GL lakerboy, I like Bobcats, but no bet for me

lowball
    lowball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going with the under!

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So the books want us to think the cats are indestructable. I wont buy this line no matter if its a public play or not. The Magic are starting to play better and i say they win this game fairly comfortably. Dont waste you time capping this one. The magic have struggled in Charlotte and they want you to think thats the reason they will lose. Magic win by a couple of buckets at least
    The Magic has won three straight in Charlotte. And have tapped their ass six straight anywhere.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

both teams on the 2nd of a back to back, Magic won, Bobcats lost, I feel like Bobcats will play with more urgency but LB usually knows what he's talkin about...tough game IMO

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the books want us to think the cats are indestructable. I wont buy this line no matter if its a public play or not. The Magic are starting to play better and i say they win this game fairly comfortably. Dont waste you time capping this one. The magic have struggled in Charlotte and they want you to think thats the reason they will lose. Magic win by a couple of buckets at least
    You are one hell of a capper creating a thread for a play and posting nonsense like this. It's unreal how many people follow you and how uninformed you are. The Magic have won three straight in Charlotte and are 2-1 ATS. The Magic are also 6-0 SU against Charlotte last 6 so there is little struggle between the Magic and Bobcats. Please guys cap your own games, even the "sharps" on this sites don't have a clue.

Best play of the day is the Miami Heat tonight.

dubv1987
    dubv1987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    You are one hell of a capper creating a thread for a play and posting nonsense like this. It's unreal how many people follow you and how uninformed you are. The Magic have won four straight in Charlotte and are 3-1 ATS. Please guys cap your own games, even the "sharps" on these sites don't have a clue.

To say he doesn't have a clue is ridiculous really. Dude has put his picks out there and they have been steady winners. Seems like a lot of people get jealous of LB.

He could be wrong on this game but he is on the right side more often than not.

Save the insults for someone who deserves them. Plenty of bad advice going around and LB isn't on that list.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

3 point swing already.....

sweetjones55

I am not talking about him being right or wrong about the winner of the game, I am leaning Magic myself since Felton is out, which by the way is the reason the line has moved. This is pretty black and white though, a lot of people read Lakerboy saying Magic struggle @ Bobcats and no doubt take his word for it but it is not the case. How can you post your NBA play of the day, create a seperate thread for it, and not even get your facts straight?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

You are one hell of a capper creating a thread for a play and posting nonsense like this. It's unreal how many people follow you and how uninformed you are. The Magic have won three straight in Charlotte and are 2-1 ATS. The Magic are also 6-0 SU against Charlotte last 6 so there is little struggle between the Magic and Bobcats. Please guys cap your own games, even the "sharps" on this sites don't have a clue.

Yes i made a mistake with that info about Orlando struggling in Charlotte which is quite the opposite. I havent seen you on here in a while, were you sent here by your owner and master to put me down lol. I coudnt care less what you have to say.Is that the only mistake you could find out of my thousands of posts. I think soemone is calling you better let you go. And btw Miami is not covering tonight

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

sweetjones55,
    LB is printing money over here for free, while you sheep are following a used car salesman. You guys keep losing money over there and well keep doing our thing. CK never even came close to the views in here, why cause he wasnt winning like LB. Looks like your taking business and views away from that clown ck LB the real peoples champ!!!!!

sweetjones55

Yes i made a mistake with that info about Orlando struggling in Charlotte which is quite the opposite. I havent seen you on here in a while, were you sent here by your owner and master to put me down lol. I coudnt care less what you have to say.Is that the only mistake you could find out of my thousands of posts. I think soemone is calling you better let you go. And btw Miami is not covering tonight
    Well, I am very glad you are at least checking out the other forum and see me on there. Secondly, somebody posted you saying something about CK last night so I came on here this morning to see how you've been doing and this was actually the very first post I have read of yours, great stuff I must say .

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    sweetjones55,
    LB is printing money over here for free, while you sheep are following a used car salesman. You guys keep losing money over there and well keep doing our thing. CK never even came close to the views in here, why cause he wasnt winning like LB. Looks like your taking business and views away from that clown ck LB the real peoples champ!!!!!
    I am not following anyone actually. I post my very own plays and print my own money and money for others for free, recently went on a 14-0 run and 41-13(75%) my last 54. Don't believe me? Head on over and check out my thread, it's all there. I am hitting 60% total so far this year.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good for you sweetjones, good to know your not falling into CK's BS.

MoneySpeaks
    MoneySpeaks's Avatar Become A Pro!

You clearly forgot to read the last sentence of lb's post. He said the magic would win by AT LEAST a couple of baskets.

sweetjones55

Lakerboy, you want to take me up on a challenge? You can come up with all the rules.

lakerboy

Well, I am very glad you are at least checking out the other forum and see me on there. Secondly, somebody posted you saying something about CK last night so I came on here this morning to see how you've been doing and this was actually the very first post I have read of yours, great stuff I must say .
    We cool brother i never had a problem with you.I never checked out the other place i just heard you were doing well keep up the good work.

tbonmusikman
    tbonmusikman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't care about what you have to say about others, however playing the Heat on a back to back is like telling your money you just cheated on it-it will leave you.

Also, this is the Heat's fourth game in five days, this team gets so tired, here is their B2B schedule:

11/4 @ Washington W 93-89
    11/18 @ Atlanta L 90-105
    12/4 @ Lakers L 107-108
    12/31 @ San Antonio L 78-108
    1/16 @ Oklahoma City L 80-98
    1/20 @ Charlotte L 65-104

One win, which was by four..to the Wizards... Avg Point differential is -16.5

lakerboy

Lakerboy, you want to take me up on a challenge? You can come up with all the rules.

No man i aint interested in that stuff. I am too busy around gametime when i most likely make my plays. If your doing good keep it up. There are other guys here that would be interested im sure- just put up a thread

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Orlando -2

Lets make some money boys

sweetjones55

We cool brother i never had a problem with you.I never checked out the other place i just heard you were doing well keep up the good work.
    I have just seen people hit ridiculous win percentages in challenge threads because they sharpen up their plays. It will more than likely be very profitable for you and me and all of the people on here follwing. The challenge is still out there if you want to try and take me on.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by tbonmusikman View Post
    I don't care about what you have to say about others, however playing the Heat on a back to back is like telling your money you just cheated on it-it will leave you.

Also, this is the Heat's fourth game in five days, this team gets so tired, here is their B2B schedule:

11/4 @ Washington W 93-89
    11/18 @ Atlanta L 90-105
    12/4 @ Lakers L 107-108
    12/31 @ San Antonio L 78-108
    1/16 @ Oklahoma City L 80-98
    1/20 @ Charlotte L 65-104

One win, which was by four..to the Wizards... Avg Point differential is -16.5
    You need to look at both teams here my freind. The Kings have been on a horrific road schedule themselves. The Heat have made it a huge point now to come out and play well on the end of the B2B, there was even a players only meeting about it recently. Check your PM, I just sent you a big writeup as to why the Kings have no shot.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

What I like about LB's plays is that he doesn't use too much fancy words, stats and trends. He gets to the point and consistantly picks winners. I pick my own plays, but whenever he feels strongly about a game that i am on the opposite side, I always take it easy. So far he has saved me from some big losses!

Apexas
    Apexas's Avatar Become A Pro!

disagree

I came looking to see if anyone had done a write up on why the Bobcats line is a steal, but was surprised to find this. If your best arguement is "I don't believe the Bobcats are really as good as they say," then read this:

Charlotte's on a home winning streak, their record at home is sterling whereas the Magic have a mediocre road record, not to mention the L10's for each team are a huge mismatch, Charlotte is playing extremely good ball lately (like a franchise record sized blowout over the Heat a couple nights ago, at home). If you didn't watch that game you probably missed why everyone's saying the Bobcats are so good. Don't let road losses for the Cats fool you, playing at home is much more confortable for them. I might also mention in the first quarter of that game against the Heat Charlotte hit a franchise record FG percentage over 80% for a single quarter.

Orlando has been dragging, L10 is 4-6. I just can't imagine the Magic coming in and knocking Charlotte off their home winning streak right now. One factor that might suggest I'm wrong is the last two results from the two teams meeting, which were Orlando by 12 at Charlotte and 6 at Orlando, but those were both back in Nov.

The reason it's essentially a pick'em has a lot to do with Raymond Felton being questionable. If he plays, you're going to lose your money on Orlando for sure. If not, I still think the Bobcats handle the Magic comfortably.

Richard

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

True, I don't know what justifys going against such a strong trend. Wallace will manhandle them

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I believe the magic r starting to play to their full potential. Dwight is starting to play well again and barnes has exceeded his potential. VCs been back for a couple games now and is due to shoot better than 35% from the field. The cats have been playing exceptional ball at home but they don't have anybody that can come close to matching up with Dwight. The keys to the magic winning are strong games from Vc, barnes, and Lewis from the perimeter. Wallace may go off but I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight grabs 20 boards and 8 blocks against an undersized cats team either. I will follow LB with the magic tonight. It's just a matter of how many units. On another note, the heat r horrendous on back to backs regardless if they had a team meeting. Oneal is old and beat up and Wade always looks sluggish on b2bs. Which means te heat r gonna need huge games from beasley and Q to cover. I also like the younger kings to cover tonight.

lakerboy

Well at least we are getting a good debate here and thats all i ask for when i put up these threads. The cats winning streak came to an end last night and Orlando is getting things together. I love Orlando in this spot whether it is the wrong play or not. The public wins too you know.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

damn LB Shouldve taken the magic last night at +1.5

ninja33
    ninja33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

I came into this thread hoping that LB was going to make a post about how the Bobcats are the play tonight...because I really like that line for them. But I also really like LB's picks...so what to do? I guess for now I'll sit back and see what the line does.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

The first sign that you've reached super star capper status: people will come out in droves to hate on you.

Good luck LB.

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raymond Felton is questionable for the game. You guys might want to wait for the final word on that before putting your plays down.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    The first sign that you've reached super star capper status: people will come out in droves to hate on you.

Good luck LB.
    No wonder Lakerboy/Shoebox are hating on CK even when he hasn't been around SBR for god knows how long.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck and lb are both good profitable cappers they both can win heavy plays at high win % like lb with that 50X last week i would love to tail either of them but im not home online every night to do so and dont have ipod phone

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

You better look at Howard's numbers against this team. And when he plays well, they win. Gerald Wallace don't want these problems with this team.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

they've won 4 of 5 in charl and basically just have to win tonight.....flip a coin for me in this one....

First 1234 Last