jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didnt watch the game, i was just curious if the jazz were playing real defense on kobe
    or was it "all star" game type defense.......................

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Ratz Canadians playing golf hahahah worst franchise in the history of the nhl hey I get why he's upset.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by LetsgoJay View Post
    Kobe could barely play a full quarter and then now he plays all 4 quarters?!? Really??
    kobe will be back in 2 or 3 years so that he can break more mj records!

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

There was plenty of defense being played. Over only hit because Kobe lit it up the last 3 minutes. He had an epic ending. They are showing it on ESPN right now. I suggest you watch the last 5 mins. Rest of the game was garbage

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

60 point performance and a win against one of the best defensive teams in the NBA -- what was bad about this? Ratzz I respect your Cavs takes as they are sharp but your hate of Kobe is pretty haterade -- I think your jealousy is taking place which is sad

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Ratzz you seems to be the classeless person here. For a legend playing his last game after 20 years service to the team, you will think he is entitled to do anything he likes in his last game and you only know to bash him. smh
    Points Awarded:

chuckyP gave olamide 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    Ratzz you seems to be the classeless person here. For a legend playing his last game after 20 years service to the team, you will think he is entitled to do anything he likes in his last game and you only know to bash him. smh
    haha one guy hates kobe the other hates the warriors

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Who the fook would back a hopeless team like jazz in a dead game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmncnlou

chuckyP
    chuckyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    people are acting like Kobe did it on 25 Shots... it's too hilarious.

Lakers with 16 WiNS.. and the biggest loser is taking 50 Shots a game (totally disgracing himself)

this is like a billionaire stealing fruit from a blind vendor.. you gotta be kidding me. TOTAL DISGRACE..

what a sad empty character.

Prediction. KOBE IS GOING TO BE FAT in 5 YEARS...
    Wow this Ratzz guy is a idiot !

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Ratzz is this your farewell thread to Kobe as well or are there going to be more threads about him in the future?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i didnt watch the game, i was just curious if the jazz were playing real defense on kobe
    or was it "all star" game type defense.......................
    Real defense. I don't remember a single one of his baskets being an uncontested layup.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

It was an incredible ending. I had no intention of watching the game.
    Turned it on late, and couldn`t look away.
    They were playing hard D against him for sure, but he came through late to win the game.

Why is it when the camera panned to Jack, Snoop, Jayz, or anyone else besides that fat-azz Kardi was I OK,
    but her with his kids???, seemed so fukkin` exploitative. So phony.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

I didn't see tough defense. I saw a mentally defeated Jazz team devoid of its starting frontline -the backbone of it's defense.

Interesting to see Bryant at the end say to the crowd that of everything he was most proud of how everyone stuck together when things were bad. I don't remember many bad times. He was lucky to be drafted onto a really strong team. They had a rough spell - that lasted what 18 months? - when he threw mitch kupchack under the bus and demanded a trade, and then Gasol rescued them...
    Last edited by IBetYou; 04-14-16 at 09:27 AM.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    It was an incredible ending. I had no intention of watching the game.
    Turned it on late, and couldn`t look away.
    They were playing hard D against him for sure, but he came through late to win the game.

Why is it when the camera panned to Jack, Snoop, Jayz, or anyone else besides that fat-azz Kardi was I OK,
    but her with his kids???, seemed so fukkin` exploitative. So phony.
    Wasn't that his wife Vanessa?

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Wasn't that his wife Vanessa?
    FU*K! I fell for it. I really thought it was one of the Kardashians, but now it all makes sense...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

bottom line is that the Lakers were 100% avoided by top FA's last 4 seasons...

that's how you know that last night was a charade.

there is not a single name player on that team outside of Kobe.

they ALL LEFT and nobody new would come.

and why is that the case you ask!?

so that Kobe can pull that move and act like he is the only player alive in LA.
    People have literally exchanged a real basketball team for a sideshow..
    and they actually clap. That was the last gasp of a basketball dictatorship.
    Where no one else is allowed to excel.

only an oblivious mind can find accomplishment in that

louielouie

man ratzz you really need to can the hate so we can go all in for the land - this thread is a bad look

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    man ratzz you really need to can the hate so we can go all in for the land - this thread is a bad look
    just trying to clean up the game.. i don't like it when a layer highjacks a whole team..
    or chases everybody out of town.. so he can have one man shows

how many people in this league can score 60 pts. on 50 SHOTS...? over 100 players.
    those are terrible stats.

60 on 50 speaks more of selfishness than it does greatness.

Ratzz

just trying to clean up the game.. i don't like it when a layer highjacks a whole team..
    or chases everybody out of town.. so he can have one man shows

how many people in this league can score 60 pts. on 50 SHOTS...? over 100 players.
    those are terrible stats.

60 on 50 speaks more of selfishness than it does greatness.
    and i can tell you right now.. that when Bernie is President, he will put an end to that immediately.
    In fact, i am going to Tweet in that question tonite in the debate.

go Cavs

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

But they won the game, against the Jazz, who missed the offs by 1 game. it's not like he shot 50 times and they got blown out.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

End of a hall of fame career in a meaningless game, with ticket prices through the roof to see him shoot. What the hell did you expect, everyone wanted this on the Lakers. Oh by the way, he won the game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great game and nobody is complaining

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Kobe hate so strong in some of you, take a xanny or something and relax guys

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Yeah and they kept showing those Kardashian, seriously this game gave me a brain cancer or something.
    I didn't see the Kardasians one time. You must have been watching something else.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    But they won the game, against the Jazz, who missed the offs by 1 game. it's not like he shot 50 times and they got blown out.
    what are you talking about.. won the game... he has been doing this for last 4 yrs..

including last night, the Lakers won 17 games..

a MAJOR MARKET like LOS ANGELES has a NO-NAME TEAM... except for one person who chucks up TWENTY 3-Pt shots...
    and makes .250 percent of them?

that is the icing on the cake of a serious addiction.. this is like a guy who weighs 400 lbs.
    and people celebrating him him winning a competitive eating contest

it was behavior like that that tanked the team. Kobe's selfishness determined that they have nothing else
    to look forward to except him taking shot after shot after shot.

so the stars aligned for his last game.. so what.
    a true star does not do that at all.. and takes his team to the playoffs...
    takes a pay cut, to make room for other players.. passes the ball to the player with the best shot..

a player like Tim Duncan, he is a 20 year man, and is still a starter on a team with oVER 60 Wins.
    because he is a team player. He helps other guys get points for the team.

Tim Duncan would never allow his team to sink to the level of a draft lottery.
    Kobe is garbage if he allowed that, ESPECIALLY in a BIG MARKET.

Duncan (this late in his career) has been to 2 of the LAST 3 Finals.. and has a good shot to go again this year
    because he took pay cuts, and works the team, not caring about individual stats.

Kobe took a great team, chased everybody away.. acted as an obstacle to signing new players
    tanked his team, so that he might comfortably chase the All-Time Scoring record,
    and then scored 60 pts. on 50 shots on a team that already missed the playoffs..
    and people are acting like he did that in the Finals..LOL

KOBE TANKED A WINNING ORGANIZATION AND CREATED A LOTTERY TEAM. period.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

I wish LeBron would retire, or die.

Er, no, that's not it... I wish LeBron's semen guzzling, band wagon fans would die. You know the dipshits that all burned his jersey 6 years ago. Next time pour the gasoline on yourself Ratz.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    I wish LeBron would retire, or die.

Er, no, that's not it... I wish LeBron's semen guzzling, band wagon fans would die. You know the dipshits that all burned his jersey 6 years ago. Next time pour the gasoline on yourself Ratz.
    i don't support burning shirts for athletes.. that's crazy.. he just wanted to win, and the owner
    refused to surround him with any all-stars at all..

Jordan needed Pippen and Rodman and other stars to dominate.. LeBron was alone
    so he left.. no biggie..

if you want to talk about semen guzzling fans.. look no further than last night.. celebrating a player
    who intentionally tanked a great organization.. so he could shoot 30 shots a game
    with nobody qualified enough to question that.

the true fans were celebrating the fact that the occupation is over, and that they are finally free
    to win again

Seto

what are you talking about.. won the game... he has been doing this for last 4 yrs..

a MAJOR MARKET like LOS ANGELES has a NO-NAME TEAM... except for one person who chucks up TWENTY 3-Pt shots...

that is the icing on the cake of a serious addiction.. this is like a guy who weighs 400 lbs.

it was behavior like that that tanked the team. Kobe's selfishness determined that they have nothing else

takes a pay cut, to make room for other players.. passes the ball to the player with the best shot..

a player like Tim Duncan, he is a 20 year man, and is still a starter on a team with oVER 60 Wins.

Duncan (this late in his career) has been to 2 of the LAST 3 Finals.. and has a good shot to go again this year
    because he took pay cuts, and works the team, not caring about individual stats.

Kobe took a great team, chased everybody away.. acted as an obstacle to signing new players
    tanked his team, so that he might comfortably chase the All-Time Scoring record,
    and then scored 60 pts. on 50 shots on a team that already missed the playoffs..

I didn't even read but this is the Ratzz we all know and love! lol

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I didn't even read but this is the Ratzz we all know and love! lol
    lol..

louielouie

I mean Ratzz the way you describe Kobe you could easily describe LeBron who not only ran players out of town but also one of the winningest coaches in professional basketball history -- your hate is blinding you and also note to you TRUMP is winning the presidency -- Bernie does not stand a chance

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Jordan wasn't taking pay cuts either bro, Kobe mirrored his game and entire lifestyle around the dude. different class, jordan the goat and kobe around top 15 but you can't crucify the kid for breaking up that lakers squad. had no business beating the big 3 in the finals and carried some average teams into deep runs/finals Ws post-shaq.

I spent my whole life hating kobe but as a basketball fan i couldn't help but crack a smile when kobe scored 11 straight in the final 2 minutes including the go ahead bucket.

duncan the goat pf and top 7 all time, nobody outside of lakers stans would argue dudes better. a legend in his own right.

First 12