NJsportsGuy732
    NJsportsGuy732's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Orlando @ Toronto

I'm leaning toward the raps here. Toronto has been playing good ball and they are very tough to beat at home.

Orlando and Toronto have split the season series so far, but the last time these two teams met, the magic had one of the top defenses in the league. They have vastly fallen off since then so I'm talking the raptors at home in this one.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

im going with the opposite gl tho ...seems to me 10 points is a lot idk but my pick here is orlando magic

NJsportsGuy732

Quote Originally Posted by IamsoBurnt View Post
    im going with the opposite gl tho ...seems to me 10 points is a lot idk but my pick here is orlando magic
    10 points? My book has Toronto-1

I just logged back in to see if the like changed and there's no longer a line so they must be changing something.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Toronto -1? Shit sign me up for that without hesitation lol. Keep in mind everyone we are now getting to that point in season where ugly dogs with nothing to play for gonna be hard to back. Lines might be a tad inflated at times but that's accounting for deflation and mailing it in for these squads ready for vacation and won't bother to show many nights. On flip side good squads fighting for seeding and momentum will go extra mile many nights.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by NJsportsGuy732 View Post
    10 points? My book has Toronto-1

I just logged back in to see if the like changed and there's no longer a line so they must be changing something.
    Hehe, did you seriously think Toronto would be -1 at home against Orlando?

Why did you not snap bet your bankroll on that if your book actually had that line.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

Why did you not snap bet your bankroll on that if your book actually had that line.

Im sure everyone would of too yesterday with Charlotte -1 home vs Denver which they were live all 2nd qtr before getting +8.5/+9.5 in third and fourth on a game they were favored by 7.5.

Be cautious. NBA isn't about betting on the better team, you bet the spot.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

had he, his entire bankroll would have been tied up in a bet that would have been voided regardless. Books make errors like this frequently and encourage you to not bet into obvious bad lines.

NJsportsGuy732

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    had he, his entire bankroll would have been tied up in a bet that would have been voided regardless. Books make errors like this frequently and encourage you to not bet into obvious bad lines.
    Yep they voided my bet.

NJsportsGuy732

And with the real line being Toronto-9.5 I don't think I'm going to touch this game.