

again with the fighting words. God you are insecure and are such an internet tough guy

iloseagain

yea cuz puss balls gets his panties in a bunch every time i say something that offends him.. EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED AT HIM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Guy just cant get out of his own way.. Just scours the internet looking for someone to argue with.

IBetYou

You started it. I have you down as a trouble maker now

First 12345 Last