lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Magic+1

So the books want us to think the cats are indestructable. I wont buy this line no matter if its a public play or not. The Magic are starting to play better and i say they win this game fairly comfortably. Dont waste you time capping this one. The magic have struggled in Charlotte and they want you to think thats the reason they will lose. Magic win by a couple of buckets at least

SwisherSweet420
    SwisherSweet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should we take it early or wait for the lines to change up.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

At Orlando +1.5 at alot of books. Line is going up , but we shall see.

SwisherSweet420
    SwisherSweet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

hell yeah books screwed up. This game will be -3 Magic by tipoff unless the crowd follows what lb said. Lets go Magic 4 the win.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

You don't like the cats at home on a Saturday night? Especially after getting worked over tonight. I'm curious to see what the line does on this one......

lakerboy

The cats will lose trust me. The books are overestimating there staying power.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

would you suggest it be wise for me to put my whole account on it right now lakerboy? i need to double up

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    would you suggest it be wise for me to put my whole account on it right now lakerboy? i need to double up
    Putting all your money on one play is not good money management dude. Play like 25 percent if you are super desperate.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I snatched it up at +1 1/2. I'm lucky that I caught one of your plays early this time.

S.K.M.

This would not be wise even if you were picking the dream team ML against the Nets. Please show a little money management. Making statements like this you are just asking for people to jump all over your back.

krazey47409

yea ima little despreate because between yesterday and today i loss my whole betphoenix account with a heavy suns -2 first half played that killed it tonight i have systems plays that hit at 60% but since im out sometimes i gotta do it on the mobile web on my cell phone to get last minute info for my system plays n im starting to think that the mobile web cost money n that ill have a 1000$ dollar bill to verizon it says data usuage 100mb on my cell im hoping that that shit aint gonna be a crazy bill so i can just bet system plays but i cant even put it all on orlando bodog piece of shit book dont got no lines up

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

yea ima little despreate because between yesterday and today i loss my whole BetPhoenix account with a heavy suns -2 first half played that killed it tonight i have systems plays that hit at 60% but since im out sometimes i gotta do it on the mobile web on my cell phone to get last minute info for my system plays n im starting to think that the mobile web cost money n that ill have a 1000$ dollar bill to verizon it says data usuage 100mb on my cell im hoping that that shit aint gonna be a crazy bill so i can just bet system plays
    not smart i dont think u should be gambling considering all of this... u should of at least found out if verizon does charge or if you have a data package.

S.K.M.

If you have a system that hits 60% then there is no way in hell you should be in a desperate situation talking about going all in. If you do have a system that is this successful then you must have the worst money management ever in the history of gambling.....

krazey47409

i was not just playing system plays 2 nights ago my system plays were 9-4 yesterday 2-0 and today 7-6 i was going heavyier on other plays that have been ****ing my money up but i been hitting 60% for around the past 200 nba games but have not been betting them from the start of the 200

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

yea ima little despreate because between yesterday and today i loss my whole betphoenix account with a heavy suns -2 first half played that killed it tonight i have systems plays that hit at 60% but since im out sometimes i gotta do it on the mobile web on my cell phone to get last minute info for my system plays n im starting to think that the mobile web cost money n that ill have a 1000$ dollar bill to verizon it says data usuage 100mb on my cell im hoping that that shit aint gonna be a crazy bill so i can just bet system plays but i cant even put it all on orlando bodog piece of shit book dont got no lines up

bro I am sooooo with you on this! 5 of my last 6 days have all been losing days and before that I was on a tear for like 2 and a half week straight only having one losing day, but I was playing very very few games, 1-2 at most heavily so I was banking big! Lets do this shit together, Orlando for the win with the bankroll on the line.. don't give a fuk bout the money management on my sportsbetting.com account.. I got another set up at 5Dimes

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

cats win this one pound the under

S.K.M.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So the books want us to think the cats are indestructable. I wont buy this line no matter if its a public play or not. The Magic are starting to play better and i say they win this game fairly comfortably. Dont waste you time capping this one. The magic have struggled in Charlotte and they want you to think thats the reason they will lose. Magic win by a couple of buckets at least
    If you believe in the Magic then this is the obvious play. They have won two in a row overall but those were at home against below average teams. Before that they lost 3 in a row (all on the road) with two of them being blowouts (Portland & Denver). I just have a hard time trusting this Magic team. Im not drinking the kool aid quite yet. I do agree that the books have overvalued the cats but i think the dd loss they took tonight in Atlanta brought them back to earth.

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

An anylast on NBA.com said "The Bobcats are currently the best team in basketball". I'm not buying the bs. Magic ML for me.

S.K.M.

The cats have been playing amazing lately but the best team in the league? Not even close. For me its not so much that i think charlotte is really good it has more to do with the fact that im not impressed by Orlando. This game could easily go either way imo.

mkasad23

liking bobcats more and more

cinaj05
    cinaj05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

I might go with magic, sorry buddy, CHA defeat MEM by only 2pts with the tipped in by Wallace. And I think the books overlooked CHA's power because of MIA blowout( 39pts).

mkasad23

grizzlies have been saaamokin hot thats why it was so close bobcats have the defense to completely blow magic right out the river

cinaj05
    cinaj05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

that's why I'm will stay away with this bet but for sure it is under.

pro_unit
    pro_unit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with lakerboy, books are overestimating the Cats, i go with Magic too

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Public is pounding the Magic.

I like Charlotte in this matchup. They have just gotten blown out, and they are a different team at home. If Magic are not hitting threes, they are not a threat. Magic guards fail to feed Dwight consistently, and I have my reservations about Vince Carter making Magic a soft team.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like this call here with Orlando..BOL LB

GR_EVO
    GR_EVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think bobcats will have no problem killing the Magic at home

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

like orlando as well..best of luck

lakerboy

Charlotte is good for sure but they barely beat sac at home and blowing out miami is no big deal. You never know which miami team will show up. I might be wrong but i gotta go with the magic here.Charlotte was shown last night and they will lose this game

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Charlotte is good for sure but they barely beat sac at home and blowing out miami is no big deal. You never know which miami team will show up. I might be wrong but i gotta go with the magic here.Charlotte was shown last night and they will lose this game
    fade the one that usually shows up on b2b - they bad.... my biggest play last night was on CHL, then I see LB is on ATL
    Thinks I fell too much in love with CHL. Relied heavily on MIA crushing ATL a while back (also a defensive team) so I figured theyd matchup good as well.

lakerboy

Magic now a 1 point favorite

sonnybaby
    sonnybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

Magic now a 1 point favorite
    i am on it how many units would u say

lakerboy