iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I was talking whatever you had on the 5.5, I see now, was hoping it was larger, are you really complaining about someone not making a 15 dollar bet? Yes I bet real money, to help you understand I do, my toilet paper is 5 dollar sheets.
    i said i didnt say you dont bet real money.. read much? All i said is i guarantee you do not have a rockets ticket out there. Comprehension skills are a must in this society.. It doesnt even matter. Just stop. Were done here.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

am i crazy for finding the lone to be exceptionally soft? thunder laying 9.5 and spurs laying 12 and the 73-9 warriors only laying 5.5?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    am i crazy for finding the lone to be exceptionally soft? thunder laying 9.5 and spurs laying 12 and the 73-9 warriors only laying 5.5?
    no curry at the moment..... no i dont think its soft at all

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    no curry at the moment..... no i dont think its soft at all
    yeah honestly the line is perfect.. my strong opinion is curry being out is not worth that much especially the against rockets. oddmakers OVERadjusted for this one. i think curry being GS will play better and everyone will step out due to his absence.

iloseagain

uh oh down to -5

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

I was gonna post this too, because I'm confused why the line is so low other than it's a playoff game and it's in Houston. I think the Warriors win by double digits, but like some guys have said, Houston is a scary team to bet against because Harden can go off any moment and the Warriors' jumpshots could lead them down the wrong path if they start missing them.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    I was gonna post this too, because I'm confused why the line is so low other than it's a playoff game and it's in Houston. I think the Warriors win by double digits, but like some guys have said, Houston is a scary team to bet against because Harden can go off any moment and the Warriors' jumpshots could lead them down the wrong path if they start missing them.
    Harden "goes off" in the regular season when no one is playing defense... GS puts someone new on him every other possession and that's why he has, and almost never has, done anything in the playoffs

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Rockets have no heart BUT the 3 refs working tonight plus recent local events and the fact that this is an 80/20 action game makes me think we are seeing an upset tonight -- going on the other side for just a unit and taking the points -- Rockets blow so hard they are hard to wager on but this is one of those spots where I hold my nose and press click

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Rockets is trash but why make the line that low?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    lol no curry.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Rockets have no heart BUT the 3 refs working tonight plus recent local events and the fact that this is an 80/20 action game makes me think we are seeing an upset tonight -- going on the other side for just a unit and taking the points -- Rockets blow so hard they are hard to wager on but this is one of those spots where I hold my nose and press click
    Yea what about the ref that had won the road team in the last 14 playoff games in the Bos@ Atl game and Atl won by 50???
    Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    Why does everyone think this is so low
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lol no curry.
    Stephen Curry (ankle) was able to go through shootaround in advance of Game 3 against Houston on Thursday.

While this doesn't mean Curry is playing, it's a step in the right direction as he tries to get back on the floor for Game 3, and it's worth noting that he reportedly looked like himself during shootaround. Check back for updates on Steph's status closer to tipoff, but Shaun Livingston is still in line to see big minutes if Curry sits on Thursday.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

so now that the line has moved to +6.. Is Houston the play now?

iloseagain

Nope

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    so now that the line has moved to +6.. Is Houston the play now?
    only way houston would be the pick is if they were +22.. even then i would still be hisitant.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

the closest game they've had this season was on december 31st in houston, (114-110) warriors . in that game stephen curry was also out.

iloseagain

harden u30.5 -110

First 12