Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

..how much (or little) will WARRIORS have left.. if they WIN 73 Games..?

how much energy will clinching this ALL-TIME Record consume?

this could come back to haunt them.. this is no easy feat.
    and i do not care how much better they are.. or how much a fan a person is...

"Energy is FINITE" (Einstein agrees with me)

this could be like the 18-0 Patriots going into Superbowl 42 vs. Eli and the Giants.

they will beat Portland tonite.. and need to win 4 of 5 to clinch All-Time record.

i am sure they want it.. BADLY. Who wouldn't?

but All-Time records are the kiss of death (imo).. just win Rings.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Even if they don't win a ring and beat the Bulls record the season won't be a disappointment and they will be back next year and years after to win more rings so...

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs win it all ratzz why bother sharing the truth with these babies

louielouie

At plus 420 is the only question - when is the bes cavs value present because I can pretty much guarantee they win now

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    At plus 420 is the only question - when is the bes cavs value present because I can pretty much guarantee they win now
    ..ok, but you are a Trump guy... Trump people only see WINS.. vision obscured by anything else..
    sometimes that is good, but many times that is a recipe for disaster

or, it is good to a point, but in the end unravels as pitfalls to take into account the nature of duality

Pack Ya Bags
    Pack Ya Bags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

They'll be fine .... This warrior team is young across the board besides Bogut . They'll get their rest after they sweep the 1st round series .

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Didn't seem to effect Bulls dipshit! Just stop Ratzz you are clueless as usual. Not at all like Pats /Giants that was just a horrific matchup and has proven to be since for NE. They would have beat anyone else the nfc had to offer that season fatigue had zero to do with it. It's a 3 team race and I say 3 since someone (Cavs) have to rep the least conf. Spurs present most danger they are a "team" the Cavs not so much.

louielouie

How about this Ratzzz -- CLEVELAND +420 parlayed with TRUMP +300 -- Sounds like a nice get rich quick dude

louielouie

Not sure the Trump hate either Ratzzz -- are you really a shrillary supporter? Might need to take a break from that for your health. Trump can help get this country on the right track. But that has no place here.

CAVS WIN THE EAST = LOCK

CAVS WIN THEW FINALS at +420 is that the best odds or can we get better because this IS THE YEAR

BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

This is such an inaccurate statement. Nobody cares about records that can always be broken. No one on a team that good is saying that this season is a success if they don't win it all.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    How about this Ratzzz -- CLEVELAND +420 parlayed with TRUMP +300 -- Sounds like a nice get rich quick dude
    LOL.. that's what i was talking about

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bigal you must understand the OP lack of sports knowledge. Gsw loaded with young guys , gonna be getting important pieces back for post season been out awhile. He compares this season to Pats 18-0 in Nfl for fukks sake lol. Nfl postseason is one and done obviously not best of 7 and best teams don't always win. If fatigue is a factor then trust me Ratzz and his alter ego Louise should be more concerned with Bron. Guy has over a decade of playoff runs and final appearances on those legs and without him at his best Cavs have nothing to rely on.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Louie = mikefan

louielouie

This is the kings year though rp -according to gematria the cavs win this year in t finals in five games in a big upset - we should take advantage and win money correct?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So many phonies and alter egos around here it's hard to keep track of the circus honestly Gitlo.

louielouie

I love conspiracy minds so afraid because they know this is the year lebron confirms his status as goat

louielouie

We have yet to witness the king at his best -this is his year and that will be the story of the playoffs until kyrie steps up and wins finals MVP - oops I just revealed the script - sorry but at least I let you know at the begin of the season also

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I'm all about winning Louie! Who or what is gematria? If they are as reliable as that bogus site you get crazy lines from I would not invest to much stock in Cavs lol.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I don't subscribe much to the goat talk that's for those espn chatterheads to waste time debating. But considering this would be win #3 with several finals losses to boot. How would that put him ahead of other elites with much better finals results? All that goat talk so arbitrary and completely opinion based really. There are scores of factors people don't consider enough when counting rings.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Ratzz, Blue Jays won today. Tell us how great they are and why they'll go undefeated this year...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Didn't seem to effect Bulls dipshit! Just stop Ratzz you are clueless as usual. Not at all like Pats /Giants that was just a horrific matchup and has proven to be since for NE. They would have beat anyone else the nfc had to offer that season fatigue had zero to do with it. It's a 3 team race and I say 3 since someone (Cavs) have to rep the least conf. Spurs present most danger they are a "team" the Cavs not so much.
    why are you always menstruating.. !?? damn.

i have never met a bigger bitch ever.. every time. same thing.

switch to pads.. those tampons are making you crazie

louielouie

https://extracapsa.wordpress.com/201...arriors-final/

An example of gematria coding cavs to win it all

louielouie

And another here

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/...rs-repeat.html

Some other forum dude was posting these - very interesting

louielouie

Dude also predicts creepystuff like assassinations and thinks tarheels win tonight

https://extracapsa.wordpress.com/

louielouie

Tonight's a good test -- if UNC wins then maybe all these number morons are onto something

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

how do you block people?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    They'll be fine .... This warrior team is young across the board besides Bogut . They'll get their rest after they sweep the 1st round series .

louielouie

hmm north carolina dominating - this gematria might be onto something -- hmm

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Nc dominating tonight? What gm were you watching Lou? Think there mighty 5 point lead at half was biggest it ever got. Had Nova tonight but keep passing on Gematria picks whoever that is lol. Like I said bout as sharp as your line maker. Get new sources!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So this Gonorrhea guy or whatever his name is has Cavs winning it all? Maybe I should load up on Gsw or Spurs futures.

louielouie

hmm - will do some new math but really forsee good things for leking

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol I bust your balls Lou because you truly are a fanboy troll that beats the same dead horse way too often. But will admit this is shaping up nicely for a Cavs win in finals much like Donkos in SB and Nova tonight both of whom I had. Not saying Cavs are best team because that's b.s. and at least I know that much. But this is business .....and maybe looking like another classic setup for squares in a final. We shall see!

louielouie

Yeah I feel ya rp - don't want to say fix but the setup is so blatantly obvious that cavs win it all thus year -- the drama and doubt but meanwhile t greatest player of all time in his hated upon hometown vs. A revenge rival who is the day to day NBA news feed and has a dooshy tech owner - warriors unfortunately look to be a flash in the pan most likely and cavs look predestined for the championship - the books have told us so all season which is incredible -

louielouie

What is amazing to me is then laying the odds all season long for anyone to see - favored from opening tip until they win game six of the finals - I mean the eastern odds alone was one of the easiest sheet reads I ever made - no one in the east can make the finals with those odds

1234 ... Last