Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.. Kobe.. takes 50 SHOTS.. classless to the very end

you gotta be kidding me.. what an insecure baby.

50 shots!!.. TWENTY 3-PT ATTEMPTS!!

who does this? so undignified.

just play your last game, and try to get the win..
    this game exemplifies how he was as a teammate for his entire career

WIN that last game. does not care at all. Individual milestones only.

wow. not surprised at all

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Shut up u klown. Enjoy this game it's his last u fool

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

u and the idiot Louie i swear are the same idiots stfu already ppl are tired of your act clown go back to the circus shyt

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

kobe beat mj record, 50 shot attempts in a game in his final game! lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wipe the sand out your vagina. He's going out with no bullets left in his chamber. He's flat out balling right now. The NBA really knows how to script these games. Would have been awesome if this game was played in Eastern time zone so more people could see this.

Ratzz

what a little insecure twat no. 24 is... lol

50 SHOTS!!!! 50!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Black Mamba with 60...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wipe the sand out your vagina. He's going out with no bullets left in his chamber. He's flat out balling right now. The NBA really knows how to script these games. Would have been awesome if this game was played in Eastern time zone so more people could see this.
    lol.. NOBODY IS PLAYING D... it's like a globetrotters game... Kobe is UNDER 15.0 Player Efficiency Rating this year... PER

most famous backup ever.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

One of the goat

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

This is awesome...enjoy it...just not entirely sure if his teammates are more happy for Kobe, or more happy this season is over...

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

This is one big joke. 50 Shots and they go wild "HE SCORED 60!!"

Ratzz

lol.. only a TOTAL DOUCHE would do that!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol.. NOBODY IS PLAYING D... it's like a globetrotters game... Kobe is UNDER 15.0 Player Efficiency Rating this year... PER

most famous backup ever.
    This shit is all entertainment Ratzz. Woman and kids eat this shit up. The NBA is a soap opera. This shit is better than WWE. Now sports media will have the next few days to talk about Kobe leading up to the Playoffs.

Just don't get caught up in the BS.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol.. only a TOTAL DOUCHE would do that!!!!
    Kobe came into the league gunning. Why would you expect any less?

Ratzz

people are acting like Kobe did it on 25 Shots... it's too hilarious.

Lakers with 16 WiNS.. and the biggest loser is taking 50 Shots a game (totally disgracing himself)

this is like a billionaire stealing fruit from a blind vendor.. you gotta be kidding me. TOTAL DISGRACE..

what a sad empty character.

Prediction. KOBE IS GOING TO BE FAT in 5 YEARS...

Smoove
    howbow dah
    Smoove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

I mean was going to complain about the shots taken as well because it really doesn't matter if you don't win but then the 60 points and the comeback.

Ratzz

LAKER organization looks like serious chumps and played for fools.. allowing this to go on...
    they have basically been outed as a circus team.. which they weren't before they totally handed over the reigns to Kobe...

him scoring 60 pts on 50 shots, in a season where they won 16 games.. says it all about what kind of man he is.

i am telling you folks (especially the Kobetards) greedy tyrants always finish like this

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
    I mean was going to complain about the shots taken as well because it really doesn't matter if you don't win but then the 60 points and the comeback.
    HARLEM GLOBETROTTER S-C-R-I-P-T

not really hard to do on ZERO DEFENSE

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

We just witnessed one of the best players put on a show for us fans one last time. Clutch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

WagwanBruv
    WagwanBruv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Lol man why can't people just enjoy the show. Regardless of the circumstances, we just witnessed one of the greatest players play a great last game.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

I agree the game was an abomination. Self-indulgent garbage. Bad advert for basketball, and yet probably good for popularity

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Jesus Christ ratzz, just enjoy it. Why do you even watch sports? Take up another hobby man, your attention whoring is out of control.

Steamroller

It's been tough to watch this circus. I'm glad it's finally over. Guy didn't deserve this much hype. Lakers been struggling many years now because of Kobe and his selfishness. He should of retired years ago.

Steamroller

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I agree the game was an abomination. Self-indulgent garbage. Bad advert for basketball, and yet probably good for popularity
    Yeah and they kept showing those Kardashian, seriously this game gave me a brain cancer or something.
    Points Awarded:

Jaak Varblane gave Steamroller 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    people don't understand.. it is exactly this kind of play that ran this team right into the ground. This used to be a great organization.

FA's used to JUMP at the chance of playing in LA.. but Kobe chases them all away, so he can do shyt like this, and people ACTUALLY celebrate it. what a sad joke.

this is why he chased away Aldridge at their one meeting. Kobe told him with the first 3 minutes, that "you will be my new Pau" meaning that Aldridge is a nobody, and that he really does not even have an identity. He is just filling in for someone else. So he goes to the Spurs and they win 65 Games, and have a real shot at yet ANOTHER Ring. You would never see self-indulgent behavior out of Duncan.. because he is a grown up. That does not consume the whole team for his selfish milestones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Jesus Christ ratzz, just enjoy it. Why do you even watch sports? Take up another hobby man, your attention whoring is out if control.
    lol.. Kobe took a giant piss on all the idiot laker fans that do not understand his actions.. Kobe's attention whoring is out of control..
    this is just a thread.. i did not waste precious years of athletes lives in creating this thread..
    Last edited by Ratzz; 04-14-16 at 12:35 AM.

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

hey kobe, tell me how my ass taste

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Ratzz obviously had Utah here. lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    It's been tough to watch this circus. I'm glad it's finally over. Guy didn't deserve this much hype. Lakers been struggling many years now because of Kobe and his selfishness. He should of retired years ago.
    Kobe ran that team right into the ground. Impossible to sign serious talent with him there...

and worse, it is going to be VERY hard to play in LA with Kobe criticizing anyone who might be great..
    the instant that a LAKER really shows promise.. you are going to see KOBE tearing him down on Twitter and in interviews,
    instead of helping him

now that Kobe is retired.. he does not want them to win again. he wants them to associate winning with him ALONE and not somebody else. He will not share that.

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Dude your an idiot. So what he took 50 shots. If you actually watched the game he was CLUTCH. He made like his last 10 shots. They or better said he ended Gane on 17-3 run in last 2 minutes. That was the impressive part. Out if those 60 like 17 of them cane in last 2 minutes. And believe me im not a kobe lover. I'm from Philly and have mixed emotions with the dude. But he was one of the greatest players ever and this was maybe the greatest exit game ever. So shut the hell up about the shot amount

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Ratz how much money did you lose on the under or jazz? Why are you so bitter man. Go get laid or smoke a bowl man. It's just a game who the penetrate cares if he shoots 100 times.

LetsgoJay
    LetsgoJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1121

If Kobe even tried to Attempt the same
    Number of shots as he did tonight for every game this season, I have no doubt that the Lakers would have made the playoffs. I just don't understand why the Jazz gave up after the second half. Kobe could barely play a full quarter and then now he plays all 4 quarters?!? Really??

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Ratz how much money did you lose on the under or jazz? Why are you so bitter man. Go get laid or smoke a bowl man. It's just a game who the penetrate cares if he shoots 100 times.
    i won a prop bet on Kobe.. Over 4 FT's made.

i knew the refs would be kind to him in last game.. helping get pts up...

i covered before Halftime. he was 5-6 Ft's at the Half.

50 Shots is TOTAL BS. and idiot Kobetards just axe for more.. it's sooooo stupid.. this is EXACTLY what RUINED that franchise
    and turned them into a joke team, instead of going like the Spurs...

i can't believe people think it's great. it is 100% contrary to team sports. Should not be rewarded.

i am just doing my duty as a civic minded citizen

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by LetsgoJay View Post
    Number of shots as he did tonight for every game this season, I have no doubt that the Lakers would have made the playoffs. I just don't understand why the Jazz gave up after the second half. Kobe could barely play a full quarter and then now he plays all 4 quarters?!? Really??
    it was a stupid script.. what a joke.. Jazz look stupid allowing this to happen, they were told not to play Dfense.

Steamroller

Number of shots as he did tonight for every game this season, I have no doubt that the Lakers would have made the playoffs.

Ratzz

lol

12 Last