Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Pop is smart to let this game go... this is not the game to show your hand
    Feels like warriors have aces

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

The New Golden State Patriot Fake Warriors -- break the record to get upset in the playoffs -- they aren't even more favored to win the west than the Cavs are to win the east -- duh duh duh -- because they WON'T EVEN WIN THE WEST

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    The New Golden State Patriot Fake Warriors -- break the record to get upset in the playoffs -- they aren't even more favored to win the west than the Cavs are to win the east -- duh duh duh -- because they WON'T EVEN WIN THE WEST
    Keep the jokes up it pretty much sums up your life.....A big joke.

louielouie

Good one coming from a rapesi

louielouie

99 times 55 ways this boys sucks himself off -- yum yum come and get some -- can't wait for the Clippers and Cavs to end this joke

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Louie you're ridiculous but you crack me up. I hope you're exactly the same in person.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Feels like warriors have aces
    Pop figured out how to shut down tha' DuBs..

couple that with a degree of fatigue expended chasing a 73 foot long carrot..
    and you may have an upset..

i do not think that Doc Rivers has figured it out.
    Spurs CAN beat them if they play super-disciplined and the Warriors are not 100%

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

couple that with a degree of fatigue expended chasing a 73 foot long carrot..
    and you may have an upset..

i do not think that Doc Rivers has figured it out.
    Spurs CAN beat them if they play super-disciplined and the Warriors are not 100%
    The fatigue won't even matter for a team as young as the Warriors. Plus the playoffs are spaced out. A team like the Spurs probably don't want their 35+ yr old players attempting to play 95 games in a year, but for the Warriors they won't care.

If anything, they'll take it up a notch in the playoffs. They been clowning around most of the 2nd half of the year not playing very good ball. Warriors will dominate this year's playoffs.

louielouie

Yeop ratzz you see the bulls get excited about the record breaking too? The Masonic fix is in with crying Jordan's approval of the record breaking I think you can all but guarantee they don't win it all - Jordan is excited because they will now always be goat once warriors fail in playoffs

DUBnation

What makes you think that? If anything I think the Warriors finally figured out how to the beat the Spurs...only took 20 years!

I do agree that the Spurs can beat them though, I mean they're the Spurs.

louielouie

Spurs clips thunder and cavs will all get a chance

DUBnation

Spurs and Thunder will most likely meet up in the 2nd round, Warriors should be able to avoid OKC. I'd much rather face the Clippers than the Thunder.

louielouie

Even with the rivalry and a healthy Blake?

DUBnation

Yeah I think the rivalry is dead, the Warriors have showed their dominance and they're in their heads. Even Blake said after one of their games earlier this year "I wouldn't call this a rivalry. They're the better team. They have the upper hand."
    (
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...te-better-team)

If that's not admitting defeat I don't know what is.

DUBnation

And I think Blake missed too much of the season to jump in in the playoffs and make a difference. They spent most of their season learning how to play without him.

DUBnation

Obviously they (LAC/GS) still don't like each other but I think it's pretty clear that since they beat us in the playoffs 2 years ago the teams have been headed in two different directions

louielouie

Cavs destroying the 3rd seed in the east right now -- they are a monster when firing at all cylinders and they sure sure sure look like a team about to heat up -- just saying -- no one on this website can name one team that could win 4 games in a 7 game series vs. the king and his men but they all want a piece of me -- DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!!

DUBnation

Louie while I do think the Cavs make the finals, I think you're underestimating their competition. I'm pretty sure they have a losing record against Boston, Miami, and Detroit this season, and they're all but guaranteed to face 2 of those teams in the first 2 rounds.

louielouie

Yeah but I fully expect the NBA and their wonderful ref association to ensure their #1 money boy makes the finals -- been paying me for 5 straight seasons why would they quit now? The Cavs lost fixed games vs. an overrated east this year -- they will not lose more than 2 games in any series this year

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The fatigue won't even matter for a team as young as the Warriors. Plus the playoffs are spaced out. A team like the Spurs probably don't want their 35+ yr old players attempting to play 95 games in a year, but for the Warriors they won't care.

If anything, they'll take it up a notch in the playoffs. They been clowning around most of the 2nd half of the year not playing very good ball. Warriors will dominate this year's playoffs.
    Pretty much, and they have Harrison Barnes back they just get that much more potent on offense and defense. Rattz how can you possibly think Spurs figured out the Warriors this year? Pop probably ready to retire after this season.

louielouie

Echoing GitLo Ratzz can you back up my Cavs takes on the forum -- evryone and their mother doubts the Cavs while meanwhile the books and anyone who actually pays attention knows they are probably best odds left as far as future bets go -- need your stats to help back this up Ratzz

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Echoing GitLo Ratzz can you back up my Cavs takes on the forum -- evryone and their mother doubts the Cavs while meanwhile the books and anyone who actually pays attention knows they are probably best odds left as far as future bets go -- need your stats to help back this up Ratzz
    Crying for help like a scared lil boy.......comedy you are...Thank you.

louielouie

Scared of what -- who gets off on being a bully loser -- Rapsei you

1) Don't post plays
    2) Have nothing but hate in your threads and posts
    3) Exist only to troll

But yeah go on and criticize me any and every post I make

HOW SAD IS YOUR LIFE?

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Sorry to interrupt guys, but just to make it clear - it's only a rivalry when the two teams have an equal chance of winning or so? Wut?

louielouie

Cavs will make the finals in fact their odds are the best of any team in the NBA to do so

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Crying for help like a scared lil boy.......comedy you are...Thank you.
    i think LOUIE has a point here.. Lue started using Irving on the second unit later in the game..
    LeBron is on fire.. shooting .700 this month.. insane accuracy.. not taking bad shots..
    driving ball to bucket..

they need to start TT at Center.. but have Irving work that PG position 2nd Unit..

if LeBron leads in Assists. they ARE VERY HARD TO BEAT.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Explain how the Spurs shut down the dubs? Don't you have stats for that too? I mean you said it... lol

DUBnation

Louie and Ratzz - if the Cavs don't win this year, do you think LeBron, Kyrie, and Love will all be there next year?

louielouie

Nope - that is another big reason I think it his this year or bust

louielouie

http://deadspin.com/lebron-james-has...-on-1770450932

Tristan is starting at center now and lebron is in zero dark thirty mode - it is inevitable

DUBnation

Louie not sure why you always see every change as a sign they've figured something out, I usually take late changes like this as a sign they're still trying to figure out their best rotations which isn't where you want to be headed into the playoffs.

I am excited to see what LeBron can do this year, he was fukkin ridiculous in the finals last year.

louielouie

dubnation you are an excellent fan and poster so i need to.commend you because you represent your team and passion very well

louielouie

the way i see the cavs is they are all story and drama as it has been lebrons whole career - more so than any player or team the narrative is what matters with lebron - this is gross in some ways ala espn pushing his narrative and telling in others ala winning money each year he played on the heat - he means so much to cleveland the nba espn abc and disney - and in the nba icons like that are pampered - his story this year is to bring home a chip - probably his only chance to do so - the nba will not fail this opportunity to cement his legacy

louielouie

so gamblers like me can cash in on it - it is not only fandom but it is a great year to get 1 to 3 and 3.2 to 1 value on a team guaranteed to make the finals - here is some persepctive - your warriors are only 1 to 1.6 to win the west and they will set the nba win record - the books are so sure about lebron and the cavs they are twice as favored to win the east in a year people think the east is as strong or better than the west

louielouie

everything is in place for lebron and the cavs to shock the world including gematria - but no one expects it - they are batman or as tristan calls it "zero dark thirty" and the narrative that lebron is a loser that he isnt legoat and that he turned his back on the land ends this year when he brings thrm home a chip

First 123456 Last