Pack Ya Bags
    Pack Ya Bags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Cavs are all HYPE

Kevin Love was a terrible addition to this team . He provides no defense , playing a stretch 4 role he can't hit a 3 for his life . LeBron better hope him and Irving can drop 35 a game each IF they get to the finals . While Channing frye can fill that role similar to what Chris bosh provided along with Janes in Miami, Love will be this teams demise .

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Ratzz don't start with this shit

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

ratzz why would you post under two namez?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

They can run through the East playoffs at 75 percent.

Only question for their season now is their Finals opponent. Golden State or San Antonio

Pack Ya Bags

Don't know what y'all saying ratz ? Lol I just continuously lose all the times I've bet Cleveland this year . I won my play today with SA.. But yea just letting y'all know Cleveland can be faded come finals time

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    Kevin Love was a terrible addition to this team . He provides no defense , playing a stretch 4 role he can't hit a 3 for his life . LeBron better hope him and Irving can drop 35 a game each IF they get to the finals . While Channing frye can fill that role similar to what Chris bosh provided along with Janes in Miami, Love will be this teams demise .
    love is awful... why he insists on starting every game with cold-shooting threes is beyond me. Worse, coaches allow him to do it..
    he is good close, why he is hung up on 3's is frustrating. Frye SO MUCH better... start him already... WTF..

Love is clearly a bench player. LOOK at performance, not salary. Make determinations based on +/– Frys has been better EVERY game since he came over... or played at least 5 min.

Lue will start Love, and get behind in a series.. and then switch to Frye, but damage will be done, and they will lose.
    Love not playing like MAX DEAL player.. like dragging around an anchor.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Ratzz don't start with this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    ratzz why would you post under two namez?
    lol... why would i need to do this..?

i am not embarrassed about wanting Frye to start... i don't need backup, or the illusion of backup...
    i understand that his join date might raise suspicion.. however.. i assure you.

Pack Ya Bags

Hey ratz apparently you're me on the forum . Congrats !

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    Don't know what y'all saying ratz ? Lol I just continuously lose all the times I've bet Cleveland this year . I won my play today with SA.. But yea just letting y'all know Cleveland can be faded come finals time
    i am a Cavs fan that is very upset with Love starting over Frye.. people are imagining i created ghost account to further vent

louielouie

all hype but -350 to win the east - books bust be giving away free money lol

Pack Ya Bags

I love LBJ and hope he's able to get atleast two more rings but yea this whole situation ain't looking good for Cleveland . Although LBJ himself was able to steal 2 games last year in the finals so who knows

Pack Ya Bags

agreed Louie . Miami or Toronto MAYBE be able to push Cleveland to 7 games in a series but I don't see them holding up . Cavs own the East come playoff time

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Awful construction way this team was built from go street. Bron coming back was absolutely the dumbest move ever he made (and he knows it). Should have stuck it out in Miami with the vets. This was Irvings team and big injury aside he's very young and maybe could have built something with Wiggins. Once Bron was brought in he takes full control completely undressing Kyrie and highly demanding knowing he's running outta time. Add to that Love just another stats guy with talent but ultimately a loser. Fill out rest of roster with journeymen losers like JR and it's a mess. Team has virtually no chemistry and if they were out west be a 45 win team.

Louie in his dumbfounded wisdom keeps pointing out winning the east. Well no shit Sherlock the east is horrible and the nba will not allow a team like Toronto to rep in a final over their poster boy. Sorry though just winning the east is not enough ask Lebron!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

love is awful... why he insists on starting every game with cold-shooting threes is beyond me. Worse, coaches allow him to do it..

I think you have that the wrong way around. I think given the choice he would get the ball on the elbow or in the paint at the start of games, and then get all sorts of other shots he wants as the game progresses -like in Minny. They're basically asking him to be Channing Frye, and Frye does that better ...but so it goes, James wanted to play GM with that Wiggins trade, now he's playing coach too.

He's the worst coach in the league and the worst GM in the league

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

He's the worst coach in the league and the worst GM in the league

THIS will be his down fall. Going back to Cleveland will always be debatable.
    Going back to Cleveland and not having a solid Coach/GM/Owner in place
    with a PLAN was downright narcissistic.

They never win a title as constructed or with Lue as a coach.
    Whole thing has to be blown up.

louielouie

All hype but pushes the warriors to six games with no love no kyrie and no Frye -they are sleepwalking to playoffs and cakewalking to finals but yeah definitely all hype

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Louie "pushing" Gsw to 6 bit of an overstatement! They lost final 3 games and not much in terms of competition. That was a young team with 1st year head coach as well who have only grown stronger since with experience and confidence along way. Cavs are a mess! Zero chemistry between "big 3" and clearly not on same page. Gsw and Spurs just feel like and play like a "team" and far more complete than mess in Cleveland. Cavs gonna be blown up if this does not work and Lbj might just walk. You a Bron fan or Cavs fan Louie? Not many true Cavs fans around without LeBron in lineup to the guy who talks incessantly about bandwagon fans.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    All hype but pushes the warriors to six games with no love no kyrie and no Frye -they are sleepwalking to playoffs and cakewalking to finals but yeah definitely all hype
    Compared to last year Cavs may have a better record this year, may have better players this year, may have a better coach this year BUT DO NOT have a better team this year.

James is better WITHOUT those 3 bozos you mentioned.

Warriors & Spurs are even better teams than last year.
    Cavs won't be doing much 'pushing' this year.

louielouie

fan of cavs lebron and winning - spurs are best in league - warriors two - cavs three - cavs will easily nake the finals - wartiors and spurs however will have challeneges beyond eachother - all 3 teams are better than last year - cavs are not hype though - just bores because they know their only real challenege is finals - if spurs they may lose - but if warriors they will be healthy and ready for revenge - if clippers or thunder they will prob win too - anyhow calling a team who is a lock to make their finals superbowl or world series all hype ia a joke - this team is bored nothing more

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I give ya credit having Gsw #2 best squad anyhow. Pretty high for team that's all luck and smoke/mirrors as you often claim. Maybe like Ratzz you are seeing the light a bit. And yeah I feel ya on Bron and Cavs I don't have a nba squad just like watching certain players and their games more than anything Bron is certainly one of them. Nba is a truly garbage product as a whole aside from certain spot games in reg season and some playoff series however.