iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

GS -5.5 Game 3...

Line is lower than i thought.. I just bought to -4 -140 and played a small bet on -230 ML. Evem if curry sits again, i am happy with this line. If anyone watched this game, you know that houston has absolutely ZERO heart and will to win. GS wants to end this series in 4 games and get everyone rested for round 2. This game is gonna be ugly. I dont care if houston is home. I wouldnt be surprised if only half their fans showed up.. If i was a fan, and watched that pathetic display of basketball in game 2, i sure as hell would NOT be going to game 3.

GS in a blowout. If curry plays, this is automatic. No chance Houston stays within 5 points.

Also going to parlay GS ML with OKC ML. OKC will not lose another one. Durant will not go 7/33 ever again and OKC will win this game. Dont love the -9, but I think OKC definitely wins this one.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

heart might be tested by the local floods imo

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

im on GS 5 too..

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    heart might be tested by the local floods imo
    You cant test something that doesnt exist my dude..

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    im on GS 5 too..
    GL.. I imagine this spread will only go up..

JayDr3am
    Handi

it will.. i think we got it at a good number. i wouldnt be surprised if its at -7 or 8 by gametime

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

it will.. i think we got it at a good number. i wouldnt be surprised if its at -7 or 8 by gametime
    Seriously. I jumped all over ML at -235. A lot of people will bet on this game and the vast majority of that money will be on GSW. Nobody believes Hou can win a game at this point.

04/19/2016
    10:35 PM
    [Ticket #: 256925241] STRAIGHT BET
    04/21/2016 @ 06:35 PM NBA [537] GS WARRIORS -235
    500.00 212.77

iloseagain

i think the best bet to cut the juice out is okc/GS ml parlay. I have to wake up in 5 hours. this blows..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont like it.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont like it.
    Yet there's zero chance u bet houston. You probably said the same about spurs last night.. Whats your reasoning then? I don't get why people even comment if you are just gonna say "don't like it"

chuckyP
    chuckyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

GS seems too good to be true i'll be all over it.bol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Yet there's zero chance u bet houston. You probably said the same about spurs last night.. Whats your reasoning then? I don't get why people even comment if you are just gonna say "don't like it"
    It opened at 5.5 and hasnt budged so obviously Im not the only one who "dont like it". If you were so keen on GS then why are you buying pts and playing ML's, seems you dont like -5.5 either.

ZP3
    ZP3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Ya it's a weird line seems too good to be true. As a Texas native, the Rockets are absolute garbage as a team but could easily see one last dead cat bounce esp if Curry sits.

iloseagain

It opened last night and its 9:25 AM.. It hasn't had time to move. Plus no news on curry yet.. What do you expect the line to do at this point... There's no reason for it to move yet... Seems pretty simple to me

iloseagain

I'm basically banking on curry playing.. And jus cuz i bought points doesn't mean i don't like the -5.5... When/if curry gets announced as playing, this line will shoot up

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

It opened last night and its 9:25 AM.. It hasn't had time to move. Plus no news on curry yet.. What do you expect the line to do at this point... There's no reason for it to move yet... Seems pretty simple to me
    I took GSW ML this AM. But that's typical of me. LOL. GL in whatever you fella's decide.

ace7550

I don't buy the "something seems fishy here" attitude. Curry or no Curry I would still take GSW in game 3.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I took GSW ML this AM. But that's typical of me. LOL. GL in whatever you fella's decide.
    Same here GL!
    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I don't buy the "something seems fishy here" attitude. Curry or no Curry I would still take GSW in game 3.
    Agreed. Its either GS or nothing for me. Can't stand the people that try to be sharp and will take houston. If you are taking houston, you are forcing a bet because you think GS looks too good. Same with last night, i saw so many people on memphis. How on earth can you take memphis in that spot? I even took spurs -23.5 +200. It was either spurs or nothing last night

JayDr3am
    Handi

at this point you just have to keep punching GS in this series until the rockets win a game..

jtoler

I'm basically banking on curry playing.. And jus cuz i bought points doesn't mean i don't like the -5.5... When/if curry gets announced as playing, this line will shoot up
    Cmon bruh.

iloseagain

Cmon bruh.
    I played the 5.5 tiny... What is your issue? I'd rather a lower line before knowing if curry will play or not.. How hard is that to understand?

jtoler

I played the 5.5 tiny... What is your issue? I'd rather a lower line before knowing if curry will play or not.. How hard is that to understand?
    So no Curry you dont really feel good about 5.5 right?

iloseagain

So no Curry you dont really feel good about 5.5 right?
    Don't feel great but i still feel pretty good.. What are u getting at? Stop beating around the damn bush jesus just say what u want to say

jtoler

Don't feel great but i still feel pretty good.. What are u getting at? Stop beating around the damn bush jesus just say what u want to say
    Just goes back to me saying dont like it and you came at me hard for not being on board cheerleading the pick when you yourself dont even feel good about it. Thats the definition of irony, youre still cool in my book though.

iloseagain

Just goes back to me saying dont like it and you came at me hard for not being on board cheerleading the pick when you yourself dont even feel good about it. Thats the definition of irony, youre still cool in my book though.
    I didn't come at u hard lol what? I just don't like when someone says "don't like it" or "bad pick" and then gives no reasoning of their own, that's all.. Its hard to say whether or not i like the -5.5. I like it if curry doesn't play, i don't love it.. I really love it if curry plays..

that's the problem with this forum, everyone always thinks that someone is "coming hard" (that sounds funny) at them if they disagree. Tone is very often misunderstood on this forum.

ace7550

Curry could play or he could go take a spa day. Either way it's going to be an HOU beatdown. What about the entire regular season or the two games already played in this series suggests otherwise?

jtoler

I didn't come at u hard lol what? I just don't like when someone says "don't like it" or "bad pick" and then gives no reasoning of their own, that's all.. Its hard to say whether or not i like the -5.5. I like it if curry doesn't play, i don't love it.. I really love it if curry plays..

that's the problem with this forum, everyone always thinks that someone is "coming hard" (that sounds funny) at them if they disagree. Tone is very often misunderstood on this forum.
    Been watching playoffs a long time and its not a sharp pick to take GS especially not knowing if Curry is playing in this situation. 5.5 is healthy on the road, I know this is a different year, different teams, still on principle. Rockets should get a healthy dose of calls for Game 3, refs will favor them a little more coupled with the fact that they know its a must win for them to show they have any dignity, a team that made it to WCF last year.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Been watching playoffs a long time and its not a sharp pick to take GS especially not knowing if Curry is playing in this situation. 5.5 is healthy on the road, I know this is a different year, different teams, still on principle. Rockets should get a healthy dose of calls for Game 3, refs will favor them a little more coupled with the fact that they know its a must win for them to show they have any dignity, a team that made it to WCF last year.
    Let's analyze this.

GSW>Rockets
    GSW-Curry>Rockets

Very complex analysis.

There is no conspiracy to be had here, despite Memphis being the only team worse off than Houston in the West, San Antonio smashing them left and right still generates enough interest for WCF, no need to 'shake things up' with a Houston win (if you believe in that sort of bullshit)

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Let's analyze this.

GSW>Rockets
    GSW-Curry>Rockets

Very complex analysis.

There is no conspiracy to be had here, despite Memphis being the only team worse off than Houston in the West, San Antonio smashing them left and right still generates enough interest for WCF, no need to 'shake things up' with a Houston win (if you believe in that sort of bullshit)
    Lol if Curry doesnt play come back to this post when Houston covers ok.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Curry could play or he could go take a spa day. Either way it's going to be an HOU beatdown. What about the entire regular season or the two games already played in this series suggests otherwise?

Dignity? That went out the window when they were down 88-85 with about 6 min left in that last game (WITHOUT Curry) and they looked like they werent even trying. They just arent good. Very lazy and undisciplined team. And it all starts with the laziest and most undisciplined man in the NBA, James Harden
    Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Let's analyze this.

GSW>Rockets
    GSW-Curry>Rockets

Very complex analysis.

Lol if Curry doesnt play come back to this post when Houston covers ok.
    lets see your Hou +5.5 ticket then. Otherwise, you cant be the guy to say "i told you so." You can only do that if you actually place a real wager on the game, not a "i think hou covers."

JayDr3am
    Handi

Dignity? That went out the window when they were down 88-85 with about 6 min left in that last game (WITHOUT Curry) and they looked like they werent even trying. They just arent good. Very lazy and undisciplined team. And it all starts with the laziest and most undisciplined man in the NBA, James Harden

lets see your Hou +5.5 ticket then. Otherwise, you cant be the guy to say "i told you so." You can only do that if you actually place a real wager on the game, not a "i think hou covers."
    thats what i realized in this forum.. alot of people dont even wager real money, they use air or "bet points".. i honestly thought everyone on the forum used real money.. its hard to sift through the fakes and real wagerers.. the atmosphere isnt even the same if you dont have a real ticket..

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah i dont think you'll ever get this low of a spread for GS in the playoffs again... take advantage of it while its here.

jtoler

Whatever your tiny bet is Ill match it.

iloseagain

thats what i realized in this forum.. alot of people dont even wager real money, they use air or "bet points".. i honestly thought everyone on the forum used real money.. its hard to sift through the fakes and real wagerers.. the atmosphere isnt even the same if you dont have a real ticket..
    Exactly.. And jtoler im not saying you dont bet, so you dont have to get all defensive, but I just cant stand when people tell other people that they are on the wrong side, yet dont even bet the other side. That is all, relax bud.
    Whatever your tiny bet is Ill match it.
    GS -4 42/30
    GS -3 48/30
    GS -230 35/15
    GS -5.5 17/15
    GS ML/Spurs ML/OKC ML Parlay 200 to win 180

iloseagain

GS is up to -6 now..

jtoler

GS -4 42/30
    GS -3 48/30
    GS -230 35/15
    GS -5.5 17/15
    GS ML/Spurs ML/OKC ML Parlay 200 to win 180
    I was talking whatever you had on the 5.5, I see now, was hoping it was larger, are you really complaining about someone not making a 15 dollar bet? Yes I bet real money, to help you understand I do, my toilet paper is 5 dollar sheets.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-20-16 at 06:23 PM.

12 Last